15 Jan 2006: Ajax - NEC

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

LucaS

Bericht door LucaS » zo jan 15, 2006 4:28 pm

There is still a chance we'll end above RKC boys, so cheer up! :headbang:
Laatst gewijzigd door LucaS op zo jan 15, 2006 4:34 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
I think I lost my fucking headache

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jan 15, 2006 4:34 pm

Sounds woeful. Reading the above threads as the match went on it seems as if we changed our formation 3 times.

At the present it does not seem as if Blind has any clue . As I have said before with about half the first team squad going by the end of the season this is far from ideal .

Ther is one positive thing to say, Thankfully there are the playoffs and even playing crap like we are this season even we should finish 5th. Shouldn't we?????

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo jan 15, 2006 4:48 pm

dws schreef:Can't wait for the highlights on Talpa :eusa_liar: :pukey:
:headbang: :headbang:

What time are they on? I need to know what time to "walk the goldfish and mow the lawn"

It can only get better, can't it?

:xyxthumbs: :xyxthumbs:
34 will always be with us

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo jan 15, 2006 4:58 pm

Danny Blind: unbeaten in 2006.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo jan 15, 2006 4:59 pm

bryan schreef:Danny Blind: unbeaten in 2006.

What? Have we got the Manager of the Year???

bryan

Bericht door bryan » zo jan 15, 2006 5:08 pm

I said when he was appointed that Ajax had possibly found the one manager who could be worse than Ronald Koeman. The whole thing is like watching a car crash in slow motion.

Fortunately the players should be able to motivate themselves for the big European tie against Inter. It's the only thing keeping many of us alive at the moment...
Laatst gewijzigd door bryan op zo jan 15, 2006 5:09 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo jan 15, 2006 5:09 pm

Jesus what the hell, i mean what is Bouckhari doing in the squad??? Wasnt he supposed to be in Egypt preping for the African Cup????.
If Luca's formation is correct then its a freaking circus what we have, Rosenberg left wing???? Maduro right Mid???? Please......

Fucking disgrace were at home for god's sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo jan 15, 2006 5:27 pm

PS: Just goes to show you how important Sneijder is for the team :yes:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo jan 15, 2006 7:03 pm

eredivisie highlight show beginning now online at www.talpa.tv (link on right)

be warned: AJAX will probably be last

there is also usually a repeat showing around 2300 CET
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

john_stein

Bericht door john_stein » zo jan 15, 2006 7:23 pm

what i want to know is, why the hell are we not using babel?. boukhari goes out and is replaced by charisteas, and then rosenberg moved to the left, is that what happened?. Wouldnt have it been better to put babel there?. I still support Blind, I believe he is the man that can bring Ajax back on track but I do have to say that some of his decisions just seem silly to me. Like for example moving Escude away from the team when he was one of our best players last season just because he had some poor games at the beginning of this one. Then the not using babel at all situation. I know we were missing Sneijder and other players but still we cant drop any more points at home, things have to change NOW. :yes:

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo jan 15, 2006 7:26 pm

If you're on the Internet, go to http://wwitv.com/portal.htm and find Talpa through Sports Television and then Netherlands

You must be mad, though!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jan 15, 2006 7:43 pm

We mention players to bring in but of the 10 first teamers unavailable today only 3 could improve the team, Sneijder, Trabelsi( he might still be sold this month) and Mitea, the only decent winger on our books but not fit until April.

I thought Blind was a good choice and should still see the season out but I think his days in charge are numbered. Unless he wins the playoffs i think he will go.

The way he is messing about with players and different systems , I do not think he has a clue at the moment.The club are in a shambles at the moment but the main problem is that we have a different line up every week and cannot beat average teams. The buck stops with the coach.! At the moment he is lucky to still be in a job.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo jan 15, 2006 7:46 pm

I'm available! I haven't got the experience of Blind, but I'll give out the 11 shirts and say,,

Go On! Do it your way. You're the players!

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo jan 15, 2006 8:09 pm

What's Blind on? He looked pissed in that TV interview on Talpa!

dws

Bericht door dws » zo jan 15, 2006 8:25 pm

We mention players to bring in but of the 10 first teamers unavailable today only 3 could improve the team, Sneijder, Trabelsi( he might still be sold this month) and Mitea, the only decent winger on our books but not fit until April.
Sneijder and Trabelsi , but not Mitea; can't cross the ball.

We need new wingers; best available is Jenner of NAC.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo jan 15, 2006 8:32 pm

dws schreef:

Mitea is the best thing since beer was first brewed!!! If Ajax don't look after him and get him fit, with a long term contract, Arsenal are going to step in. He "delighted" their manager in the Tournament this year, with much talk of a switch to London being in the press.

Mitea is the man, but look for loanees from the Premiership. Look at Man United reserves! They have some talent there! If there's nothing in Holland, look overseas, but something's gotta change!

dws

Bericht door dws » zo jan 15, 2006 9:27 pm

SaddlerIan schreef:
dws schreef:

Mitea is the best thing since beer was first brewed!!! If Ajax don't look after him and get him fit, with a long term contract, Arsenal are going to step in. He "delighted" their manager in the Tournament this year, with much talk of a switch to London being in the press.

Mitea is the man, but look for loanees from the Premiership. Look at Man United reserves! They have some talent there! If there's nothing in Holland, look overseas, but something's gotta change!

Mitea has the ability to glide past defenders , but he is always looking at the ball ; he rarely sees the options available. His passing is fine but his crossing is poor. To put it mildly: he is not good enough.

The next time you have the chance to see NAC watch out for Jenner he is going to be a special player. I have said in previous posts how much i like this player. He is very similar to Robin Van Persie; a player with a high technical level who can do everything required of a top class winger.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo jan 15, 2006 10:24 pm

Well, the transfer window's still open. Why hasn't anyone gone for him??

dws

Bericht door dws » zo jan 15, 2006 11:06 pm

Well, the transfer window's still open. Why hasn't anyone gone for him??
Ajax have spent a lot of money on Huntelaar; NAC would demand a large fee for Jenner, probably beyond what Ajax could pay. Also , Blind thinks highly of De Mul :nooo: and he plays on the same wing as Jenner.
I'm not sure why other Eredivisie sides haven't shown interest in Jenner, but i would guess that they have even less money to spend than Ajax.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo jan 15, 2006 11:26 pm

dws schreef: Blind thinks highly of De Mul :nooo: and he plays on the same wing as Jenner.
I'm not sure why other Eredivisie sides haven't shown interest in Jenner, but i would guess that they have even less money to spend than Ajax.

Where's De Mul then? Theres's no mention of him on the web site! He's 19 and hasn't been tried yet. If he's the answer to Blind's prayers, then he should be blooded soon, or even sooner if possible!

Something drastic has to be done. We need eleven players as a team, not a group!

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » zo jan 15, 2006 11:40 pm

De Mul has already played for Ajax last season. I found him a weak pussy, but some see actually talent in that kid. At Vitesse he plays mediocre, so good enough for Ajax :nooo:

I have a drastic solution: Get rid of Blind! Before he does more damage.

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » ma jan 16, 2006 12:28 am

GangstaRiB schreef:De Mul has already played for Ajax last season. I found him a weak pussy, but some see actually talent in that kid. At Vitesse he plays mediocre, so good enough for Ajax :nooo:

I have a drastic solution: Get rid of Blind! Before he does more damage.
I am not sure that it is such a good idea to sack Blind, it is important to look for wingers (or buy midfielders for a 4-2-2, but I know that is against old tradition). Rosenberg scored again, and showed that he belongs in the line up in a 4-4-2. But when a player like the Hunter leaves the field without even being close to a chance to score there is clearly something wrong. He is used to 4-4-2 so that could not have been the problem. For the moment we have not got the midfield for 4-4-2 or the wingers for 4-3-3. This fact will not be changed by sacking Blind.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma jan 16, 2006 12:33 am

I disagree, I think we will win the play offs provided that PSV win the eredivisie which I think they will. Slowly but surely Blind will gain more experience and use his 'negative experience' e.g. selling the wrong players, benching and playing the wrong ones e.t.c I wont mention them because its not the right thread. But the future is bright!

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma jan 16, 2006 10:07 am

Here you go, folks...

http://www.ajax-usa.com/matches/m05-06/ ... x-1-1.html

And now I don't want to talk about it anymore. X'C

K.
Still alive...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma jan 16, 2006 10:13 am

Mitea is the best left winger we had since Overmars.
And we quite obviously miss him.
But when you take a look at yesterday's line up and compare it to the basis team we had two years ago, you will be shocked by the overall loss in quality. We now have no wingers, a mediocre middle field, and a weak defense.
I read your match report, and I think it's a shame that some of the supporters turned against Boukhari. Generally speaking he may not be the player of the century, but at least he is always fighting and doing his best for the team. Some lazy ones aren't.
Appie, stay strong !

Plaats reactie