12 Feb 2006: ADO Den Haag - Ajax

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

12 Feb 2006: ADO Den Haag - Ajax

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma feb 06, 2006 9:42 am

First a game against the #17 of the table (Willem II), and then roll on the #16: ADO Den Haag!

K.
Still alive...

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr feb 10, 2006 6:12 pm

I got a bad feeling on this one, and since I am one of the worst predicters when it comes to predicting scores for Ajax e.g. I predicted Ajax 5-1 Arsenal, then Feyenoord 3-7 Ajax, but we didnt. Sooooooooo i predict Den Haag 2-1 Ajax, or maybe 1-1.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » za feb 11, 2006 5:59 am

5-1 and 3-7?

Wtf. :D

I think we can beat ADO easily, we gave it away in the ArenA so I expect a comeback.
Get a Cock

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » za feb 11, 2006 9:00 am

Ayman schreef:I got a bad feeling on this one, and since I am one of the worst predicters when it comes to predicting scores for Ajax e.g. I predicted Ajax 5-1 Arsenal, then Feyenoord 3-7 Ajax, but we didnt. Sooooooooo i predict Den Haag 2-1 Ajax, or maybe 1-1.
It will be a Ajax victory, two goals, one by Hunt, one by Rosenberg! :eusa_dance:

afckeeper95

Bericht door afckeeper95 » za feb 11, 2006 9:21 am

kaiser schreef:
Ayman schreef:I got a bad feeling on this one, and since I am one of the worst predicters when it comes to predicting scores for Ajax e.g. I predicted Ajax 5-1 Arsenal, then Feyenoord 3-7 Ajax, but we didnt. Sooooooooo i predict Den Haag 2-1 Ajax, or maybe 1-1.
It will be a Ajax victory, two goals, one by Hunt, one by Rosenberg! :eusa_dance:
Well, my right knee is acting up, so either we will win 3-1 or it's going to rain. Either way I hope Rosenberg puts one in the back of the net. I'd love to see him on a roll when we play Inter. Maybe he'll score one before realising that he's playing CL :eusa_pray:

LouisXIV & co

Bericht door LouisXIV & co » za feb 11, 2006 2:43 pm

afckeeper95 schreef:Either way I hope Rosenberg puts one in the back of the net.
I don't mind, as long as it crosses the line... :D
Zé of zeehond, rookies huren voor een jaar is ongezond!

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za feb 11, 2006 4:39 pm

Unfortunately, this edition of ADO Den Haag vs Ajax will be completely overshadowed by this:

http://www.ajax-usa.com/news/2005-2006/ ... rpark.html

I am speechless.

K.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za feb 11, 2006 5:18 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Unfortunately, this edition of ADO Den Haag vs Ajax will be completely overshadowed by this:

http://www.ajax-usa.com/news/2005-2006/ ... rpark.html

I am speechless.

K.
F&ck, that's bad man. I suppose it's nothing new, trouble at ADO, but this is hardly a glorious moment in our history.

When will the boneheads learn eh?
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

ajaxperu

Bericht door ajaxperu » za feb 11, 2006 5:30 pm

Hi to all of you, this is my first post here. I know there's a Venezuelan Ajacied around and so I'm the second south american ajax fan coming to the foum ;) I've been an Ajax fan all my life and I really have to do magic in order to be able to see Ajax games around here. Most people are PSV fans now in my country because of Farfan, I really hope he moves to another team soon so that PSV can go down hehe. In 2000 I got to see Jong Ajax play here and it was a great experience and just recently in the U-17 world cup I saw Vurnon Anita, Goosens, Sarpong play, so although we are far away there's always a way to stay close to Ajax. A former Ajax player Gaston Sangoy has just signed for my favorite team here Universitario, and he is on his way to becoming a star.
Well I'm sorry I bothered you with this introduction I know its not the topic of this thread. Anyways, I really hope Rosenberg continues scoring but most of all I hope we win. We really need those 3 points and we have to build up some confidence for the Inter game that's coming up really soon. About the news Kowalczyk posted, it's very sad that something like that happened, some people never learn...
Well take care everyone and let's win tomorrow! :headbang:

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » za feb 11, 2006 6:51 pm

Hey ajaxperu. Welcome. Sangoy just got signed by your local team Universitario? Cool. He's got superb shooting skills. Hope he does well over there. Keep us posted.

Tomorrow's game should be won, with or without our fans at the pitch. My guess is that we'll beat them 3-0. Please note that I am a poor guesser though.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » za feb 11, 2006 10:42 pm

Welcome ajaxperu! My former girlfriend, from the La Molina district of Lima, got me hooked as a supporter of Sporting Cristal. So, let the rivalry here begin. Agree with you about Farfan and PSV. Just wish we were more on the ball when such a talent was coming thru.

About tomorrow, I guess I'm never surprised about the hooliganism.I do think we can win by the odd goal..2:3.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » za feb 11, 2006 11:13 pm

Welcome Ajaxperu. Good to have you on board.

As far as the ADO supporters' home... wtf? That's just stupid. Dumbasses.

I hope we win, but I wish that these idiots hadn't done this.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » zo feb 12, 2006 4:29 am

aveslacker schreef:Welcome Ajaxperu. Good to have you on board.

As far as the ADO supporters' home... wtf? That's just stupid. Dumbasses.

At last someone discussing that... I thought it would never happen.
meh :|

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » zo feb 12, 2006 5:38 am

aveslacker schreef:As far as the ADO supporters' home... wtf? That's just stupid. Dumbasses.

The ADO supps burned down the Ajax home last season. Two weeks ago they attempted the same. They seem to take 'my home is your home to the next level'. Anyway, none of this was proven in a court of law but it seems to have sparked last night's raid. You may still disapprove but this does put the whole thing into it's proper perspective.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo feb 12, 2006 11:37 am

Okay, time to find a pub and watch the game.

The Den Haag fans will be more intimidating than ever and their team will be even more determined than they usually are to take points off Ajax. This is not going to be an easy one, given the circumstances.

Come on, Ajax!

K.
Still alive...

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » zo feb 12, 2006 12:03 pm

ajaxperu schreef:Hi to all of you, this is my first post here. I know there's a Venezuelan Ajacied around and so I'm the second south american ajax fan coming to the foum ;) I've been an Ajax fan all my life and I really have to do magic in order to be able to see Ajax games around here. Most people are PSV fans now in my country because of Farfan, I really hope he moves to another team soon so that PSV can go down hehe. In 2000 I got to see Jong Ajax play here and it was a great experience and just recently in the U-17 world cup I saw Vurnon Anita, Goosens, Sarpong play, so although we are far away there's always a way to stay close to Ajax. A former Ajax player Gaston Sangoy has just signed for my favorite team here Universitario, and he is on his way to becoming a star.
Well I'm sorry I bothered you with this introduction I know its not the topic of this thread. Anyways, I really hope Rosenberg continues scoring but most of all I hope we win. We really need those 3 points and we have to build up some confidence for the Inter game that's coming up really soon. About the news Kowalczyk posted, it's very sad that something like that happened, some people never learn...
Well take care everyone and let's win tomorrow! :headbang:
you are the third one from south america ,I am a dutch ,but I moved to Brazil when I was 3...I live in BRazil yet ,SO ,we have three from south america

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo feb 12, 2006 12:54 pm

Wow, 4 minutes into the game and two yellow cards already :aai:

Rosenberg got it for Ajax
Get a Cock

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo feb 12, 2006 1:33 pm

1-1 at half time. If we do not beat this shower then Blind must go.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo feb 12, 2006 1:58 pm

2-1, Huntelaar 55 minutes :cheer:

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » zo feb 12, 2006 2:01 pm

Dubbel schreef:
aveslacker schreef:As far as the ADO supporters' home... wtf? That's just stupid. Dumbasses.

The ADO supps burned down the Ajax home last season. Two weeks ago they attempted the same. They seem to take 'my home is your home to the next level'. Anyway, none of this was proven in a court of law but it seems to have sparked last night's raid. You may still disapprove but this does put the whole thing into it's proper perspective.
I realize that, and I don't condone either firm's action. It is one thing for a bunch of hooligans to find an out-of-the-way field and have at one another, but this is too much. I don't really buy into the whole tit-for-tat thing. It was wrong when ADO fans burnt the Ajax supporters' home (assuming they did, of course) and it is wrong now.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » zo feb 12, 2006 2:15 pm

Nice clinical finish by Huntelaar, btw. Well done.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo feb 12, 2006 2:20 pm

aveslacker schreef:Nice clinical finish by Huntelaar, btw. Well done.
Where are you watching Aveslacker? I can only find to listen on Radio 1 (NL)....or is it on ESPN?

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » zo feb 12, 2006 2:22 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:
aveslacker schreef:Nice clinical finish by Huntelaar, btw. Well done.
Where are you watching Aveslacker? I can only find to listen on Radio 1 (NL)....or is it on ESPN?
ESPN

DrDuncan

Bericht door DrDuncan » zo feb 12, 2006 2:33 pm

We've moved back up to 5th now. Let's hope that NEC lose or draw at Utrecht this afternoon, and RBC beat Groningen, to consolidate our chances of staying there.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo feb 12, 2006 2:41 pm

Thank goodness for 3 points. Not very impressive struggling to beat the bottom teams but at least thats 2 wins in arow.I guess Blind will also struggle on.

Plaats reactie