Are we so underachieving
May the Force be with you

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » zo feb 05, 2006 1:44 pm

souras84 schreef:Are we so underachieving
Our defence is a disgrace!!! X'C

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » zo feb 05, 2006 1:47 pm

Once again the usual issue is on. To win trophies u got to have a good defence, which we dont.
May the Force be with you

john_stein

Bericht door john_stein » zo feb 05, 2006 1:54 pm

great change, bring Sarpong in. Bring the 17 year against Feyenoord when we are loosing 3-1 to replace Sneijder and make his debut. oh and keep Babel on the bench...way to go fu`^*ing stupid Blind way to go.

The Purple Cow
Contacteer:

Bericht door The Purple Cow » zo feb 05, 2006 2:09 pm

If we can keep it dowm to three I'll be quite relieved. I was expecting five or six.

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo feb 05, 2006 2:21 pm

3-2 huntelaar
Get a Cock

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo feb 05, 2006 2:31 pm

I think it's very hard on Charisteas to drop him, escpecially when he's on form. This is exactly the type of match he'd be good for.

4-4-2 with Huntelaar and Charisteas up front and Juanfran in left midfield is what I'd have gone for.

Rosales isn't the type of player who is going to get you points in De Kuip.

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo feb 05, 2006 2:36 pm

souras84 schreef:Once again the usual issue is on. To win trophies u got to have a good defence, which we dont.
oh no... don't you remember? our best center back has to play right back because we only have 15 players left and 6 of them are strikers

life fucking sucks
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » zo feb 05, 2006 2:39 pm

Just a few spontaneous comments:
In a normal team with a a defence of decent class, one goal by Rosenberg and one goal by Huntelaar should be enough for at least one point. What happens here is that we are prevented from scoring even more goals by our poor defence, because when they score they can cover their defence so that it will become harder for us to score.

In the recent games it has also become clear that our midfield does not posses the techniques, skill and creativity. It is not Ajax midfielders, Ajax midfielders should be entertaining. Now when we have Huntelaar it is obvious that the attackers are not the main problem.

One good thing is that Rosenberg continues his trend, goal for the fourth game in a row, 8 goals in the ten latest i think. Today it was in vain and that is a shame. Keep it up Markus, at least you does not let us down! :xyxthumbs: Not a brilliant game, but quite good and a goal is always a goal.

Out with Rosales, please!
And out with the whole defence!

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo feb 05, 2006 2:42 pm

our best center back has to play right back because we only have 15 players left and 6 of them are strikers
our best centre back is on holiday in seville

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » zo feb 05, 2006 3:00 pm

Yeah, Escude would have eliminated Kuijt easily :eusa_liar:

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » zo feb 05, 2006 3:02 pm

bryan schreef:
our best center back has to play right back because we only have 15 players left and 6 of them are strikers
our best centre back is on holiday in seville
I beg to differ, our best centre back was playing on the right. Pay respect where it's due. Now, our second best center back is in Seville, the one that used to compose a GREAT duo with Grygera. The one that was part of the team that used to play decent football and did not give 2.5 goals to the opponent on average.

Now I'd like really like to know what Escudé did (assaulting Jaake in the locker? Insulting Blind and his wife? Raped Rita Verdonk?) that was so bad.... Seriously. We could have bought a decent right back and had a defence like that :

Juanfran (with Emmanuelson in left midfield) - Escudé - Grygera - Said purchased good right back. That would have been awesome.

We're the shit, and you know we're thheeeee shit, and you know we're the shit, and you know we're the...

(Known melody, sing over and over).

I can't wait to come over to Amsterdam and have a bad time... not.

Go Blind !! #rolls eyes#
meh :|

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo feb 05, 2006 3:05 pm

I bet the goals conceded were Vermaelens fault!!! he hasnt convinced me, I think he sucks, craps his pants when he needs to clear away, a bit like SQD used to a 1 and 1/2 years ago.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » zo feb 05, 2006 3:08 pm

john_stein schreef:great change, bring Sarpong in. Bring the 17 year against Feyenoord when we are loosing 3-1 to replace Sneijder and make his debut. oh and keep Babel on the bench...way to go fu`^*ing stupid Blind way to go.
Did I see Sneijder signalling to the bench for a substitution in about the 55th minute? What the hell is that all about? It had better not have been an "I'm taking my bat and my ball and going home..."

Oh, we were shit by the way. Bertrand, I think you've got a few stray definite articles in your "known melody".

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo feb 05, 2006 3:15 pm

I agree that Grygera is a better centre back than Maduro or Vermaelen.

The Purple Cow
Contacteer:

Bericht door The Purple Cow » zo feb 05, 2006 3:30 pm

bryan schreef: 4-4-2 with Huntelaar and Charisteas up front and Juanfran in left midfield is what I'd have gone for.
That would be a bit rough on the striker that's scored eight times in the last ten games, Bryan.

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » zo feb 05, 2006 3:33 pm

The Purple Cow schreef:
bryan schreef: 4-4-2 with Huntelaar and Charisteas up front and Juanfran in left midfield is what I'd have gone for.
That would be a bit rough on the striker that's scored eight times in the last ten games, Bryan.
Way to completely miss the point Purple :)

No matter how much we score, since we developped a recent habit of giving one more to the opponent :xyxthumbs:
meh :|

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » zo feb 05, 2006 3:38 pm

bryan schreef:I think it's very hard on Charisteas to drop him, escpecially when he's on form. This is exactly the type of match he'd be good for.

4-4-2 with Huntelaar and Charisteas up front and Juanfran in left midfield is what I'd have gone for.

Rosales isn't the type of player who is going to get you points in De Kuip.
You want to drop the player that scores in every game (Rosenberg)? :nooo: Does not make sense, if we should play 4-4-2 (which I doubt will be the case) we should have on strong target player and one high speed player running a lot. This worked well when Rosenberg and Charisteas played together, when we dropped this combination everything really started to go down the drain.
For the moment I believe Charisteas might be better than Huntelaar. Huntlelaar is good, but quite some of his greatness can be traced back to his team mates in Heerenven.

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo feb 05, 2006 3:38 pm

The Purple Cow schreef:
Of course, if I was managing Ajax, we wouldn't have bought extra strikers in the first place!

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » zo feb 05, 2006 3:42 pm

bryan schreef:
The Purple Cow schreef:
Of course, if I was managing Ajax, we wouldn't have bought extra strikers in the first place!
I Agree, If we play 4-2-2 Huntelaar is not needed, in 4-3-3 it is still hard to say what he can do, but obviously we does not have a team for 4-3-3 for the moment, so a striker more was the wrong priority. It is the naked stinking truth.

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » zo feb 05, 2006 3:47 pm

kaiser schreef:
bryan schreef:
The Purple Cow schreef: That would be a bit rough on the striker that's scored eight times in the last ten games, Bryan.
I Agree, If we play 4-2-2 Huntelaar is not needed, in 4-3-3 it is still hard to say what he can do, but obviously we does not have a team for 4-3-3 for the moment, so a striker more was the wrong priority. It is the naked stinking truth.
What I mean is that Harry and Rosenberg could have saved the season in 4-4-2. It would not have been a season of glamour but at least we would have won the games we lose now and we would have had money to buy a midfield and especially a defence to be proud of. Players capable of playing the system we are proud of.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo feb 05, 2006 4:16 pm

This is getting seriously depressing...

I don't know what to say. This was a sad day. For many reasons (I won't bother you with it...).

What a nightmare.

K.
Still alive...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » zo feb 05, 2006 4:41 pm

Arthur schreef:Yeah, Escude would have eliminated Kuijt easily :eusa_liar:
he did that so well last time that he was not given an opportunity to do it twice
Appie, stay strong !

Plaats reactie