Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

__earth
Contacteer:

Bericht door __earth » wo feb 22, 2006 9:17 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bis:

Hunter of Roses. Sounds bad but HELL YEAH!!! :bis: :bis:
but don't listen to me. I'm a pessimist.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo feb 22, 2006 9:34 pm

pure class first half ! perfect ! 3-0 please ! :anew: :xyxthumbs:
Appie, stay strong !

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » wo feb 22, 2006 9:35 pm

Alright people we are not goin to loose this game, after watching that last play of the first half, i know that today the gods are with us..... Great Ajax is back....Wonderful Ajax is back..... Lucky Ajax is back !!!!!!

Urby and Klaas :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

dws

Bericht door dws » wo feb 22, 2006 9:42 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:Alright people we are not goin to loose this game, after watching that last play of the first half, i know that today the gods are with us..... Great Ajax is back....Wonderful Ajax is back..... Lucky Ajax is back !!!!!!

Urby and Klaas :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:

Couldn't agree more. :D :headbang:
Good first 45 . Keep it up.Stay LUCKY!!!!!!. :xyxthumbs:

__earth
Contacteer:

Bericht door __earth » wo feb 22, 2006 9:44 pm

wow. the 45th minute, Ajax got really lucky - TWICE. Inter should have gone up by one goal by LOL!!! Ajax the lucky bastard! LOL!!! :headbang:

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » wo feb 22, 2006 9:45 pm

This could be our first step into the future.
Let's go now in the second half bhoys
O tempora o mores

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » wo feb 22, 2006 10:20 pm

Inter have reduced the score (48'). Still 20 minutes to go. :eusa_pray:

Good for Blind if we win, I still want to see him suceed as an Ajax trainer.
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » wo feb 22, 2006 10:31 pm

As usual, we concede a goal in the last 10 minutes, 2-2 X'C , 86'
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

ajaxperu

Bericht door ajaxperu » wo feb 22, 2006 10:43 pm

why? X'C

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » wo feb 22, 2006 10:50 pm

Well, considering that many of us were predicting a massacre, i think 2-2 is a lot better than could have been. Giving up two away goals is not so good, but I don't see why we can't eke out a 1-0 away win. :eusa_pray:

Like I said: Huntelaar scores early, and then he and Rosenborg pass back and forth from one to the other for 90 minutes! :xyxthumbs:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

dws

Bericht door dws » wo feb 22, 2006 10:52 pm

The second half was one big struggle for Ajax. As soon as Inter scored I was worried. Inter's midfield were just too strong for Ajax in the second 45 minutes.

We still have a small chance of winning this contest. Remember, it is 3 weeks 'til the second game. Sneijder and Galasek should be fit for that game. With Sneijder in the midfield Ajax should be able to cause Inter more problems than they did tonight. :xyxthumbs:

Edit: stupid spelling error :nooo:
Laatst gewijzigd door dws op do feb 23, 2006 7:49 pm, 2 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » wo feb 22, 2006 10:54 pm

ajaxperu schreef:why? X'C
We gave Inter the iniciative in the second half and we simply lack experience in the back to secure a result. Fucking shame but true. Now we have to win in Italy...............hard, very hard. But we are still in this one and thats whats important, anything can happen.

PS: Keep youre heads up boy's i just saw 45 minutes of the team i have always dreamed off..... with a performance like that in the San Siro we can make it through. ;) :xyxthumbs:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

__earth
Contacteer:

Bericht door __earth » wo feb 22, 2006 10:57 pm

screw the eredivisie. Ajax needs to put on everything for the second leg!

dws

Bericht door dws » wo feb 22, 2006 10:59 pm

Something to cheer everyone up: Chelsea 1:2 Barcelona X'D

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » wo feb 22, 2006 11:06 pm

I think that the result is bad for our qualification, but not for our future as i said before. I saw a great great performance in the first half, the hunter and rosales were great and rosenberg fought well, while lindebergh and maduro were strong enough against cambiasso and stankovic. when inter in the second half changed cesar with pizarro they began to play much more the ball and had the luck to score early enough to give us pressure. and our limits came out, inexperience and concentration (stankovic gol was not so difficult for them) ..and also physically we went down..

but hey, I saw a squad playing like a team, and at high level the last time it was a long time ago.........
O tempora o mores

Rubin Stark

Bericht door Rubin Stark » wo feb 22, 2006 11:09 pm

Didn't see the match, but if you don't mind, gents, can you list the best Ajax players 3-2-1? Three being the best Ajax player (in your opinion), one being the third-best...
"The joy of seeing Yuri Gargarin flying in space is only superseded by the joy of
a good penalty save." - Lev Yashin

ajaxperu

Bericht door ajaxperu » wo feb 22, 2006 11:34 pm

Didn't see the match, but if you don't mind, gents, can you list the best Ajax players 3-2-1? Three being the best Ajax player (in your opinion), one being the third-best...
for me: 3. Emanuelson, 2. Trabelsi, 1. Huntelaar.

I have a strange feeling after this game. I'm dissapointed about the final result but I have a good feeling about the future of this team. I think we have found the striker we needed so much (Huntelaar) and a guy that can open up the game and give us both good defensive and offensive power (Emanuelson). Great first half but we can't let our rivals play so freely like we did in the second half.
The game in Italy will be hard but we have Sneijder coming back :xyxthumbs: But the most important thing is that I believe the players have realized today what they are capable of doing. If Ajax plays those 90mins in Italy like we did today on the first 45 we have hope. And with Huntelaar up front we have a chance.

"when there's a will... and there is a f*cking will, there is a way...and there is a f*^cking way!!!." LETS GO AJAX!!! :headbang:

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » do feb 23, 2006 12:18 am

The result could have been worse, but I am worried and angry.
I do not know what Bouhkari is doing out there
I do not understand why the team has such bad balance in the system that player like Rosenberg has to save the day of defenders. When Cruz had a great chance in the end of the game at the right side, it was Markus playing left attacker that turned up and forced him to shoot outside, not a defender on the right side! Defenders are too weak, the midfield is not enough as a back up, the linking attackers has to help , this makes it really difficult to counter attack and to use the speed of Rosenberg and Rosales.

The second Inter goal was bad defending, defenders had no clue about the moves of the attackers, they were just standing there. The usual panic in the middle was smaller than expected though.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do feb 23, 2006 1:05 am

A great first half , lovely to watch but Inter were a different side in the second half and the early goal lifted them. Overall I thought our defence had played really well until the second goal. Our marking was poor at that goal but considering the worries about our defence I thought Heitinga and Vermaelen played well in what was a high pressure game. Trabelsi played superbly and Urby was my Ajax player of the match.

As for the midfield Maduro played well, but the other 2 were our weak links.

Bouhkari has had alot of critics on this site and I have to say the guy tries hard but is not good enough for this team. Same goes for Lindenbergh.

The forwards did not get so much of the ball in the second half but Rosenberg worked very hard coming back in defence.

Overall we had a good game considering our poor season , the first half made me feel very good after all those crap games I have seen us play on Channel 5 .

With Sneijder back and possibly Galasek and Grygera we stand a chance at San Siro. KJH is a natural goalscorer.

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » do feb 23, 2006 1:10 am

2-2 is not a bad result. Doesn't per se offer much hope for the return but you never know how the game will unfold. Great 2nd half by Inter, by the way. Hope they play more like they did in the 1st half when we see them again in San Siro.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » do feb 23, 2006 1:14 am

You guys were right about Cruz..

Hey but we can still make it guys, 0-1 win my prediction. :blush:
Get a Cock

dws

Bericht door dws » do feb 23, 2006 1:24 am

I do not understand why the team has such bad balance in the system that player like Rosenberg has to save the day of defenders.
That problem can arise if a team uses attacking fullbacks. You have to accept that at certain times in the game Trabelsi and Urby would not be in their defensive positions and would be unable, during an opposition counter attack, to get back into their respective positions quickly enough.We should be thankful Markus did what was required in the said situation. :xyxthumbs:

dws

Bericht door dws » do feb 23, 2006 1:43 am

As for the midfield Maduro played well, but the other 2 were our weak links.

Bouhkari has had alot of critics on this site and I have to say the guy tries hard but is not good enough for this team. Same goes for Lindenbergh.
Most of Ajax's attacking thrust was provided by our fullbacks and a tireless performance from Rosales. Yes Maduro had a good game, but I'm not surprised Lindenbergh didn't shine. A three man Ajax midfield with Lindenbergh and Maduro is too one paced and will begin to struggle quite badly at some stage of a game. I would prefer to see Urby play as the left midfielder in the return fixture. If Juanfran shows no improvement in his form then Heitinga or Vermaelen should play at leftback with Maduro partnering either of the latter two in the central defence. :xyxthumbs:
Laatst gewijzigd door dws op wo mar 29, 2006 9:38 pm, 2 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » do feb 23, 2006 1:57 am

i think its a good result...we can do 0-1 in inter with Sneijder in our midfield ...

AND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOUKHARI PLEASE

afckeeper95

Bericht door afckeeper95 » do feb 23, 2006 8:36 am

I think it would be naive to think we can hold them off in Italy. We might as well accept the fact that we can't keep a clean sheet against good teams at the moment :sad:, but on the other hand not even Inter can keep our strickers in check :yes:. I'm hoping for a 1-2 or 2-3 in the second leg. Hey, maybe we can pull a "werder" on them an score at the very end, so they don't have time to recover... I love how Bremen snupped juve last night.

Plaats reactie