22 Nov 2005: Ajax - AC Sparta Praha

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » vr nov 25, 2005 1:57 am

Cant read sit of dutch, but nice picture K :xyxthumbs:. Best of luck and success.

PS: How about a small translation of some of the chapters like the one on Simon Kuper "Ajax, de Joden, Nederland". That would be nice ;)
BRING IT ON !!!!...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr nov 25, 2005 11:57 am

Kowalczyk schreef:
Lille would be alright, Villarreal would be a nice one, Schalke would be great. Personally I am hoping for Man United or Liverpool, because we stand a fair chance of at least looking reasonably okay against them. Or even Real Madrid, who are good but not great.

K.

I think it all depends on what we want to see. The game against Barcelona, Milan or Real Madrid would be great to watch and, I think, good for making money (TV transmissions, ads etc.).
But if we want to see Ajax in the next round, we should pray for Lille, Villarreal (if Riquelme and Forlan won't be able to play) or maybe Glasgow Rangers. Schalke 04 might be dangerous- they have good strikers and solid defense...

Whatever it will be, Ajax must do their best- this is the simpliest way to qualify.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » vr nov 25, 2005 5:36 pm

Ko-

I checked out your book -- you're the man. Nice to see Hugo Borst chipping in with a nice blurb.

Good luck with the book.
:xyxthumbs:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » vr nov 25, 2005 8:32 pm

Well Ko,

My Dutch isn't the best but I had a look round your book site. The day I get my own "www.com" (without setting it up myself) I'll consider I've made it so well done.

Good luck and that's a cool picture :D
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » vr nov 25, 2005 9:51 pm

BTW, the Goeden Morgen Nederland segment you linked to doesn't include you -- it is about some guy plugging his tv show, "Nederland vs the world."
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Plaats reactie