29 Oct 2008: Heracles Almelo - Ajax

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo okt 29, 2008 10:02 pm

didn't think much about the referee's calls in the second half. some dodgy calls. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good though we did play well in what I saw. Let's get three more points at Twente!!

dws

Bericht door dws » wo okt 29, 2008 10:04 pm

Just two points from the top. :onfire.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo okt 29, 2008 10:11 pm

dws
Got the same stream as you and got it on windows media 200%( just so you know I took in what you told me the other week)

Poor defending at times especially for their goal .

KJH is back with the way he took his 2nd.Thought we could have seen Martina for the last 5 mins especially as Suarez was not very popular with the Heracles players.Still our first away win and we are marching up the table.

PS At least I know how to pronounce Heracles name properly.English commentators never get it right.

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » wo okt 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Orange14 schreef:didn't think much about the referee's calls in the second half. some dodgy calls. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good though we did play well in what I saw. Let's get three more points at Twente!!
Agree, Twente and AZ are going to be big games in terms of points this season, hopefully we can keep things rolling.
AFCA

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo okt 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Very, very hard fought indeed...

But the points count. First away win of the season, so I'm a happy man. Great to see the F-word f#ck it up in the Rotterdam derby, 87th minute. Sparta going mental.

:drecul.gif:

K.
Still alive...

dws

Bericht door dws » wo okt 29, 2008 10:29 pm

SPL schreef:dws
Got the same stream as you and got it on windows media 200%( just so you know I took in what you told me the other week)
Good man. :headbang.gif:
Poor defending at times especially for their goal .
Yeah, God awful defending for Wuyten's goal. :furious3.gif:

KJH is back with the way he took his 2nd.Thought we could have seen Martina for the last 5 mins especially as Suarez was not very popular with the Heracles players.Still our first away win and we are marching up the table.
Nice chip, but was more impressed with the combination play between KJH and Luis for the 1:2 goal.:hupajax.gif:

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » do okt 30, 2008 9:57 am

I completely forgot about this one but then spied that it was on Setanta last night as a delayed broadcast. I'm reading this thread so I know the score already but I recorded it and am looking forward to watching it later. it's certainly positive that we scored three away from home even if it was "only" against Heracles.

It's repeated on Setanta 2 at 12.00 today if anyone is interested.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do okt 30, 2008 10:21 am

You'll enjoy it, as it was a pretty entertaining game. You'll like Ajax's goals and there were quite a lot of chances and exciting moments at both ends.

K.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » do okt 30, 2008 3:27 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:You'll enjoy it, as it was a pretty entertaining game. You'll like Ajax's goals and there were quite a lot of chances and exciting moments at both ends.

K.
Yep, it was a good game, The 2nd and 3rd goals were great battling from Ajax and Huntelaar's chip over the keeper was especially sweet, Heracles (v.d. Bergh at least) certainly have a lot of fight in them :smallgrin.gif:

Don't know where Setanta got the Aussie comentater from - didn't sound like he'd ever watched a game, and certainly not a Dutch one, in his life. FC Twenter anyone?
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Plaats reactie