Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Van der Vaart

Bericht door Van der Vaart » zo jan 29, 2006 4:31 pm

dws schreef:Intertoto X'C X'C X'C
X'C X'C X'C X'C X'C X'C

john_stein

Bericht door john_stein » zo jan 29, 2006 4:32 pm

Can you say "Bye Bye Blind" ??????
Yes. He should go, now I'm 100% convinced that he is not the man for Ajax.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo jan 29, 2006 4:34 pm

Its not the end of Ajax but it may well be the end of Blind...since we have the classic next week.If he had diginity he will resign

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jan 29, 2006 4:37 pm

We are 3 points off 10th place and next week we have Fword. Sneijder and Grygera will return but sadly these wont make a difference. This club is in crisis and Blind should PISS OFF now. he is making this club a laughing stock.

The game is on Channel 5 this week and yes I will watch it but with heavy heart.

Things can only get better starting with Blind going.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jan 29, 2006 4:40 pm

PS Our midfield consisted of a 33 year old and a 32 year old both crap .

In between the 3rd and 4th goals guess what Groningen's winner was scored by Lindgren.

kaiser

Bericht door kaiser » zo jan 29, 2006 4:41 pm

dws schreef:
Ayman schreef:Dws...you are being too harsh, Swedes do well at Ajax, and Rosenberg is doing well on the left wing, so dotn knock the swedes :eusa_dance:
I am not being harsh in any way. It's great that the Swedish fans are so supportive of Markus, but remember why Huntelaar was signed.
Yes, we remember that Huntelaar was signed to score, he does not, while Rosenberg does, let Rosenberg play as a striker, let Huntelaar get more time to to show what he got, take Charisteas of the field and bring in Babbel!

dws

Bericht door dws » zo jan 29, 2006 4:45 pm

kaiser schreef:
dws schreef:
Ayman schreef:Dws...you are being too harsh, Swedes do well at Ajax, and Rosenberg is doing well on the left wing, so dotn knock the swedes :eusa_dance:
I am not being harsh in any way. It's great that the Swedish fans are so supportive of Markus, but remember why Huntelaar was signed.
Yes, we remember that Huntelaar was signed to score, he does not, while Rosenberg does, let Rosenberg play as a striker, let Huntelaar get more time to to show what he got, take Charisteas of the field and bring in Babbel!
It won't matter a shite who we play at 10 or at central striker if we don't have a decent supply from the wingers.

Urby scored last week as did Maduro . Should we play them as central strikers?

dws

Bericht door dws » zo jan 29, 2006 4:51 pm

john_stein schreef:
Can you say "Bye Bye Blind" ??????
Yes. He should go, now I'm 100% convinced that he is not the man for Ajax.
It looks like his time is up.

Barry Hulshof and Ruud Krol :yes: :yes:

Hulshof get your arse on a plane and back to Amsterdam :D

I take it he is still coaching in the US?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo jan 29, 2006 4:57 pm

Heitinga and Juanfran banned from FWord game. Gets better.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo jan 29, 2006 5:07 pm

Flaming 1-4. What a disgrace. I was following the game on Dutch Radio 1 and left the room so missed the last two.

Sorry, but "Come in Mr Blind, You're time is up!". Who we get to replace him is another question. I generally believe in giving people a chance and not jumping into firing the coach but he plainly hasn't got a clue.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo jan 29, 2006 5:08 pm

mother. fucker.

blind has to go, he's completely lost the plot
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo jan 29, 2006 5:29 pm

How about hiring Johan Neeskens...I know he is currently the NO 2 at Austrailia, but that could be part time like Hiddink. He can also scout players for Ajax...just a thought

dws

Bericht door dws » zo jan 29, 2006 6:47 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:Flaming 1-4. What a disgrace. I was following the game on Dutch Radio 1 and left the room so missed the last two.
Don't worry Brian, you can see the whole fu*cking shitfest on talpa in around 20 mins. :xyxthumbs:

Also followed game on radio 1 . Unlike you didn't have the good fortune to miss a thing X'C X'C X'C X'C

The Purple Cow
Contacteer:

Bericht door The Purple Cow » zo jan 29, 2006 6:51 pm

Charisteas was absolutely the man of the match, fine performance. Rosenburg was pretty good, Huntelaar was totaly clueless in midfield. Everybody else, and I mean EVERYBODY ELSE was utter shite.

Babel is salad, totally disinterested.

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » zo jan 29, 2006 7:15 pm

dws schreef:I think the Swedish fans on this forum should just accept that Huntelaar is a superior player to Markus :yes: Remember this is Ajax not FC Rosenberg :D :headbang: :xyxthumbs:
I think we are sometimes much greater critics than others. You have a point in that Huntelaar may have more potential than Markus. He certainly showed it in Herenveen. But he hasn't with us yet.

We have fundamental team issues now. So, it may actually be so.....that the coach has to go.
Why do you build me up? BUTTERCUP!

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » zo jan 29, 2006 7:36 pm

shame for waste

the whole staff in charge, from chairman to coach, is responsible for this disastrous situation; if we do not get positive results from the rottendam and inter games, they all should resign
Appie, stay strong !

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo jan 29, 2006 8:56 pm

dws schreef:
SE6Ajacied schreef:Flaming 1-4. What a disgrace. I was following the game on Dutch Radio 1 and left the room so missed the last two.
Don't worry Brian, you can see the whole fu*cking shitfest on talpa in around 20 mins. :xyxthumbs:

Also followed game on radio 1 . Unlike you didn't have the good fortune to miss a thing X'C X'C X'C X'C
Yes, Sadly I just did.....good shot from Rosales by the way. I've found the Gouden Gids Divisie on SBS6 at lunchtime as well so at least had fun watching that before this crap depressed me for the rest of the weekend.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

dws

Bericht door dws » zo jan 29, 2006 9:05 pm

I've found the Gouden Gids Divisie on SBS6 at lunchtime as well so at least had fun watching that
I have to say that SBS provides a very nice highlights coverage of the Gouden Gids. Could be handy the way things are going :scared:

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » zo jan 29, 2006 9:09 pm

4 goals by fucking Ugh-trecht ? You've got to be kidding me....

I bet Heitinga was brilliant again today. Nice move selling Escudé, assholes. And it gets me sick when I think about all these games I was so happy to attend (a long string of games in Feb, March, April), so I'm sure it's gonna suck balls.

:furious3: :fundamentje: :d2 :? :shithappens: <---- TOO MUCH THESE DAYS !!
meh :|

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » zo jan 29, 2006 9:17 pm

Heitinga was definitely crap, but not involved in any goals for a change. Today Juanfran had a nightmare of a game. He lost the ball in the first minute and then let his mark shoot for 0-1. He made a foul when all his teammates were up front after which Utrecht took the FK quickly and walked to the goal with two players against one (although in all honesty this shouldn't have been allowed since the ball never stopped rolling). This was the 1-3.
To top it all off, he very obviously pulled someone's shirt to give Utrecht a penalty kick for 1-4. Thank god he is suspended next week.

But the biggest disappointment for me today was the total absence of any tactics. Every ball was pumped into the opponent's box as soon as possible, old fashioned English-style.
Blind, the 'tactical mastermind', was supposed to bring back the Ajax system, but instead we get this shameful opportunism that relies purely on luck and coincidence.
New coach please!

dws

Bericht door dws » zo jan 29, 2006 9:21 pm

carcajou schreef:4 goals by fucking Ugh-trecht ? You've got to be kidding me....

I bet Heitinga was brilliant again today. Nice move selling Escudé, assholes. And it gets me sick when I think about all these games I was so happy to attend (a long string of games in Feb, March, April), so I'm sure it's gonna suck balls.

:furious3: :fundamentje: :d2 :? :shithappens: <---- TOO MUCH THESE DAYS !!
Not just Heitinga, but Juanfran and Steek amongst others.

The shitfest is available for download at www.ultrasuid.com .... I'm going to wallow in even more shit :D :xyxthumbs: having watched the lowlights on Talpa.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo jan 29, 2006 9:22 pm

Re-live the latest nightmare, peeps!

http://www.ajax-usa.com/matches/m05-06/ ... x-1-4.html

It was f*cking great. :cheer:

K.
Still alive...

Feest

Bericht door Feest » zo jan 29, 2006 9:49 pm

A penalty on Rosales, Ko? It was a terrible dive.

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo jan 29, 2006 9:51 pm

Steef schreef:A penalty on Rosales, Ko? It was a terrible dive.
gimme a break, it certainly wasn't a "farfan"
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » zo jan 29, 2006 9:59 pm

Saw the lowlights, read the report.

My god. Fundamentals.....fundamentals.
Why do you build me up? BUTTERCUP!

Plaats reactie