24 AUG 2016 Rostov - Ajax CL Qualifier

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

saddlerian

Re: 24 AUG 2016 Rostov - Ajax CL Qualifier

Bericht door saddlerian » do aug 25, 2016 8:44 pm

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
SPL schreef:On yesterday he said 3 positives ,if google translated it properly.
It was our 1st away goal in Russia
We are going to be about 12 or 13m the poorer for being in the Europa Cup but we have 100m in the bank more than Scrooge.
In the Europa Cup we should gain more points than in the CL which will be beneficial to Dutch co efficients points.
Lovely of Menno to give us so many "positives"....but when only two ties, Spartak Moscow in 97/98 and 2010/11, doesn't really instil confidence!!!
As for the 100m in the bank...it could have been 135m in the bank, with the chance to draw in top players....not now!!
OK, in The Europa cup, Netherlands might get more coefficent points...but only if that PRAT Bosz concentrates on EL and not the Eredivise!!
It's now August and, as I've said before, the Ajax season is virtually over!!! Happy Christmas, Happy Easter.. Happy Hols, let's look forwards to 2017/18....WITHOUT BOSZ.......Fword implant!!!!!

:1evil.gif: :1evil.gif: :1evil.gif:
34 will always be with us

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do aug 25, 2016 9:42 pm

SaddlerIan schreef:
It's now August and, as I've said before, the Ajax season is virtually over!!! Happy Christmas, Happy Easter.. Happy Hols, let's look forwards to 2017/18....WITHOUT BOSZ.......Fword implant!!!!!
Bah humbug, what a pessimist!!! Four points adrift of first place with 31 matches to play. Of course Ajax will run the table and there is nothing that PSV or Feyenoord can do when that happens!!! My club wins all its matches (except when they don't and then I'm massively disappointed and depressed).

The winning starts on Sunday with vibrant attacking football!!! FORZA AJAX :ajaxscarf.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr aug 26, 2016 11:48 am

Menno didn't mention that winning a game in the Europa league has little value in terms of coefficient points compared to winning games in the champions league.

As for the draw for the group stages I expect Ajax will get Salzburg, Celta Vigo and Suassolo (italian team).
i.e. group of death.

Plaats reactie