19 Feb 2006: Ajax - RBC Roosendaal

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

19 Feb 2006: Ajax - RBC Roosendaal

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za feb 11, 2006 4:42 pm

And on to the next one... Maybe not the most exciting fixture of the year, but at least things will almost certainly remain peaceful... X'C

K.
Still alive...

WesleySonck

Re: 19 Feb 2006: Ajax - RBC Roosendaal

Bericht door WesleySonck » ma feb 13, 2006 2:33 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:And on to the next one... Maybe not the most exciting fixture of the year, but at least things will almost certainly remain peaceful... X'C

K.
Victory in last game, yes, but things has to improve. Hunterlaar sucks, most of the team suck. The only player of true class is Rosales. The man we need in this situation is without hesitation Wesley Sonck, I can not believe we got rid of him. X'C What Blind should do now is to collect all resources needed to get him back. We have to sell Huntelaar or Rosenberg or whatever it takes to get Sonck. :yes:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 13, 2006 3:52 pm

F*cking hell. We have a Manc with a Sonck fetish... What's next? An eskimo starting a 'Tim de Cler Must Come Back' campaign? :D

Welcome here, mate. Good to have you.

K.
Laatst gewijzigd door Kowalczyk op ma feb 13, 2006 3:57 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Still alive...

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » ma feb 13, 2006 3:52 pm

Thank you for bringing some fun here, we definitively need it ! ;) :D
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » ma feb 13, 2006 3:57 pm

WesleySonck schreef:Victory in last game, yes, but things has to improve. Hunterlaar sucks, most of the team suck. The only player of true class is Rosales. The man we need in this situation is without hesitation Wesley Sonck, I can not believe we got rid of him. X'C What Blind should do now is to collect all resources needed to get him back. We have to sell Huntelaar or Rosenberg or whatever it takes to get Sonck. :yes:
:xyxthumbs: :worshippy: :xyxthumbs:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

WesleySonck

Bericht door WesleySonck » ma feb 13, 2006 4:20 pm

aveslacker schreef:
WesleySonck schreef:Victory in last game, yes, but things has to improve. Hunterlaar sucks, most of the team suck. The only player of true class is Rosales. The man we need in this situation is without hesitation Wesley Sonck, I can not believe we got rid of him. X'C What Blind should do now is to collect all resources needed to get him back. We have to sell Huntelaar or Rosenberg or whatever it takes to get Sonck. :yes:
:xyxthumbs: :worshippy: :xyxthumbs:
I could agree to that we sell Veermalen to make it happen, if that is what it takes, but that is my very last choice. :nooo: I hope we can get Sonck without such a painful sacrifice, but do not worry Blind knows what he is doing! :yes:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 13, 2006 4:23 pm

WesleySonck schreef:Hunterlaar sucks, most of the team suck. The only player of true class is Rosales.
Hang on... Do I smell pizza in here?

K.
Still alive...

WesleySonck

Bericht door WesleySonck » ma feb 13, 2006 4:45 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
WesleySonck schreef:Hunterlaar sucks, most of the team suck. The only player of true class is Rosales.
Hang on... Do I smell pizza in here?

K.
I do not know what you smell, but to me it seams to me that you are jealous. Start to kick the ball, in next life perhaps you will be the outstanding new Rosales in the Ajax squad. Or maybe if you are really lucky, the next Wesley Sonck.:xyxthumbs:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 13, 2006 4:51 pm

Hmm. Same IP address a Kaiser... Not the same as Pizza 5...

Weird. Oh well.

K.
Still alive...

WesleySonck

Bericht door WesleySonck » ma feb 13, 2006 5:03 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Hmm. Same IP address a Kaiser... Not the same as Pizza 5...

Weird. Oh well.

K.
It is not so weird, I am his brother making him a visit. He has talked about the forum and how serious he takes it. So I decided to register now when he is out shoping, to have some fun. I dislike his serious analysis shit. And I do love Wesley Sonck, of course I do! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » ma feb 13, 2006 7:54 pm

Wesley Sonck was about as useful to Ajax as a slug in a 4 X 100m hurdels relay team. Not a huge asset. Welcome all the same, WesleySonck.

I do hope the match against RBC will bring a smooth victory and not a pain staking, narrow, 1-0 in the last minute, type of match. Those who still bother to visit the Arena every match in these dark days certainly deserve it. :yes:

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » ma feb 13, 2006 9:12 pm

Dubbel schreef:Wesley Sonck was about as useful to Ajax as a slug in a 4 X 100m hurdels relay team. Not a huge asset. Welcome all the same, WesleySonck.

I do hope the match against RBC will bring a smooth victory and not a pain staking, narrow, 1-0 in the last minute, type of match. Those who still bother to visit the Arena every match in these dark days certainly deserve it. :yes:
I regret the jokes, it is my precious little brother in action. He likes to pull my leg and he knows that I hate Wesley Sonk. He probably hoped for an aggressive debate, but I am glad you took him with a pinch of salt and maybe got a good laugh instead.

The game, well 2-0 Ajax
Goals: Rosenberg, Huntelaar
I am a pessimist and I have all reason to be that this year.

DrDuncan

Bericht door DrDuncan » di feb 14, 2006 10:28 pm

You can't be that much of a pessimist, or you would be predicting this will be RBC's only win of the season!

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » wo feb 15, 2006 8:24 am

DrDuncan schreef:You can't be that much of a pessimist, or you would be predicting this will be RBC's only win of the season!
Yes, 2-0 might be wishful thinking... X'C

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo feb 15, 2006 2:06 pm

I think this could be a pretty good season after all : if we …….
eliminate inter Milan
qualify for Europe via the play-offs
win the Cup

Therefore it's not time for sarcastic gestures, but for warm support.
Appie, stay strong !

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » wo feb 15, 2006 4:03 pm

philippe schreef:I think this could be a pretty good season after all : if we …….
eliminate inter Milan
win the Cup

A lot of "ifs", but you are right, one should always support the team. We have all to win against Inter, so who knows? :xyxthumbs:

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo feb 15, 2006 4:12 pm

philippe schreef:I think this could be a pretty good season after all : if we …….
eliminate inter Milan
win the Cup

You have to be the most optimistic pessimist I've ever met! :D :D
Or perhaps the most pessimistic optimist. ;)

In any event, I hope your predictions come true.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do feb 16, 2006 10:03 am

Looking forward to this match actually. My first live match since the legendary, that is a joke, Ajax -Den Bosch thriller of last February. It might be the only match I see since I was somehow sent a seat in the away section, a section supposedly blocked out for Intrer use only, for Ajax-Inter. Fuckin' brilliant move by the ticket broker. X'C
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » do feb 16, 2006 5:33 pm

Blind3 schreef:Looking forward to this match actually. My first live match since the legendary, that is a joke, Ajax -Den Bosch thriller of last February. It might be the only match I see since I was somehow sent a seat in the away section, a section supposedly blocked out for Intrer use only, for Ajax-Inter. Fuckin' brilliant move by the ticket broker. X'C
Dude. Go sit in the uitvak. Why not? I think that would be a fun time, and you could claim to most of the Inter fans that you were some American who came for the drugs and prostitution but decided to take in a match while you were at it. I'm sure they'd dig that. And besides, I don't think that relations between Inter and Ajax fans are all that bad.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » do feb 16, 2006 6:04 pm

Blind3 - the away section is now sectioned off so that when Ajax are playing teams with a very low away following tickets can be sold to home fans.
But the question is why did you buy a ticket when Pizza 5, Jock Cloggie and Ray arent going to the match?
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do feb 16, 2006 6:20 pm

Blind3 schreef:I was somehow sent a seat in the away section, a section supposedly blocked out for Intrer use only, for Ajax-Inter. Fuckin' brilliant move by the ticket broker. X'C
For Ajax - Inter??? That's extremely weird...

But OPH has a point: why didn't you get in touch...? Ajax vs RBC is not sold out and there is free presale, no Club Card required. Everybody and anybody can buy a ticket for that game.

K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » do feb 16, 2006 9:37 pm

Kowalczyk schreef: But OPH has a point: why didn't you get in touch...? Ajax vs RBC is not sold out and there is free presale, no Club Card required. Everybody and anybody can buy a ticket for that game.
K.
Mystery Ben... ;)

But seriously Ben, do not hesitate to get in touch with your European buddies, we probably could have arranged something better than that. Not that it will suck FOR SURE, but it's always better to be surrounded by Ajax fans than by Italians...
meh :|

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr feb 17, 2006 3:22 pm

To my great friends in Europe, and you guys are ACES all, I just didn't wish to be a PITA.Pain In The Ass. Call it single man's disease...I am used to doing everything for myself. No offense meant and I thank y'all for your kindness past,present , and future.I bow down :worshippy:
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » vr feb 17, 2006 3:24 pm

Blind3 schreef:To my great friends in Europe, and you guys are ACES all, I just didn't wish to be a PITA.Pain In The Ass. Call it single man's disease...I am used to doing everything for myself. No offense meant and I thank y'all for your kindness past,present , and future.I bow down :worshippy:
It's not being a PITA at all. That's what friends are for. But well, independence has its good sides too I guess... It's up to you. :headbang: :headbang: :yes:
meh :|

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » vr feb 17, 2006 3:25 pm

Blind3 schreef:To my great friends in Europe, and you guys are ACES all, I just didn't wish to be a PITA.Pain In The Ass. Call it single man's disease...I am used to doing everything for myself. No offense meant and I thank y'all for your kindness past,present , and future.I bow down :worshippy:
I take it you are joining us for cocktails before and after the match.
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

Plaats reactie