Ajax Players On Loan

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jun 10, 2005 9:08 pm

Ko said I would be pleased that Vermaelen was back as I am a fan.

I don't remember saying I was a fan of this guy as I have not really seen much of him.As he is only 19 he does appear to have a future and did well at RKC

The player I did rave about a month or2 ago , before his first league game, was Maduro , who I watched live last summer at QPR and watched play an U20 and U 21 game for Holland.

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » vr jun 10, 2005 10:17 pm

SPL schreef:Ko said I would be pleased that Vermaelen was back as I am a fan.

I don't remember saying I was a fan of this guy as I have not really seen much of him.As he is only 19 he does appear to have a future and did well at RKC

The player I did rave about a month or2 ago , before his first league game, was Maduro , who I watched live last summer at QPR and watched play an U20 and U 21 game for Holland.
I'm the Vermaelen fan around here :O)

He is THE player (alongside Maduro) that litterally amazed in the Den herlder Maritiem Tournament last summer. I'm REALLY happy he's back.
meh :|

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » za jun 11, 2005 4:09 am

Good he's back, let's not hope that Ajax becomes a foreign ghetto though....
Get a Cock

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » za jun 11, 2005 5:24 am

I agree with Carcajou. Saw him at the same Den Helder tourney. Was impressed by his leadership and versatility. He martialed the defense very well, his forays forward were well timed , and he showed the ability to play as a center back, d-midfielder, and de facto #9/target man on several late rushes.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di nov 15, 2005 4:58 pm

Question for anyone.

How are De Mul and Lindgren playing this season and do you see them returning next season?

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » ma jan 23, 2006 9:22 pm

Lindgren got a 7.5 in VI and has played 18 of 20 games this season for Groningen. According to Swedish media he's getting an increasingly important role over there.

Given that we have some oldies in the centre middle he might get a go durign off season next year. Perhaps we've got some hidden assets there.

(nationalist speaking)
Why do you build me up? BUTTERCUP!

dws

Bericht door dws » di jan 24, 2006 2:11 pm

SPL schreef:Question for anyone.

How are De Mul and Lindgren playing this season and do you see them returning next season?
I would expect to see de Mul at the Arena seeing as Blind seems to rate him . However, if Ajax sign Jenner would there be a need for another right winger? Would Blind dispense with Rosales seeing as he seems to have a high regard for de Mul?

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » di jan 24, 2006 4:16 pm

I have seen De Mul play a couple of times in tV and he has shown some promise and drive but my problrm with him is that he is still a feather weight still Blind will bring him back in the summer for sure. I will go so far to say that he will be a starter at Ajax come next season.

Ps: Unless Blind gets sacked of course.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » di jan 24, 2006 4:18 pm

Speaking of wich... how has Aborah been doing ???
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Tom De Mul

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do mar 23, 2006 9:20 pm

Regional news network Omroep Gelderland reports that Ajax will talk to Tom De Mul next week. The young right winger, currently loaned out to Vitesse, will be told whether or not he can return to the Amsterdam ArenA for next season. If Ajax don't want him back (yet), De Mul would like be loaned out to Vitesse for another season. The Belgian winger says he's happy at the Arnhem club.

I think we can expect this dude back in the Ajax-1 squad for next season. I don't see much of him these days, but from what I've heard he's developed really well with Vitesse.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Ridders loaned out...?

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr mei 26, 2006 6:57 am

Hmmm, this is remarkable...

Spanish regional newspaper La Voz de Galicia quotes the new chairman of Celta de Vigo saying that Daniël de Ridder was not bought from Ajax. According to Celta it's actually a loan deal for two seasons, with an included option for the club to land the player permanently.

The chairman announced that Celta are about to offer De Ridder a permanent deal, in order to give him a "feeling of security and continuity". So he probably won't come back to Ajax, but it's remarkable news anyway. At the time Ajax reported that they had sold De Ridder:

http://www.ajax-usa.com/news/2005-2006/ ... -vigo.html

K.
Still alive...

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » za mei 27, 2006 3:10 am

Unless the words for sale and loan sound very similar in either Spanish or Dutch , I can't believe any club official with an IQ above dead person could screw up that badly.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 27, 2006 4:49 pm

Strange this as on Footballtransfers. com site they have shown De Ridder as being on loan . I could not understand that as I too thought he had been sold .

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Stanley Aborah

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo sep 10, 2006 8:32 am

Ajax will let Stanley Aborah sign with a new club on a free transfer. The youngster, who played for FC Den Bosch on loan last season, still had an Ajax deal, but Ajax didn't want him back. The club will dissolve his contract, so that Aborah can sign contract at a new club, quite probably Arminia Bielefeld in Germany.

Aborah had a few first team appearances, so 'technically' this is worthy of a news report on Ajax USA. But he's been gone for so long... I find it not important enough.

At the time, Aborah had very serious 'attitude issues'. He had several conflicts with Young Ajax coaches John van den Brom and Alfons Groenendijk. He was loaned out to Den Bosch, not because Ajax wanted him to develop over there, but simply because they wanted to get rid of him. He was a troublemaker and a very negative factor in the Young Ajax squad.

Anyway: I hope he's learned a thing or two, and that he will have a good career in Germany.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di jan 30, 2007 7:43 pm

Two Young Ajax players have been loaned out today...

Young Ajax captain Donovan Slijngard (19) will play for FC Groningen for the remainder of the season. He has a contract until summer 2008.

Left winger Derk Boerrigter has been loaned out to FC Haarlem, also until the end of the current season.

K.
Still alive...

WP_Legend

Bericht door WP_Legend » di jan 30, 2007 8:59 pm

Poepon will go on loan to Willem II

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo jan 31, 2007 4:29 am

Does this mean that Derk Boerrigter's time at Ajax is over? His contract runs out in 2007, can anyone clarify this for me?Kowalczyk?

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » wo jan 31, 2007 11:39 am

Vertonghen joins RKC.
Get a Cock

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » wo jan 31, 2007 11:47 am

Ayman schreef:Does this mean that Derk Boerrigter's time at Ajax is over? His contract runs out in 2007, can anyone clarify this for me?Kowalczyk?
I don't know when his contract expires, but if you're loaned out to Haarlem... you're pretty much doomed. Verthongen and Poepon for example are loaned out to othere Eredivisie teams. In the Eredivisie you really learn to play on a high level. In the Eerste divisie (where Haarlem plays) there's not much to play for. Haarlem always ends up somewhere at number 15 of the table.

Bert
Contacteer:

Bericht door Bert » wo jan 31, 2007 11:49 am

If Boerrigter does really well he might have his contract extended, but he needed to leave to make sure other players have a chance to play at a higher level.
Nog steeds eens met Boem.

En met niemand anders!

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » wo jan 31, 2007 7:17 pm

And now it's Krohn-Dehli who's loaned out to Sparta. I wasn't sure to understand why he came back, but now, I definitely don't...
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » wo jan 31, 2007 9:36 pm

Man i think we are loaning out too much players, if we get into any injurie problems we might be in trouble. Vertonghen has a great future and has the preference of Ten Cate so he will be back soon...
BRING IT ON !!!!...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » wo jan 31, 2007 10:49 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:Man i think we are loaning out too much players, if we get into any injurie problems we might be in trouble.
Well in England, I'm pretty certain that a loan player can be recalled by his team (not sure if they have to give notice etc). I always assumed in worked that way in NL too.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » do feb 01, 2007 11:27 am

SE6Ajacied schreef:
Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:Man i think we are loaning out too much players, if we get into any injurie problems we might be in trouble.
Well in England, I'm pretty certain that a loan player can be recalled by his team (not sure if they have to give notice etc). I always assumed in worked that way in NL too.
I'm pretty sure that Ajax cannot recall their players. But I think that only Verthongen is a potential loss, the rest is too young (Poepon) or just not good enough (Krohn Deli)

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » do feb 01, 2007 11:32 am

you can recall, but it all depends on the contract.
Get a Cock

Plaats reactie