Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Tom_

Re: 15 May 2011: Ajax - FC Twente

Bericht door Tom_ » zo mei 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Champions! At last!

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo mei 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Kampioen !!!!! Kampioen !!!!!! OE !!!!!! OE !!!!!! OE !!!!!!!!! Kampioen !!!!!! Kampioen !!!!! OE !!!!!! OE !!!!!!! OE !!!!!!!! :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo mei 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Its a weird and wonderful world if you are an Ajax fan :smile-ajax.gif:

Commisserations to Twente .. but they finish 2nd and not 3rd unlike PSV :drecul.gif:

Ayman

Commisserations to Twente .. but they finish 2nd and not 3rd unlike PSV :drecul.gif:

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » zo mei 15, 2011 3:26 pm

GUYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I HAVE NO ONE TO FOLLOW AJAX WITH, SOMEHOW ALL OF YOU WERE MY FRIENDS BY MY SIDE WAKING UP EACH MORNING HERE IN COLOMBIA TO SUFFER AND REJOICE WITH AJAX!!! THANK YOU ALLL REALLY I MEAN IT, I'M CRYING!!!! ONLY YOU GUYS CAN UDNERSTAND THIS JOY!!!
Godenzonen

Ayman

martinkohout

Bericht door martinkohout » zo mei 15, 2011 3:27 pm

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:

What a season!
"I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf." —Robert Bloch

Ajaxfanuk

Bericht door Ajaxfanuk » zo mei 15, 2011 3:28 pm

ajaxcolombia schreef:GUYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I HAVE NO ONE TO FOLLOW AJAX WITH, SOMEHOW ALL OF YOU WERE MY FRIENDS BY MY SIDE WAKING UP EACH MORNING HERE IN COLOMBIA TO SUFFER AND REJOICE WITH AJAX!!! THANK YOU ALLL REALLY I MEAN IT, I'M CRYING!!!! ONLY YOU GUYS CAN UDNERSTAND THIS JOY!!!

I know what you mean, I follow Ajax alone, this forum gives me my outlet. Enjoy it mate! WE DID IT!!!!!!!!
Wit-rood-wit zit in ons bloed! We zijn de beste en zo goed. Ik spring me hele leven lang, voor: Ajax Amsterdam!

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » zo mei 15, 2011 3:29 pm

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!
Godenzonen

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » zo mei 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Won't we remeber forever that eriksen pass to de jong!!! and that definition, that's epic that image will be in my mind forever!!
Godenzonen

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo mei 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Finally, finally finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » zo mei 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Cheers everyone! :poketoungeb.gif:

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo mei 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Ajaxfanuk schreef:
ajaxcolombia schreef:GUYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I HAVE NO ONE TO FOLLOW AJAX WITH, SOMEHOW ALL OF YOU WERE MY FRIENDS BY MY SIDE WAKING UP EACH MORNING HERE IN COLOMBIA TO SUFFER AND REJOICE WITH AJAX!!! THANK YOU ALLL REALLY I MEAN IT, I'M CRYING!!!! ONLY YOU GUYS CAN UDNERSTAND THIS JOY!!!

I know what you mean, I follow Ajax alone, this forum gives me my outlet. Enjoy it mate! WE DID IT!!!!!!!!

Same here really. Watch it alone all the time.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo mei 15, 2011 3:35 pm

BTW Johnny H is in the house

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » zo mei 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Amol schreef:
Ajaxfanuk schreef:

Same here really. Watch it alone all the time.
Ditto, well done you guys for putting up with it over the last few seasons. Hasn't been easy!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Oh boy what a second half and finally we are back and lets face it we did it with kids from our academy and thats what the world's knows from this club . Ajax are back ,the black cat worked!

Thanks from me for this site and sharing with all you guys the love of this little magically team from Amsterdam ,and thankfully I can say I actually watched one of our wins live.I am coming over again next season thats for sure.

WE ARE CHAMPIONS YES.

Jojo

Bericht door Jojo » zo mei 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Ajaxfanuk schreef:

Same here, but today it does not matter - WE DID IT!!! :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :afca.gif:

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo mei 15, 2011 3:40 pm

It was nice that ESPN-3 carried the plate award and celebration after the match. It was a tough match to win the third star but except for the one mental lapse right after we went up 2-0, it was a deserved win across the board. Just when I complemented Vink at halftime he makes a terrible call by ignoring the take down of de Jong inside the box. Fortunately, it did not matter in the end. Total all around team victory with stout defending and control of the match. When we went defensive at the 70th minute, there was some concern that it was too early but de Boer's strategy paid off. Everyone on the squad deserves the Man of the Match award today because the team won the match. Kudos to Siem de Jong for two well taken goals.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » zo mei 15, 2011 3:41 pm

PROTATHLIMAAAAAAA CHAMPIONSSSSS

FUCKIN FINALY
:onfire.gif: :onfire.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :welcome:
May the Force be with you

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo mei 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Thanks 3or keeping me updated guys,.at one of my daughters friends parties and if there are any pics then picr then I!m the one in the corner squinting at my phone screen
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo mei 15, 2011 3:43 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:Thanks 3or keeping me updated guys,.at one of my daughters friends parties and if there are any pics then picr then I!m the one in the corner squinting at my phone screen

That's the least we can do on such an important day.

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » zo mei 15, 2011 3:43 pm

It's been a long, long time coming,
But a change has finally come :ajaxsmiley.gif:

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » zo mei 15, 2011 3:45 pm

KAMPIOEN GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! LET'S GO DRINK SOME GOOD ONE! :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
O tempora o mores

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo mei 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Jojo schreef:
Ajaxfanuk schreef:

Same here, but today it does not matter - WE DID IT!!! :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :tifoajax.gif: :afca.gif:
That's what its all about my brothers, and thats the magic of Ajax !!! Through thick and thin we will always be here. Fucking Awsome guy's !!
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » zo mei 15, 2011 3:45 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOYS !!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO US ALL !!!!!!!!!!!! A THREE STAR PERFORMANCE !!!!!!!!!! :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajax.gif: :onfire.gif:

Echoing Ajax Colombia, DANK JE WEL one and all for the incredible commentary this year and each year. You're the best , one and all !!!
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Plaats reactie