05 Mar 2006: Ajax - Sparta Rotterdam

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » ma mar 06, 2006 1:37 pm

Now to more important matters - why oh why did Ajax inflict that torture on our ears yesterday at half time - I am speaking of course of Floortje from the Dutch Idols TV series - she was awful but have to say an absolute total honey. :D
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » ma mar 06, 2006 4:36 pm

She said she was an Ajax fan and after her performance asked everybody to watch idols saturday and vote for her.
Too bad she wasn't Ajax fan enough to realise that Ajax are playing Psv at the same time. That was a bit embarrasing and got her a few boohs :D

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma mar 06, 2006 5:13 pm

Her singing wasn't even that bad, to be honest. She's got quite a good voice. I haven't watched Idols a single time this year, but I guess she must be one of the more talented ones.

And she was pretty, too. :kwijl:

K.
Still alive...

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » ma mar 06, 2006 8:00 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:she must be one of the more talented ones and she was pretty, too. :kwijl:

K.
:headbang: :headbang:
Be careful!!! You don't know who's logged in to this forum!!
I agree. She has got quite a good voice. At least she's got more chance of winning than The Multinational Team from Several European Nations of Equal Merit Where People Pay in Pounds Sterling!
4th place now, but we need to finish 3rd for a Sunday 1st leg. Come on AZ! Play the game. Your mob can watch you anytime. We Brits can only get over to Holland at the weekend!
:xyxthumbs: :xyxthumbs:
34 will always be with us

Plaats reactie