11 Mar 2006: Ajax - PSV

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Ayman

11 Mar 2006: Ajax - PSV

Bericht door Ayman » zo mar 05, 2006 12:25 pm

Im going to attend this game, and I heard they are missing Reiziger (hand), Lamey (foot) and Ooijer (toe). I can see the ex PSV player Huntelaar going for goals in this one!!!! :headbang:

Van der Vaart

Re: 11 March 2006: Ajax - PSV Eindhoven

Bericht door Van der Vaart » zo mar 05, 2006 6:20 pm

Ayman schreef:Im going to attend this game, and I heard they are missing Reiziger (hand), Lamey (foot) and Ooijer (toe). I can see the ex PSV player Huntelaar going for goals in this one!!!!

you don´t write for ,it is FOUR the correct way :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :yes:

facml

Bericht door facml » zo mar 05, 2006 11:03 pm

i`m thinking about the CL :sad:

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma mar 06, 2006 8:53 am

Shame it's on a Saturday, this means ESPN won't show it :nooo:

DanK

Bericht door DanK » ma mar 06, 2006 12:02 pm

Chugger schreef:Shame it's on a Saturday, this means ESPN won't show it :nooo:
Dont give up hope. Last season ESPN change a sunday showing to a saturday. We can only pray now...its outta our hands mate :eusa_pray:

Frans

Bericht door Frans » di mar 07, 2006 8:42 am

Current schedule has live dutch soccer on sunday night. Not looking good.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » di mar 07, 2006 12:32 pm

Let's hope Huntelaar scores against his old club, and Rosenberg levels with Zlatan's record. 1-2 Ajax.
Get a Cock

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di mar 07, 2006 1:00 pm

My feeling: if PSV really want to win, they probably will. But (and there lies our chance) there is a fair chance that Ajax want it a little bit more, in this case. Ajax will be very determined and there is a chance that PSV won't bother as much, because they're probably safe for the title anyway.

K.
Still alive...

English Eagle

Bericht door English Eagle » di mar 07, 2006 2:34 pm

Saturday cant come soon enough & i really feel we can win this game.I will be keeping my fingers crossed that Lyon get a bit nasty & crock Farfan,Jan Vennegoor & Kone but in any case feel we will benefit from them playing Wednesday & us having a free week.I have to say though gentlemen that the reason we will win Saturday is that Mrs EE & myself will be there & we have a 100% record !!!. :headbang:

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di mar 07, 2006 3:44 pm

English Eagle (and Mrs English Eagle!) and Ayman: are you up for some pre-game cocktails with Over Pasanen's Head, Pizza 5, yours truly and others...?

If so: can you please drop me an e-mail, so that I can keep you in the loop? Cheers.

K.
Still alive...

English Eagle

Bericht door English Eagle » wo mar 08, 2006 11:49 pm

After Freds goal celebration for Lyon against PSV surely we must all turn up Saturday bearing baby's dummy's(pacifiers). :yelclap:

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » do mar 09, 2006 12:30 am

We must remain faithfull and try to win both forcoming matches. If Lyon did it we must follow up. That will give us a boost to try to win in Meazza. See what happened today with Benfica and Werder(she failed at the end) even Arsenal
May the Force be with you

DanK

Bericht door DanK » do mar 09, 2006 1:24 am

Frans schreef:Current schedule has live dutch soccer on sunday night. Not looking good.
ESPN Pacific Rim IS showing the game, but for some reason it will be delayed by 1 day. They are showing the game at 10:30pm (melb time). Fine with me, still get to see the entire game. Just have to make sure I don't hear the result before hand.

Frans

Bericht door Frans » do mar 09, 2006 9:58 am

DanK schreef:
Frans schreef:Current schedule has live dutch soccer on sunday night. Not looking good.
ESPN Pacific Rim IS showing the game, but for some reason it will be delayed by 1 day. They are showing the game at 10:30pm (melb time). Fine with me, still get to see the entire game. Just have to make sure I don't hear the result before hand.
Well, they hadn't announced the teams before, but now they have. Yet they're still advertising it as live. Sadly there's no way I'll be able to go all of Sunday without hearing the result.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do mar 09, 2006 11:10 am

After the trashing in Lyon 3 days earlier, we should beat p$v.

But they looked so bad that I start to worry about feyn*@d catching up with them.
Appie, stay strong !

dws

Bericht door dws » do mar 09, 2006 3:26 pm

philippe schreef:After the trashing in Lyon 3 days earlier, we should beat p$v.

But they looked so bad that I start to worry about feyn*@d catching up with them.
An Ajax victory on Saturday :yes: :smile-ajax: :blub:

If it were not for the Champions league play off I would have no feeling of discomfort were F'noord to win the Title. If F'noord win Eredivisie we would have to defeat AZ and P$V to qualify for the Champions League. Given that the Eindhoven club have proven to be our Nemesis over the past 10 years, I would rather they didn't drop into the play off.

__earth
Contacteer:

Bericht door __earth » vr mar 10, 2006 7:15 am

DanK schreef:
I think I should migrate to Australia. No Eredivisie here in Malaysia =(
but don't listen to me. I'm a pessimist.

DanK

Bericht door DanK » vr mar 10, 2006 10:03 am

__earth schreef:I think I should migrate to Australia. No Eredivisie here in Malaysia =(
We are lucky enough to get ESPN Pacific Rim (provided you pay for it). This basically means 1 (normally live) 1st division game per week, showing either Ajax, Fword or P$V.

The coverage is direct from Talpa by the looks although ESPN do there best to take up half the screen with their own score board and program adds during the game. Also because its beamed direct from the US the quality of the picture is in NTSC, which isn't as clear as PAL, oh yeah and the commentators rarely pronounce the players correctly, or the team names correctly. One even always says "Marco van Bast"i"en". But i really need to stop complaining. I am just happy to be able to watch Ajax live every other week.

BTW - we also get about 2 or 3 live Spanish games, 2 or 3 live Italian games, nearly every time Holland plays they show that live AND we even get the Dutch Cup (again mostly live). Now I feel bad for complaining at all. :blush:

Frans

Bericht door Frans » vr mar 10, 2006 10:57 am

DanK schreef: oh yeah and the commentators rarely pronounce the players correctly, or the team names correctly. One even always says "Marco van Bast"i"en".
Ah, the commentators. My favourite american term is 'the midway stripe'. But what really gets me is their insistence that Boukhari is vastly underrated and that rosales should play a central role behind the striker.

Beyond that, getting up at four on a monday morning to watch a delayed game only to find that due to technical difficulties they're replaying a 3-week old game is also a fun espn experience.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » vr mar 10, 2006 8:13 pm

DanK schreef: oh yeah and the commentators rarely pronounce the players correctly, or the team names correctly. One even always says "Marco van Bast"i"en".
Yeah, I could really develop this theme...The Channel 5 commentator Tim Caple is not too bad and he does some of the Eurosport commentary too but some of the other Eurosport people are quite comical.

BTW I want to come to Australia too. No showing of the game here till early on Friday morning on C5 by which time I will definately know the score (and won't even bother to watch if it's too horrible....which of course it won't be...2-1 to Ajax :xyxthumbs: )
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

DanK

Bericht door DanK » za mar 11, 2006 1:39 am

SE6Ajacied schreef:BTW I want to come to Australia too....
It would probably be cheaper to go to the actual game ;) If you left right now you might just make it for the telecast after your 22 hour flight.

Ajax-PSV party at my place. We can all sit around watching it on my mono 59cm CRT :D

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » za mar 11, 2006 2:01 pm

this game will be on GOALTV2 on TV Ants (download TV Ants here

i will be in the press box, but i might drop by the cinema pub to say hoi on my way

i say we might beat their ass :xyxthumbs: Afbeelding
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » za mar 11, 2006 3:31 pm

DanK schreef:
SE6Ajacied schreef:BTW I want to come to Australia too....
We can all sit around watching it on my mono 59cm CRT :D
Read that wrong. :D
Get a Cock

De Kuyper

Bericht door De Kuyper » za mar 11, 2006 6:12 pm

bluedaddy19 schreef:this game will be on GOALTV2 on TV Ants (download TV Ants here

i will be in the press box, but i might drop by the cinema pub to say hoi on my way

i say we might beat their ass :xyxthumbs: Afbeelding
what channel number is that? i can only read the numbers, lol

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » za mar 11, 2006 7:06 pm

3-0 would be a fair and nice rehearsal before inter Milan :xyxthumbs:
Appie, stay strong !

Plaats reactie