25 Mar 2012: Ajax - PSV

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Re: 25 Mar 2012: Ajax - PSV

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm

ajaxcolombia schreef:Finally an article about Ajax in 11tegen11 that is not about a disastrous performance. By the way, I don't know much about dutch broadcasting, but I see in the streams that Kenneth Perez usually analyzes the matches with a curly haired guy and some other guy. They do some video analysis and its incredible how the show the influence of Anita for Ajax. I think you can't overstate how much Anita brings to our midfield, the little guy is a fantastic and very tactically intelligent player. If we win this, Anita will be vital to that.
Yes, I'm with you on that one.

He's not a fullback, but as a defensive/tactical midfielder... Very impressive in recent weeks.

K.
Still alive...

ajaxusa
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » ma mar 26, 2012 8:32 pm

ajaxcolombia schreef:You mean march 20 2005, we lost 0-4, ugh :blackcat.gif: but michels died on the 3 of march.
I was there with my young son Ryan, who was 6 at the time. More than the game itself, I remember carrying him out of the ArenA, and him crying his eyes out on my shoulder the whole way. As sad as I was for him, I was also happy to think that he was a "real" Ajax fan who was already taking this fixture very seriously. He still cares, still watches games with me... He enjoyed yesterday's game a lot. :-)
Mark it 8, Dude.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » di mar 27, 2012 9:24 am

Men of the match IMO : Aissati-Enoh-Blind-Anita.
Appie, stay strong !

Plaats reactie