29 Jan 2006: Ajax - FC Utrecht

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » di jan 31, 2006 1:34 pm

Blind signs the crap players, Van Geel signs the good ones... Are you sure guys it is that simple ? ;)
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

dws

Bericht door dws » di jan 31, 2006 2:45 pm

Cedric_AeF schreef:Blind signs the crap players, Van Geel signs the good ones... Are you sure guys it is that simple ? ;)
Nothing is as it seems in the world of Ajax :D I think this is a case for Mulder and Scully to investigate. Boo boo boo boo boo boo.... the truth is out there ..... i think.

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » di jan 31, 2006 9:59 pm

DanK schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:Van Basten is as stoical as J.C. himself -- and that's probably his #1 quality compared to Blind, Wouters, Gullit and even Rijkaard: Van Basten does not give a sh*t. He has this natural aura of independence which I really, really like. Yet, he is always friendly, never paranoid, never even grumpy. And he never loses his wit.

I think he's tha bomb.

K.
Agree with you on this one Ko. I have to admit, I have total and utter respect for vB as a footballer, more so than as a coach. But he is one of these characters that can lift a team based on who he is, not what he can do.

Even the smartarse players in the squad have to look up to him, because he has done it all before (*don't mention the wc :blush: *). They also know he is the boss.

Doesn't matter anyway. I would think if Holland do well or not so well in the WC van the man is off to Milan. Then we shall see if he is made for coaching. I am leaning toward the 'yes' side.
Don't forget that he is a duo together with John van 't Schip. Schippie covers up the weak sides of the coach van Basten. But just look at Marco's media performance. Watching an interview with him makes you realise that he will definitely lift both our team and our club. Any comparison with Danny Blind is futile.

Plaats reactie