21 Apr 2005: Willem II - Ajax

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » vr apr 22, 2005 7:23 pm

I'm still feeling no better from last night....just can't believe we lost.....to Willem II....in Tilburg.

Someone else will know the last time we lost there but I know for certain it was way back.

I was really up for that too - revenge and all that, and whatever happened, it wouldn't be that clowns show from last month.

Anyway, no trip to "De Hems" :bier: :bier: (London Dutch Pub that shows footy) for me this year.....I can either go and cry or go and watch f word v Ajax from Channel 5 last night (hello fellow C5 viewers) - knowing my luck I've got the Neighbours omnibus instead.

There's always next season I suppose. Hup Ajax :blub:

P.S. Why do we ALWAYS do this..this, this getting your hopes up then dashing them again malarky.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Ayman

Chill out guys

Bericht door Ayman » za apr 23, 2005 9:26 pm

look RKC just beat AZ....now we have the initiative...who cares about the poxy Amstel cup, Let P$V attempt to win the treble. Champions league place is important so we can attract top or promising players, strong 1s like Kruyswijk of Groningen who can help either Escude or Heitinga, Davids in midfield and maybe a Nigerian left winger.
Im optimistic about Ajax and I think Blind is the right man for us.

Plaats reactie