02 Feb 2006: SC Heerenveen - Ajax

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Drecul

Bericht door Drecul » vr feb 03, 2006 11:14 am

carcajou schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:Micha and I got done for 75 euros each for not wearing safety belts in the back!
:rocketwhore:
Didn't spoil my evening, though!
K.
Security belts save lives.... I don't get the point of not putting yours :nooo:
Savetybelt save your own live not that from others. So why can't the police go out and catch some bad guys for a change instead of ripping people off and increasing their ticket quota?

Now the game:

I thought it was terrible. What is Blind teaching these youngsters?
Like the Hunt though, felt sorry for him.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win- M.Ghandi

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr feb 03, 2006 2:17 pm

Drecul schreef:Savetybelt save your own live not that from others. So why can't the police go out and catch some bad guys for a change instead of ripping people off and increasing their ticket quota?
That's right. They have to meet their targets. Not sure what it's like in other countries, but when it comes to tickets for 'biking with no light', 'no safety belts' and 'walking through red light' the police are almost like a commercial enterprise. They have to meet targets, for f*ck's sake. C***s.

Anyway, here's my little write-up on the Hereenveen game, folks...

http://www.ajax-usa.com/matches/m05-06/ ... nveen.html

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr feb 03, 2006 2:27 pm

As for the draw: KJH got us the best possible draw, namely a home game against the 'weakest' of the three. Let's face it: this draw is a ticket to De Kuip and they better understand that and put it in their pockets. If they f*ck this one up they're an even worse waste of oxygen than I thought.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr feb 03, 2006 3:06 pm

Ko writes what are the police like in other countries???

In England the only purpose of the police is to hastle motorists and empty the speed cameras. You do not see police in the streets and crime is getting worse. This is in sleepy Worthing .

The only time I have seen police was the other week at the Worthing game when over 1500 Wimbledon fans came down. There were 8 of them( police) in the club bar afterwards arresting one person.

Sorry this should not be in the match posting.

Glad we won and got some confidence for the big one this weekend.

Channel 5 showed the Utrecht game last night so I am going to sit down soon and watch it. This is the 8th game shown so far and the 6th defeat.
Fword match is on next week as well.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za feb 04, 2006 12:38 am

SPL schreef:

Channel 5 showed the Utrecht game last night so I am going to sit down soon and watch it. This is the 8th game shown so far and the 6th defeat.
That would explain why I've not been watching them :nooo: . I should do a seperate post but Carcajou seems to have followed my lead in having a byline written in "Scandanavian" - what language is it and what does it mean???
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za feb 04, 2006 1:21 am

SE6Ajacied schreef:
SPL schreef:

That would explain why I've not been watching them :nooo: . I should do a seperate post but Carcajou seems to have followed my lead in having a byline written in "Scandanavian" - what language is it and what does it mean???
Oh wow, I just translated that, Swedish I think...something abot Handbags, Sheep and Rectums? Carcajou, Per or Jacobg perhaps you can explain???

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » za feb 04, 2006 3:12 am

SE6Ajacied schreef:Oh wow, I just translated that, Swedish I think...something abot Handbags, Sheep and Rectums? Carcajou, Per or Jacobg perhaps you can explain???
I'll let Per or Jakob do the dirty work for me....

I wanted to put "Blind, " in front of all that, but well, there is a limit to the size of signatures :(
meh :|

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » za feb 04, 2006 4:57 am

Ik also fed Carcajou's sig to the translate computer. If I add Blind then this is what it comes back with:

Blind, be bound to your handbag become överkörd of femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar at the same time as yous sheep a pineapple buying far up in rektum.

Don't know quite what you mean here but if I was Danny then I'd keep my back to the wall. :D

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za feb 04, 2006 7:40 am

Dubbel schreef:Ik also fed Carcajou's sig to the translate computer. If I add Blind then this is what it comes back with:

Blind, be bound to your handbag become överkörd of femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar at the same time as yous sheep a pineapple buying far up in rektum.
Yes that's what I got more or less, it was the "överkörd of femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar" I most had trouble with ;)

afckeeper95

Bericht door afckeeper95 » za feb 04, 2006 11:52 am

SE6Ajacied schreef:
may your scrotum be overun by 500 siamese elefents while you are getting a pinapple shoved up your rectum..

Im guessing this is Swedish. they never have been very potty trained :xyxthumbs:

I kid I kid, the Swedes have my outmost respect. Especially in the upcoming euro qualifier :eusa_liar: relax fellas, Im kiddin. If we can't take the piss on each other, who can..

Plaats reactie