08 Apr 2007: RKC Waalwijk - Ajax

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 08, 2007 3:28 pm

bluedaddy19 schreef:FT 2-2

if we lose this title, it is fully ten cate's fault
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Even if we win it he should be sacked. The guy is a fucking moron. Let's face it, Perez has been left out of the team for 'reasons' other than football. We can't have a man in charge who picks his team on the basis of who he likes and dislikes - piss of back to Barcelona ten TWAT.
Laatst gewijzigd door dws op zo apr 08, 2007 3:39 pm, 2 keer totaal gewijzigd.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo apr 08, 2007 3:32 pm

shall look back to the excelsior, heerenveen games and now add rkc?

what the fuck.

waalwijk played better football, their tackling was messy, but the had better passes.

agh how much stress have we all gained this season? man im losing hair.

title to go to AZ?
Get a Cock

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo apr 08, 2007 3:33 pm

Chin up boys...AZ have home game against Vitesse, away to Heerenveen and away to Excelsior....PSV are at home to Twente who have already beaten them and also away to Utrecht...its not over....Chill out

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo apr 08, 2007 3:36 pm

Ayman schreef:Chin up boys...AZ have home game against Vitesse, away to Heerenveen and away to Excelsior....PSV are at home to Twente who have already beaten them and also away to Utrecht...its not over....Chill out
I admire your cool but we have to be realistic- we're still behind PSV, and now AZ are level on points but ahead on goal differences. it seems unlikely that they will drop points but it's also unlikely we will win all games with high margins.
Get a Cock

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo apr 08, 2007 3:43 pm

:fundamentje:
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo apr 08, 2007 3:44 pm

When all hope is gone............Believe......

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » zo apr 08, 2007 3:47 pm

[quote="ZoefdeHaas"]
waalwijk played better football, their tackling was messy, but the had better passes.[quote]

Absolutely...but in addition we effectively played with only ten players until Babel was replaced by Perez. "Babble" did zero, but I mean absolutely NOTHING for 88 minutes. He may be a half decent striker some day...but he was not, is not and NEVER F&#*ING WILL BE A WINGER!!!!

When will the management accept you can't play goddam 4-3-3 without proper frickin' wingers...... :fundamentje:
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » zo apr 08, 2007 3:48 pm

Ajax didn't play 4-3-3 today. They played in a 4-4-2 formation.

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » zo apr 08, 2007 3:57 pm

Ten Cate played 4-4-2, ofcourse. And you're right. Let's get Danny Blind back. :roll:

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo apr 08, 2007 4:54 pm

To tell you the truth i dont give a fuck about the eredivisie anymore (this season :D ) This team just lacks the killer edge of a champion, they are afraid to win. Plain and simple. I'm sick of it :pukey:
It's been more than a month from our elimination from Uefa Cup so we could "Only" concentrate on the league, PSV has almost said "here take the damn title " and yet here we stand in 3rd place with two teams that are still in european competition higher than us.

Give me a break people...
BRING IT ON !!!!...

__earth
Contacteer:

Bericht door __earth » zo apr 08, 2007 5:04 pm

:oops
but don't listen to me. I'm a pessimist.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo apr 08, 2007 5:17 pm

I'm seriously pissed off.

Good night!

K.
Still alive...

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 08, 2007 5:19 pm

Ajax has three times been gifted the chance to take control of the title race and three times Ajax has blown it. Maybe Ajax will get a fourth chance to take poll position. :blush:

AZ look the most likely winners - even though P$V lead by 2 points - they seem to be the only club with the players and manager capable of dealing with the pressure.

Anyway, I'm feeling a lot calmer now ..... roll on the next round of Eredivisie. And here's hoping we get and take that fourth chance to lead the division.

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » zo apr 08, 2007 5:43 pm

We have one actually : we play on friday, which means that we can be the leader until saturday.... :bis:

What a crap crap result! It still possible but well... Come on Twente and Vitesse ! we need another two miracles...
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo apr 08, 2007 6:26 pm

HELLO!!! 3 games left.... neither AZ or PSV have it easy.....but we do, compared to their remaining fixtures.....We can do it.....Belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve!!!!

andy

Bericht door andy » zo apr 08, 2007 6:47 pm

I can't belive in this team anymore. I mean come on, PSV loses again and we can't defeat RKC?? Where the hell is our killer edge?
We are Cruyff; We are Van Basten; We are Bergkamp. WE ARE AJAX!!

Monkey Tonk

Bericht door Monkey Tonk » zo apr 08, 2007 7:05 pm

Ajax only shows up for the hard matches against Twente and PSV. Against easy opponents like Excelsior and now RKC they feel they can win with only half an effort. As much as I hate to admit it, this Ajax doesn't deserve the championship. AZ would make a better champion.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo apr 08, 2007 8:54 pm

Reassuring thought: after a league of 34 matches the team that finish tops always deserve the title. No exceptions. You can't win a 34-game league undeservedly. Absolutely impossible.

K.
Still alive...

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo apr 08, 2007 9:04 pm

HELLO!!! 3 games left.... neither AZ or PSV have it easy.....but we do
it doesn't come much easier than playing the second from bottom team...

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo apr 08, 2007 9:08 pm

HELLO!!! 3 games left.... neither AZ or PSV have it easy.....but we do
doesn't come much easier than playing the number 17 of the league...

i mean, what a load of shite, how can you even concede two goals to that team... we seriously need some proper defenders (for when grygera leaves and stam is injured) and a goalkeeper with a spine.

i was watching roma v man u live during the week and i couldn't get over how freakishly good a defender chivu is.

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » zo apr 08, 2007 9:14 pm

Chivu is a great defender to come out of the back and distribute the ball or start the build up with a run. Apart from that he's a real fighter and a leader, who reads the game well. But he's not a fantastic defender. He has some slipups here and there and is especially vulnerable in the penaltybox.

Which doesn't mean that I wouldn't still prefer him over every one of our defenders at the moment, aside from Stam. ;)

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 08, 2007 9:37 pm

AZ has to play in Bremen this Thursday. AZ had a poor result after their win v's Newcastle - a draw at Heracles. So there is still some hope for Ajax, but a big win over NAC on Friday is a necessity.

As for P$V - they will most likely continue on their downward spiral. It will be very difficult for them to achieve maximum points from any of their remaining fixtures.

So in essence: it is AZ who pose the greatest threat to Ajax' ambition to be Eredivisie champions.

ps: just checked AZ's form following midweek Euro matches - 4 wins, 6 draws and 1 defeat. So there is a close on 65% chance that AZ will screw up in the Vitesse game :eusa_pray: :D
Laatst gewijzigd door dws op ma apr 09, 2007 11:10 am, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

DanK

Bericht door DanK » zo apr 08, 2007 11:21 pm

Damn it. Damn it. F*^KING DAMN IT. :nooo:

Woke up this morning, check the results and nearly cry. Its a freakin' public holiday. I should be happy that I am not at work, instead I am sulking because of this result.

I still think PSV will stumble a bit more, but I can't see them losing more than 1 (but 1 might be enough). AZ are in the prime position to take control if PSV slip up now, given the goal difference.

If this is the case, will this be the first 'non big-three' club to win since AZ themselves won in the early 80s? Or am I mistaken?

C'mon Ajax - WIN ALL THE REMAINDER OF YOUR GAMES....PLEASE :eusa_pray:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 08, 2007 11:39 pm

Well we cannot complain at the fixture list. On paper we have a so called easy run in!!!!!!

If we can win our last 3 games we can still win it. I do not see Az winning all 3 and PSV do not seem to be able to cope without Alex.

I see Sneijder is banned on Friday. A stupid yellow card in the 94th minute.

With Vertonghen scoring today I note we have to face loanee Krohn- Dehli with Sparta and Rydall Poepon on loan at Willem. Those 2 had better not score!!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma apr 09, 2007 12:41 am

SPL said:

Well we cannot complain at the fixture list. On paper we have a so called easy run in!!!!!!

If we can win our last 3 games we can still win it. I do not see Az winning all 3 and PSV do not seem to be able to cope without Alex.

I see Sneijder is banned on Friday. A stupid yellow card in the 94th minute.

With Vertonghen scoring today I note we have to face loanee Krohn- Dehli with Sparta and Rydall Poepon on loan at Willem. Those 2 had better not score!!

It wont make a difference if they score or not, Ajax will brush them both aside, I am sure of it...besides I like the way the title is going down to the wire, it makes it interesting....you know the agony and the extacy....I mean when was the last time the eredivisie went down to the wire in a three horse race, or even four considering its mathematically possible the Twente can win it, although realistically they cant.

Plaats reactie