02 Apr 2006: Roda JC - Ajax

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 02, 2006 1:39 pm

Ayman schreef:What channel you watching the game on dws?
I was watching on goal tv2 via tvants. I posted a link for this yesterday.

Ayman, count yourself lucky not to have witnessed this game. Roelof Luinge :rocketwhore: :fundamentje: :fundamentje: would have made your blood boil. Why is this FUCKING INBRED allowed to officiate in Eredivisie?

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo apr 02, 2006 1:40 pm

i don't care if i've said it before and i don't care if we were playing without any semblence of an attack midfielder...

luinge. is. a crooked. shit.

please tell me how the kick on huntelaar's achilles is not a penalty - half our team is always injured while the opponents get to shirt tug and hack us for 90 minutes every week, and we're all supposed to wonder why :pukey:
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 02, 2006 1:40 pm

Look positive , 2 wins and a draw would probably see us scrap into 5th place.
We might have some more players back next week.

I do not think we need to wait until 1 May for a decision on Juanfran.He should be told he has played his last game for us.

Big problem at the moment is todays midfield are not good enough and will all be replaced and both full backs are to go and Maduro is not a defender.

I am trying to be positive about the playoffs but on this seasons form we are not going to beat both Fword and AZ.

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo apr 02, 2006 1:42 pm

SPL schreef:Look positive , 2 wins and a draw would probably see us scrap into 5th place.
We might have some more players back next week.

I do not think we need to wait until 1 May for a decision on Juanfran.He should be told he has played his last game for us.

Big problem at the moment is todays midfield are not good enough and will all be replaced and both full backs are to go and Maduro is not a defender.

I am trying to be positive about the playoffs but on this seasons form we are not going to beat both Fword and AZ.

no, we are not - we either get many players back or we will fail

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » zo apr 02, 2006 1:44 pm

Thank God, Herenveen lost 4-1....
meh :|

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » zo apr 02, 2006 1:44 pm

This is just pathetic, ofcourse we can't expect a good position this time of the season, but at least some winning effort. Look at Arsenal, they aint 2nd or 3rd, but still playing well, beat Juve etc. That's what I wanted to see. Ajax TRYING HARD to gun down the top 4, these players are worthless fucks, don't pay em anything is what I say until they start moving their asses.
Get a Cock

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo apr 02, 2006 2:12 pm

Boy, am I glad I didn't have to watch that :nooo: I don't think we will get in the CL so the only shame is that we are still remotely in contention and that next weeks game actually means anything (some of the best games I have been to (in terms of actual entertaining football) are end of season where the team have absolutely nowt to play for.......(and yes, I am only half joking, what a shower!) :redcard:

P.S. Mods, can we have a red card without a smile please?

(much foot stamping)
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

SwedishFan

Bericht door SwedishFan » zo apr 02, 2006 3:04 pm

X'C

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » zo apr 02, 2006 3:24 pm

I'm willing to see the good side of this season.

What if... Feyenoord finishes second (which is likely) and we grab the Champions League spot under their nose at the end of the play-offs??

That'd be priceless. And what if we win the Cup too?

It can happen.
meh :|

AjaxPDX

Bericht door AjaxPDX » zo apr 02, 2006 3:40 pm

Now that there's this ridiculous playoff system for the second CL place, and now that there's pretty much no chance of Ajax grabbing that last CL spot, what are the rules this year for entrance into the UEFA Cup? Is there a new playoff sytem for that, too?

BPBlueSox
Contacteer:

Bericht door BPBlueSox » zo apr 02, 2006 4:06 pm

AjaxPDX schreef:Now that there's this ridiculous playoff system for the second CL place, and now that there's pretty much no chance of Ajax grabbing that last CL spot, what are the rules this year for entrance into the UEFA Cup? Is there a new playoff sytem for that, too?
We're already in due to being in the Cup Final.

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo apr 02, 2006 4:32 pm

AjaxPDX schreef:Now that there's this ridiculous playoff system for the second CL place, and now that there's pretty much no chance of Ajax grabbing that last CL spot...

:?:

we still stand 5th, which would put us in the playoff

English Eagle

Bericht door English Eagle » zo apr 02, 2006 4:35 pm

Terrible result but at the moment i dread Sundays so its no great shock. X'C

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 02, 2006 5:39 pm

Groningen are at PSV next week and Heerenveen play Fword. Groningen then play Utrecht Heerenveen finish withAZ

If in the next 2 games Groningen pick up more points from PSV and Utrecht than we do in 2home games then they deserve to finish 5th.

Anyway lets be ultra positive and quote Chelsea'a manager Mourinho.

He said yesterday Chelsea have 3 home games left we win 3 home games we are champs. ( they play Man u in one of them )We do not need to worry about away games.

So Ajax have 3 games left we win 3 we are in the playoffs.Easy !!!!!! I dont think.

We have to get Sneijder, Heitinga, Grygera and Urby fit for some of those games next week .

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo apr 02, 2006 5:45 pm

I'm trying to stay positive here guy's but i mean we are really really pushing our luck and at this rate something gotta give :nooo:. The only good thing that i can see is that all three teams that are fighting for the 5th and final place in the play off's face strong opponents next week Heerenveen go up against F-word in the Abe Lenstra, Groningen face Psv in lightbulb city and we face AZ in the Arena. So technically speaking Groningen should loose and Heerenveen might pull of a victory, so we need at least a tie on sunday :yes: with that we will still be in 5th place just barely enough, then we can just win our last two game's and win the play off's ;)

Yeah yeah i'm dreaming, have a huge hangover by the way :D

Shit guy's i just dont know what to say about this team.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » zo apr 02, 2006 10:06 pm

dws schreef:Wanted for crimes against Ajax
:D :worshippy:

But don't forget Ajax played a crap 2nd half...

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » zo apr 02, 2006 10:08 pm

Got back about 90 minutes ago from the match.

Ajax were absolute shit pure and simple. They deserve squat all from this season. They are just a piss poor imitation of an Ajax team.

Having said that great weekend with Ko and the gang in Maastricht.
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 02, 2006 10:22 pm

Dubbel schreef:
dws schreef:Wanted for crimes against Ajax
:D :worshippy:

But don't forget Ajax played a crap 2nd half...
Dubbel, I warned you to stay in bed. :D

Ajax were worse than crap in the second half. :yes: :xyxthumbs:

dws

Bericht door dws » zo apr 02, 2006 11:43 pm

Over Pasanens Head schreef:Got back about 90 minutes ago from the match.

Ajax were absolute shit pure and simple. They deserve squat all from this season. They are just a piss poor imitation of an Ajax team.

Having said that great weekend with Ko and the gang in Maastricht.
Have to agree with you on Ajax being shit :D They didn't cause Roda any prob's in the second half.

Been to Maastricht a couple of times. First time when staying in Valkenburg.
Second time when staying in Rekem(Belgium).

Ajax had a pretty shit team the first time I visited Maastricht , though they finished double runners up to AZ. The great JC returned to Ajax later that year.

My second visit to Maastricht was during the 89/90 season. Ajax won the championship, but were not allowed to participate in Champions Cup the following season as a punishment for the iron bar incident at de Meer v's Austria Wien.

Well, this season we have a shit team :sad: ........ next season, as a result of being soooooooo shit, we wont be playing Champions league. X'C

PS:I trust you were crying into your beer, OPH :stern: ;)

DanK

Bericht door DanK » ma apr 03, 2006 1:40 am

Just watched the "highlights" on the talpa podcast. The interview with Danny Blind after the game looked like a man stuggling to hang onto his job.

Blaming ref decisions for dropped points against Fword, PSV, Roda, ADO etc. Stop your bloody whinging! Maybe if we count the mistakes he has made with the squad this year it would add up to more points dropped than from referees decisions!!!

For a coach to say this is a poor reflection of his capacity to be a head coach of our club. Thumbs down to Danny this week. :nooo:

While I think we should have had a penalty today, Ajax looked terrible, from the higlhlights Lindenburgh was to blame for both goals. Overall very, very poor.

Please, oh God, please let us improve for the Ajax USA trip next week.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Match Report

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma apr 03, 2006 8:43 am

Still alive...

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma apr 03, 2006 9:31 am

09/04/2006 Ajax-AZ
12/04/2006 Ajax-Vitesse
16/04/2006 RKC-Ajax

it will be very difficult if we do not beat AZ next week, very difficult indeed, but if we win this one then we can have confidence again and look forward to the playoffs ....
Appie, stay strong !

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma apr 03, 2006 10:23 am

I've reached the point where I officially hope we will not make it to the play-offs. Those f*cking play-offs are the only reason why Blind and the players can still say that they're "in the race for Champions League football". Yeah, so what? Look at what we've been offered this season! It's a f**king disgrace. An absolute nightmare. I hope we crash out of the top five, so that the whole thing can implode. I want the excuses to slip out of their fingers. And I don't want to be in the Champions League next season anyway. We don't belong there.

K.
Still alive...

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » ma apr 03, 2006 10:30 am

Kowalczyk schreef:I've reached the point where I officially hope we will not make it to the play-offs. Those f*cking play-offs are the only reason why Blind and the players can still say that they're "in the race for Champions League football". Yeah, so what? Look at what we've been offered this season! It's a f**king disgrace. An absolute nightmare. I hope we crash out of the top five, so that the whole thing can implode. I want the excuses to slip out of their fingers. And I don't want to be in the Champions League next season anyway. We don't belong there.

K.
Amen Brother Ko
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » ma apr 03, 2006 10:43 am

Sorry to say that I totally disagree : we need to play the CL at least for financial reasons.
And once we are in, we belong there. Simple as that. Look at arsenal : they are having a poor season but they are doing very well in the CL.
If we can't qualify for the CL, we are in for a severe several years crisis.
Appie, stay strong !

Plaats reactie