18 Oct 2005: Ajax - FC Thun

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo okt 19, 2005 4:35 pm

That's exactly what I suspected, it's the logical conclusion of everything that happened, although it was not obvious on tv.
Appie, stay strong !

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » wo okt 19, 2005 5:58 pm

Ayman schreef:
This guy actually praised me for my passion for Ajax. I dont hate Yannis Anastasiou and I am pleased for him for those two goals...but he is not a world class striker, and he missed the last chance which any striker even Rosenberg would have scored.
Oh well, here we go again. From what I remember, (less than if I'd stayed sober) he had four clear chances, one easy and three much less so - he missed the easy (last) chance but put two of the others away.

If you go back through everything I've ever written on Yannis (quite a lot admittedly) you'll never find me over-egging things and saying what a world beater he is. I just think he's a decent workmanlike player and he can certainly put the chances away.

Ayman, I'd never fault your devotion to all things Ajax :headbang: - but you were whinging a bit last night :D

Anyway, thanks to Algemeen Dagblad Sportwereld supplement for my new super Yannis poster :xyxthumbs:
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Plaats reactie