29 Oct 2013: Ajax - ASWH

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: 29 Oct 2013: Ajax - ASWH

Bericht door Orange14 » di okt 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Maybe Sneijder is tired of living in Istanbul!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » di okt 29, 2013 10:52 pm

OK, so what where our starting 11?
May the Force be with you

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » wo okt 30, 2013 9:47 am

I think we started with:

van der Hart

Ligeon Veltman Denswil Blind

Poulsen

Klaassen De Jong

Andersen Hoesen Fischer

Really hope we can get Duarte back soon. Don't think he's great, but he is still the best option for an attackin midfield. Also if we would get Bojan back, we could drop Fischer or Andersen to midfield. Fischer is clearly a winger or a striker by mentality, but in this situation he could be a good choise for midfield. He got frustrated by the lack of service last night and dropped down to get the ball a couple of times. Then he was able to use his speed and utilise the free space in front of him in a way that de Jong and Klaasseen never could. Hope FdB sees what we see. De jong should be our second/third choise striker and not a midfielder.

Hope Moisander is also coming back soon. I think we need him against Vitesse and Celtic. We need the experience. He is not flashy but he is solid. Good to know that we have a replacement ready (Denwil) when he leaves (maybe in a couple of years). He said that he is loving it in Amsterdam, but his goal is to make one more step in his career.
"We're on a mission from God."

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo okt 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:They're bringing over 1,000 fans. Nice.

I won't be going, by the way. You can find next door, at Jay-Z's Ziggo Dome show... :headbang.gif:

K.
Jay-Z was more exciting than Ajax vs ASWH. For sure.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 01, 2013 12:38 pm

We draw away to Ijsselmeervogels from the Topklasse,they are currently 2nd and are one of the best non league sides in recent years.Imagine they would hold their own in the Jupiler league. I do know they come from Spakenburg which is an old fishing village 30 miles or so east of Amsterdam and the next village east of Huizen where my cousin lives . Spakenburg is also a team in the topklasse so 2 clubs in the topklasse makes this some football village.

Plaats reactie