11 Nov 2007: Feyenoord - Ajax

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo nov 11, 2007 2:45 pm

Raymon schreef:With home games against Vitesse and NAC I don't think it is such a problem.
If Wan der Wiel and Ogararu won't be able to play next weekend coz of injuries and Heitinga coz of yellow cards, it will be problem playing even against granmother's team

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo nov 11, 2007 3:39 pm

I'm always satisfied when we can pinch a point or better at AZ , F-word , or PSV. Speaking of PSV , 0-1 down home to AZ at HT. As regards our defense , and how it will turn out if vdWiel and Ogararu are injured for any length of time , I have almost no clue. Maybe Heitinga and Maduro at RB and CB respectively.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo nov 11, 2007 4:26 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:Urby really has to send a huge thank you present to Slory.....man poor kid even my grandmother would have put that one away.....and to make matters worse he misses another sitter a minute later....poor kid.

Oh well....i guess i can live with the draw..but what a blasted call by the ref....truth be told F word did not deserve to loose.....but that tying goal was pretty fucked up.
DanK (and anyone else watching on Setanta) - did you see this? I was just reading the posts and thought "what miss? - was I not paying attention" when I remembered that the picture cut for about 3 minutes right at the end of the second half.

Sounds like I (and Slory :ajaxsmiley.gif: ) missed a right sitter.....

Excellent entertaining game anyway, and I'd certainly have been happy with the point if you'd offered it this morning though after going 2-1 up (I bet Siem de Jong won't forget his Klassiek debut in a hurry) I'm a little bit diasappointed to have lost a goal through the "penalty".

Interesting to see that the KNVB brought in a foreign (Belgium) ref for this one. I know the Russian league have been using foreign refs but haven't heard of it anywhere else before today.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo nov 11, 2007 6:06 pm

Evidently Luque and Suarez had some sort of fight at half time thus they were subbed.

In view of the fact that we had to play the last 20 mins with 10 men the above 2 should be fined plenty.

Anyone know the background to this story?

PS If Ogararu Heits and VDWeil are out of the next game our defence will
probably be Colin Maduro Vertonghen Urby with Schilder and VDHeijden in midfield with Gabri !!!

Isn't one of our young reserves better than Colin ?????

raymon
Site Admin & AT WC 2014 winner, Toto winner 16/17
Contacteer:

Bericht door raymon » zo nov 11, 2007 6:21 pm

I know a trained monkey who is a better defender than Colin.. but I expect Oguraru and vdWiel to be fit again for the next game in 2 weeks time.
"De waarheid is een geheel van maatschappelijk geaccepteerde leugens"

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo nov 11, 2007 7:50 pm

SPL schreef:Evidently Luque and Suarez had some sort of fight at half time thus they were subbed.

In view of the fact that we had to play the last 20 mins with 10 men the above 2 should be fined plenty.

Anyone know the background to this story?
Everyone is writing about that, but no-one knows why it started. Except of course from those who were in locker room. Koster said, that the incident will be analysed inside the team. This is very unexpected for me, i thought, that they really understand each other

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo nov 11, 2007 8:14 pm

The first I've heard of the fight . Question , is that fight in the punch up sense or fight in the sense of a very heated exchange of words ? Also , did one player simply lose his mind due to frustration , poor play , word that he was being subbed to allow Ajax , down 1-0 , to try plan B .

I do like Koster's statement , as opposed to some coaches who might savage a player's actions in the press. I hope Ajax will solve the problem behind closed doors.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo nov 11, 2007 8:17 pm

Raymon , I read that you know a trained monkey. I never knew you were a neighbor of Roelof Luinge and Dick Jol .
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Match Report

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo nov 11, 2007 11:44 pm

Match report is up on Ajax USA, people...

http://www.ajax-usa.com/matches/ajax-dr ... noord.html

K.
Still alive...

DanK

Bericht door DanK » ma nov 12, 2007 12:28 am

SE6Ajacied schreef: DanK (and anyone else watching on Setanta) - did you see this? I was just reading the posts and thought "what miss? - was I not paying attention" when I remembered that the picture cut for about 3 minutes right at the end of the second half...
Yep. I'm watching and the picture starts to break up then it goes completly for a few minutes. I'm swearing loudly, then it returns and the commentator says 'seems we lost picture. we haven't missed anything'

LOL - I beg to differ. Seems like someone missed a hell of a lot :drecul.gif:

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » ma nov 12, 2007 12:47 am

DanK schreef:
SE6Ajacied schreef: DanK (and anyone else watching on Setanta) - did you see this? I was just reading the posts and thought "what miss? - was I not paying attention" when I remembered that the picture cut for about 3 minutes right at the end of the second half...
Yep. I'm watching and the picture starts to break up then it goes completly for a few minutes. I'm swearing loudly, then it returns and the commentator says 'seems we lost picture. we haven't missed anything'

LOL - I beg to differ. Seems like someone missed a hell of a lot :drecul.gif:
Yep, that's what I thought - I just had the repeat on as well to see if they showed it and guess what, they just patched the footage together with three whole minutes missing lol. Anyway, Setanta may be a budget operation but I got to see 87 minutes of the game live so I'm happy anyway......
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma nov 12, 2007 10:56 am

the Dutch press mentions that some players are jealous of Luque because of his high salary ?!?!?
Appie, stay strong !

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » ma nov 12, 2007 1:31 pm

Wan der Wiel out from 2 to 4 weeks. Ogararu seems nothing serious

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma nov 12, 2007 5:01 pm

from ajax.nl

Ajax have fined Luis Suarez and Albert Luque for their altercation in the dressing room at halftime of the match Feyenoord - Ajax.

Technical director Martin van Geel, together with the coaching staff, asked both players about the events of Sunday afternoon. Van Geel: ,,We spoke to Luis on the phone because he is already in Uruguay and we talked to Albert here in the ArenA today. From the conversations we had with them, it became clear that both players were to blame for what happened. That's why we have fined them both, and they accepted that. They have also apologized.”
Ajax do not comment about the height of the fines.
Appie, stay strong !

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » wo nov 14, 2007 10:52 am

philippe schreef:the Dutch press mentions that some players are jealous of Luque because of his high salary ?!?!?
That's expected, but i dont think players would be hitting it at him cause of that..
Get a Cock

Plaats reactie