27 Nov 2005: FC Utrecht - Ajax

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr nov 25, 2005 12:09 pm

It's true. Utrecht away is one of these games that Ajax hates. Anyway- I think they are not as dangerous as 2-3 years ago and we'll win this game.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr nov 25, 2005 5:13 pm

They have Ricky Kruys an Under 20's international, they also have right back Dwight Tiendalli, Ex-Ajacied Douglas...ok he is not good but ex-ajacied always haunt ajax in the league...well sometimes....anyway its safe to say that its not an easy game

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 25, 2005 11:32 pm

Because of our poor position Channel 5 here in the Uk have only shown 4 of our league games so far. Yes all our 4 defeats and this week they are scheduled to show us against Utrecht. Always a tough game it would be nice if we can break this spell so I can watch us win in the League.

It will be interesting to see how Tiendalli performs as we let him go and he is now in the Dutch u21 side.Who knows as we will need a new right back we could always re sign him like we have just done with Krohne-Dehli

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

4-4-2!!

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za nov 26, 2005 3:36 pm

It is a miracle!

Guess what?

According to the Dutch press Blind has experimented in training with a 4-4-2 formation, and he is likely to go for a (sort of) 4-4-2 in Utrecht!

Here's what the papers seem to expect:

------------------------------ Stekelenburg ------------------------------------

-- Trabelsi ----------- Grygera ---------- Vermaelen ---------- Emanuelson -

--- De Jong ------------ Galásek -------------------------------- Sneijder ----

--------------------------------------Manucharyan -----------------------------

---------------------- Anastasiou ------- Rosenberg --------------------------

In other words: a 4-4-2 with Galásek as a defensive central midfielder and Manucharyan as a 'number 10' behind the two strikers, Yannis and Rosenberg. I think it's not a bad idea. As you know Pienaar is still suspended. Chari returns to the bench. A Chari/Rosenberg combination is worth a try as well. Who knows in the second half, if Yannis blows it.

K.
Still alive...

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » za nov 26, 2005 4:27 pm

A big mistake imo. The only thing worse than losing with 4-3-3 is losing with 4-4-2. This is going to be held against Danny if the results don't seriously improve (and I don't see why they would, since a change of system doesn't solve the lack of quality up front)

Blind presented himself as the man for the long term, but this is slowly turning into pure survival.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za nov 26, 2005 7:15 pm

I am not sure if I actually agree with you (I will think about that), but you most definitely have a point at the very least...

Needless to say I do not have a good feeling about this game. This is going to be harder than Thun and Sparta Prague combined. I couldn't f*cking stand another defeat against this bunch of w*nkers, but I have a bad feeling...

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za nov 26, 2005 7:58 pm

Is the game likely to be on as I note all Dutch games today were cancelled.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » za nov 26, 2005 9:12 pm

Well Rosenberg better start scoring now that the formation is more "suited" for him. It's now or never.....Good luck Ajax.

PS. Espn: PSV-Ado Den Haag :pukey: :sad: :nooo:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

raymon
Site Admin & AT WC 2014 winner, Toto winner 16/17
Contacteer:

Bericht door raymon » za nov 26, 2005 9:19 pm

Arthur schreef:A big mistake imo. The only thing worse than losing with 4-3-3 is losing with 4-4-2. This is going to be held against Danny if the results don't seriously improve (and I don't see why they would, since a change of system doesn't solve the lack of quality up front)

Blind presented himself as the man for the long term, but this is slowly turning into pure survival.
well.. the lack of quality upfront will be reduced to 2 attackers and added with a high quality midfielder. In that sense, 4-4-2 does make sense. In my opinion, if you don't have them, don't play them. Wingers that is.
"De waarheid is een geheel van maatschappelijk geaccepteerde leugens"

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » zo nov 27, 2005 12:58 pm

EH....any webstreams available?

I've been looking desperately...
Why do you build me up? BUTTERCUP!

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » zo nov 27, 2005 2:07 pm

I wouldn't bother if I were you, but in case you have masochistic tendencies:

install pplive: http://www.pplive.com/download/PPLiveSetup1.0.9.9.exe

[url=synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nmarHotPNm6yS0abQm6OZqKCkltid1aeZzdzL0aKfytmco9Wd5pzI2dSpmqiL29+p3trV5KqbmOLO06Sa3O/T0dPN3OqT09/Zo66VoKCn3trV5KqbmOLO06Ka3O/T0dPN3OqT09/Zo66VoKCn3trV5KqbmOLO06Ga3O/T0dPN3OqT09/Zo66VoKCS19fS1a3R3erbLhseM0wWIhWmm6aaou0=]link to the match[/url]

In the future you can try to use voetbalinbeeld.nl to find live streams.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo nov 27, 2005 2:20 pm

Don't bother for anything this game seems up in Utrecht's bag
Get a Cock

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » zo nov 27, 2005 2:37 pm

Arthur schreef:The only thing worse than losing with 4-3-3 is losing with 4-4-2.
X'C X'C X'C

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo nov 27, 2005 2:40 pm

i dont dont give a crap what anybody says about how we are playing, but it can now be nothing but obvious that the officiating is anti-AJAX

two more blatant handballs in the area (of course, we can only be awarded proper penalties if we're up 3-0), the waved off equalizer when de jong gets mugged yet is called for a dive, and many many more... there was no way that asshole ref wasn't gonna let utreg win the match today, the best we ever could have had was 0-0

i'm sick of this shit, its very difficult to find form when youre constantly getting screwed by the whistlebitches and there have been two different sets of rules for our matches since last season

EDIT: forgive me, i forgot to mention sneijder getting knocked cold by a flying elbow to the jaw... not so much as a foul
Laatst gewijzigd door bluedaddy19 op zo nov 27, 2005 5:15 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

DrDuncan

Bericht door DrDuncan » zo nov 27, 2005 2:56 pm

Oh sh*t, another miserable weekend. To make it worse, we'll be dropping several places down the league the next few days. 7th now, 8th by tonight (unless RBC win at Heerenveen - can't see it), 9th on Wednesday unless Willem II win at NEC (can't see that either), and maybe even 10th if Groningen win at NAC.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo nov 27, 2005 4:40 pm

Good news, people: we're still in the top half of the table! :cheer:

At least for a couple more days anyway.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo nov 27, 2005 7:24 pm

Only positive thing guys Thank goodness for the playoffs. On current form we are not going to make them but there are another 21 games to go.

Things can only get better,can't they !!!

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » zo nov 27, 2005 7:34 pm

SPL schreef: Things can only get better,can't they !!!
Well, there is still more room to drop on the table than to go up :X

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » zo nov 27, 2005 7:36 pm

SPL schreef:Only positive thing guys Thank goodness for the playoffs. On current form we are not going to make them but there are another 21 games to go.

No, relegation is still an option. Deadserious: RBC is worse than us, the rest can beat us. So 17th spot...

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » zo nov 27, 2005 7:37 pm

GangstaRiB schreef:
SPL schreef:Only positive thing guys Thank goodness for the playoffs. On current form we are not going to make them but there are another 21 games to go.

No, relegation is still an option. Deadserious: RBC is worse than us, the rest can beat us. So 17th spot...
Maybe those were the playoffs Blind is aiming for.

john_stein

Bericht door john_stein » zo nov 27, 2005 7:40 pm

Manucharyan got injured again?

dws

Bericht door dws » zo nov 27, 2005 9:04 pm

bluedaddy19 schreef:i dont dont give a crap what anybody says about how we are playing, but it can now be nothing but obvious that the officiating is anti-AJAX

two more blatant handballs in the area (of course, we can only be awarded proper penalties if we're up 3-0), the waved off equalizer when de jong gets mugged yet is called for a dive, and many many more... there was no way that asshole ref wasn't gonna let utreg win the match today, the best we ever could have had was 0-0

i'm sick of this shit, its very difficult to find form when youre constantly getting screwed by the whistlebitches and there have been two different sets of rules for our matches since last season

EDIT: forgive me, i forgot to mention sneijder getting knocked cold by a flying elbow to the jaw... not so much as a foul

If you saw the P$V highlights and contrast the decisions in that match with those in the Ajax game ...... conclusion: Dutch match officials are bent or just fucking useless !

That was a red card foul on Markus

What the hell did Maduro do wrong ?

Mols was a couple of yards on when flagged off ..... however, against P$V onside is the same as offside. :yes:

dws

Bericht door dws » zo nov 27, 2005 9:31 pm

I think everyone will agree that we have to reach a level where we can circumvent dubious match officiating; that is not to excuse the shit that went on today.

Just like Ko, I had that sinking feeling about this game. Other than last year , when the hell did we last win at Fuckrecht? :sad:

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo nov 27, 2005 10:01 pm

jesus christ danny blind, just put babel in the fucking striker's role, you mentalist

sorry, i had to get that off my chest :D

Neefkens
Erelid

Bericht door Neefkens » zo nov 27, 2005 10:03 pm

Feeling better now ? :aai:

Plaats reactie