11 Mar 2006: Ajax - PSV

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

dws

Bericht door dws » za mar 11, 2006 7:19 pm

De Kuyper schreef:
bluedaddy19 schreef:this game will be on GOALTV2 on TV Ants (download TV Ants here

i will be in the press box, but i might drop by the cinema pub to say hoi on my way

i say we might beat their ass :xyxthumbs: Afbeelding
what channel number is that? i can only read the numbers, lol

Start tvants .... then place the mouse pointer on the tvants icon at the bottom right of your screen .... should be on the toolbar. Right click on the icon ...
... a pop up will appear with a number of options. Left click on search. A list of channels will pop up. If you cant read the channel names then key in
the following channel name in the 'search bar' located at the top of the pop up : GOAL TV2

This should locate the channel you require. You may then have to double click on the GOAL TV2 option. If there are 2 Goal tv2 channels then choose the one with the better quality figure. :xyxthumbs:

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » za mar 11, 2006 7:47 pm

Do we have the starting line-up??
May the Force be with you

__earth
Contacteer:

Bericht door __earth » za mar 11, 2006 8:08 pm

souras84 schreef:Do we have the starting line-up??
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/match?id=192316&cc=4716 :D
but don't listen to me. I'm a pessimist.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za mar 11, 2006 8:19 pm

dws schreef:
De Kuyper schreef:
bluedaddy19 schreef:this game will be on GOALTV2 on TV Ants (download TV Ants here

i will be in the press box, but i might drop by the cinema pub to say hoi on my way

i say we might beat their ass :xyxthumbs: Afbeelding
what channel number is that? i can only read the numbers, lol

Start tvants .... then place the mouse pointer on the tvants icon at the bottom right of your screen .... should be on the toolbar. Right click on the icon ...
... a pop up will appear with a number of options. Left click on search. A list of channels will pop up. If you cant read the channel names then key in
the following channel name in the 'search bar' located at the top of the pop up : GOAL TV2

This should locate the channel you require. You may then have to double click on the GOAL TV2 option. If there are 2 Goal tv2 channels then choose the one with the better quality figure. :xyxthumbs:
Cheers dws, I must admit I've given up on it though and gone back to Radio and NOS teletekst. Is it me or is it just really really jumpy, buffering all the time. I'll save the link though, presumably it's better when not so many people are watching at the same time?
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

__earth
Contacteer:

Bericht door __earth » za mar 11, 2006 8:23 pm

i tried myself but it kept on buffering forever. even disabled my firewall but things aint better.
but don't listen to me. I'm a pessimist.

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » za mar 11, 2006 8:49 pm

AJAX is Better than Psv right now...

I think we can win...Rosales is pretty good

Edit : trabelsi is Injured...lets pray for him play against Inter

dws

Bericht door dws » za mar 11, 2006 9:37 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:
dws schreef:
De Kuyper schreef: what channel number is that? i can only read the numbers, lol

Cheers dws, I must admit I've given up on it though and gone back to Radio and NOS teletekst. Is it me or is it just really really jumpy, buffering all the time. I'll save the link though, presumably it's better when not so many people are watching at the same time?
Tvants was very stable in the second half. Just one of those things you sometimes encounter with this type of software.

Seeing as it is peer to peer software the more people who connect the better.

You may get a better experience with a different client software.
Try sopcast the next time .... voetbalinbeeld tend to put up a link for Eredivisie just prior to kick off. You have to click on the test channel option just a few minutes before the game is due to start.

BPBlueSox
Contacteer:

Bericht door BPBlueSox » za mar 11, 2006 9:48 pm

A bit tough to swallow. Ajax really dominated the play there in the second half. A couple nice saves by Gomes.

Oh well, points off of psv. That's good, right? :yes:

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za mar 11, 2006 9:52 pm

Oh well, 0-0, better than last year thank fck....shame we didn't get the goal we seemed to deserve though but a lot better than some on here were predicting.

That's 500 posts for me anyway :cheer:
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

dws

Bericht door dws » za mar 11, 2006 10:09 pm

Same old negative P$V. :pukey:

The Eindhoven club employed hit and run tactics and never once sought to take the initiative in the contest. They were obviously content to tough it out for a point.

The game was full of niggly little fouls and rarely had any flow to it. For Ajax, I think only 3 good scoring chances were created. Markus came close to scoring on a couple of occasions and Huntelaar directed a header just wide of the post. P$V offered up a couple of clumsy attempts at scoring; Kone and Farfan shooting wildly over the cross bar of Ajax's goal.

Roll on Milan ............. got to be more exciting than what we have just endured. :xyxthumbs:

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » za mar 11, 2006 10:18 pm

This kind of game you need to win with 1-0 through a late penalty. 0-0 is not too bad though. Had it been play-off already then any draw in Eindhoven would let us through to the next round.

GoalTV2 had great live footage btw. Loved the commentary. Tlabersi, Losares etc :D :xyxthumbs:

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » za mar 11, 2006 10:43 pm

The type of game that concerns me most. Ajax played very hard, often had the better of the play, according to the postings I saw, but can't put the biscuit in the basket. All of a sudden ,the ref sees a mystery foul and awards Barber Poles 'R US a pk.0:1. Glad it's only my phobia and not reality.Ajax kept their nerve.This is a good point,something to build upon, IMHO. :xyxthumbs: On to Wednesday.KOM OP AJAX!!!!! P.S., Groningen,our next league opponent,lost 2:1 at ADO.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » za mar 11, 2006 11:02 pm

I got tvants to work... and then spent the whole afternoon painting the house. X'C

Any word on Trabelsi's injury?
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » zo mar 12, 2006 12:34 am

aveslacker schreef:I got tvants to work... and then spent the whole afternoon painting the house. X'C

Any word on Trabelsi's injury?
i thinks was just a game " usually " hurt...

he played all the game...

Pablo.V

Bericht door Pablo.V » zo mar 12, 2006 9:24 am

I saw the whole game live and for the first time this season i can say that vermaelen had a very good game! He fighted like a real center defender. So did huanfran.It was a hard game in which ajax showed that they actualy can defend. To bad that rosenberg didn`t score the best chance but overall the team can go without any fear for the inter game . :xyxthumbs:

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo mar 12, 2006 11:26 am

Well done, Ajax. We had the chances to win it in the second half, in which I think we played really well. Ajax looked mature and quite solid in the back.

This was a good result: Groningen lost at ADO Den Haag, so that we actually increased the lead. Utrecht and Heerenveen can close in on us, but they play each other today. A draw would be great.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Match Report

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo mar 12, 2006 1:09 pm

Match report is up for your enjoyment, guys 'n' dolls...

http://www.ajax-usa.com/matches/m05-06/ ... arena.html

Have a great Sunday. Roll on Inter!

K.
Still alive...

DanK

Bericht door DanK » ma mar 13, 2006 12:25 am

For the most part, a very solid game by Ajax. Only a few defensive issues, but on the whole very well played.

What impressed me is how we seem to be wanting to play football again. We are playing with a purpose AND now with some confidence.

Perfect timing for the play-offs.

Best on field IMO:
1. Juanfran (first time I have seen him play where he seemed to take control of the defense)
2. Markus - based on his second half
3. Trabelsi/Urby - both played well.

Actually, its hard to pick 3. Overall the team played like a team. Roll on Inter...

English Eagle

Bericht door English Eagle » do mar 16, 2006 9:54 am

First chance ive had to share my thoughts,better late than never.Overall i thought we were poor first half but seemed to come out second half with the belief that we could win,something im not sure the players believed for the first 45 mins.First time i'd seen K-J-H in the flesh & was really impressed,his movement off the ball was superb & PSV were obviously scared of his heading ability.I thought the ref handled the game poorly.PSV fell over at every opportunity & the ref seemed to give them a free kick every time,therefore the game never seemed to flow.Missed Wesley in the middle where we didnt seem to have much bite & still think we should play 442 & give K-J-H an out & out partner.Thats my lot,im not going to write an Inter reply because i think you could almost mirror image this report in that with more belief we could have won.

Plaats reactie