12 Feb 2006: ADO Den Haag - Ajax

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » vr feb 17, 2006 9:25 am

I have a feeling Philippe that if we said black was black you would argue the toss over the degree of blackness etc..

So after Watergate, we now have supporters homeagate.
Of course they would gather at the supporters home with weapons as they were probably expecting a reprisal raid from the friends in the Hague.
Well rock and roll is such a crazy drug,
It wraps you up in a great big hug

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr feb 17, 2006 10:30 am

So the idea is that they met at the supporters home to protect it in case guys from Den Hague came.
If so, I can't believe that they could not expect a police control given the obvious circumstances. Very unlikely I would say.

Anyway, IMO closing down the supporters home will only result in a mess on home games days : thousands of supporters will wander around the Arena.
Appie, stay strong !

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » vr feb 17, 2006 10:44 am

philippe schreef:So the idea is that they met at the supporters home to protect it in case guys from Den Hague came.
If so, I can't believe that they could not expect a police control given the obvious circumstances. Very unlikely I would say.

Anyway, IMO closing down the supporters home will only result in a mess on home games days : thousands of supporters will wander around the Arena.
But what we are talking about here is people who obviously don't have that many working brain cells.

Also there aren't thousands of supporters who use the supporters home on match days, so there will not be a big difference in people wandering around.

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » vr feb 17, 2006 12:05 pm

philippe schreef:
carcajou schreef: And by the way, it'd be cool if the "I'm with stupid" emoticon could be removed from the set of all emoticons, it's lame, scornful and insulting.
That's funny that of all people you should be the one to say that.

Anyways, the whole thing looks like a set-up.

I don't believe that people with criminal intentions would be so naive to meet at the supporters home the evening after an attack in Den Hague.
And I would be curious to know what kind and quantity of "drugs" (my opinion is that alcohol in its various forms is an hard drug, but I doubt they meant beer) and weapons were found.
Oh please give me a break - set up. The drugs in question were speed and cocaine. According to tv reports it wasnt small amounts found on individuals but large amounts stored there for dealing purposes. The weapons included knives, baseball bats, coshes etc, a sword was alo mentioned. Now as I have very clearly stated before, Ajax Supporters Club home is governed by the exact same laws as any other establishment in Amsterdam. If hard drugs and weapons are found in any other establishments in Amsterdam they are automatically closed down, so to follow the law then it has to be closed. No ifs or buts, the law had to be applied.

Re your other points about thousands wandering around. They already do - how many use the supporters club on match days 1 or 2,000 at most. 46,000 odd already do not. These 46,000 people either travel direct to the match by metro or car or some drink in the other bars around the ArenA.
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » vr feb 17, 2006 12:14 pm

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr feb 17, 2006 1:02 pm

That's a very amusing story :

1-notorious Ajax hooligans attack the Den Hague fans home; some of them are arrested

2-unaware that the police might search for those who just escaped the previous evening, they meet the evening after at their official Ajax fans home, where huge quantities of cocaine are stored "for dealing purposes"
:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

Re the number of regulars to the Ajax supporters home could be around 2.000 on games day, I agree, and the place is particularly appreciated by the hard core fans :anim-jjd:

I will not comment on the sword :X :au:
Appie, stay strong !

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » vr feb 17, 2006 1:11 pm

philippe schreef:That's a very amusing story :

1-notorious Ajax hooligans attack the Den Hague fans home; some of them are arrested

2-unaware that the police might search for those who just escaped the previous evening, they meet the evening after at their official Ajax fans home, where huge quantities of cocaine are stored "for dealing purposes"
:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

Re the number of regulars to the Ajax supporters home could be around 2.000 on games day, I agree, and the place is particularly appreciated by the hard core fans :anim-jjd:

I will not comment on the sword :X :au:

I am glad that you find the whole business amusing Phillipe - I personally find it totally the opposite way and I am astounded by your your naivety in not seeing these morons for the type of people they really are. If you want to be associated with them then fine but what about your son - are you keen on him mixing in this company?

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr feb 17, 2006 1:24 pm

The attack part is not a amusing of course.
What I find funny is the incredible story about the evening after. It really takes too much credulity.

IMO they just wanted to close the fans home in order to avoid any other confrontation with the Den Hague hooligans. The rest sounds like crap.

Why do you say that I want to be associated with these guys, or that my son would mix with them : I don't know.
Appie, stay strong !

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » vr feb 17, 2006 2:16 pm

philippe schreef:The attack part is not a amusing of course.
What I find funny is the incredible story about the evening after. It really takes too much credulity.

IMO they just wanted to close the fans home in order to avoid any other confrontation with the Den Hague hooligans. The rest sounds like crap.

Why do you say that I want to be associated with these guys, or that my son would mix with them : I don't know.
Give it a break would you - so you are saying that no drugs or weapons were found there. Jeez, you are the only person I have heard saying this - so are you seriously suggesting that the drugs and weapons were planted there. Even the club admits there is a problem and will tighten up entry procedures etc. Why can you not just accept the fact - these being at the Ajax supporters club a large quantity of weapons and drugs were found. People were taken in for questioning and charged over it. Nobody denied it. Ajax have idiots amongst their support too, not everyone is nice and friendly.

There is another reason that the police went there - in Den Haag on Saturday night, 200 known hooligans were stopped from boarding trains to come up to Amsterdam to create mayhem in the city. The police raided the clubhouse to stop any Ajax fans from moving into the city. It ok for you down in France to pontificate about stuff but there are a number of posters living in Amsterdam, myself being one, I am glad that the police took the action that they did both in Den Haag and in Amsterdam on Saturday - I would not like to see myself or friends being caught up in a full scale riot in the city. Amsterdam was bad enough on Saturday with the protests going on over the cartoons never mind having running battles between football hooligans.

These are facts.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr feb 17, 2006 2:33 pm

jamcocteau schreef: It ok for you down in France to pontificate about stuff but there are a number of posters living in Amsterdam, myself being one, I am glad that the police took the action that they did both in Den Haag and in Amsterdam on Saturday - I would not like to see myself or friends being caught up in a full scale riot in the city. Amsterdam was bad enough on Saturday with the protests going on over the cartoons never mind having running battles between football hooligans.
Believe it or not I was in Amsterdam with my family last week-end and I certainly am glad too that things did not degenerate.

On Saturday morning, we went to see the training and took pics there, unaware that we were standing next to a cocaine warehouse
Appie, stay strong !

Over Pasanens Head

Bericht door Over Pasanens Head » vr feb 17, 2006 2:41 pm

philippe schreef: Why do you say that I want to be associated with these guys, or that my son would mix with them : I don't know.
Basically Philippe, your posts were giving out vibes that you were happy with the goings on in the supporters home and some of the people that frequent the place. I was just passing comment that I found it strange that you thought that way especially with a young son.

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » vr feb 17, 2006 2:44 pm

philippe schreef:
jamcocteau schreef: It ok for you down in France to pontificate about stuff but there are a number of posters living in Amsterdam, myself being one, I am glad that the police took the action that they did both in Den Haag and in Amsterdam on Saturday - I would not like to see myself or friends being caught up in a full scale riot in the city. Amsterdam was bad enough on Saturday with the protests going on over the cartoons never mind having running battles between football hooligans.
Believe it or not I was in Amsterdam with my family last week-end and I certainly am glad too that things did not degenerate.

On Saturday morning, we went to see the training and took pics there, unaware that we were standing next to a cocaine warehouse
Well hope you did not get caught up in the other trouble in the city centre last Saturday afternoon.

LOL cocaine warehouse - think there would never be that amount but being serious it would not surprise me if drugs were being dealt there. You have 2,000 mostly young males there every few weeks so like a lot of other popular establishments in the city, dealers will hang around - its an easy market for them especially as the police are normally outside the building but never actually in there itself that often.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr feb 17, 2006 3:04 pm

There could be drug dealers among the crowd at the supporters home on games days, but I very much doubt that they would store their stuff there.

In fact I then had no idea of what happened in Den Haag, or in Amsterdam. We were at the Arena on Saturday morning, and in Haarlem in the afternoon. Just saw the headlines on Sunday morning. And we could not find a place where my younger son who is under 16 would be allowed to watch the game on tv.

Just saw the final minutes through a window under the rain, with a memorable save and then an almost fatal blunder by Stekelenburg.
Appie, stay strong !

Plaats reactie