11 Mar 2012: Ajax - RKC Waalwijk

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

ajaxcolombia

Re: 11 Mar 2012: Ajax - RKC Waalwijk

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » zo mar 11, 2012 4:30 pm

Vermeer: Pulled of some great saves, particularly after alderweireld's error, kept clean sheet!
Van Rhijn: Better in the first half, didn't go forward in the second.
Alderwiereld: Had a good game but amost gave a away a goal.
Vertonghen: BEAST, Man of the match, goal and a couple fo fantastic tricks.
Koppers: Good game, good going forward but still has to improve on his defense.
Anita: Good as always in midfield, almost had a chance to score after a good combination with Eriksen.
Janssen: Best game in a century, particularly in the second half.
Eriksen: Very creative passing, though he seemed tired at the end.
Ebicilio: Scored again, finally improving his game.
Ozibiliz: Too many wrong decisions.
De Jong: Kept his cool to score, has been one of our better players in the last few games.
Blind: Didn't have problems defending and almost gave got an assist to De Jogn but the keeper pulled off a great save.
Bulykin: Great cross for Ebicilio's goal.
Aissati: Didin't have much time to make an impact.
Godenzonen

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo mar 11, 2012 4:41 pm

SPL schreef:good win spolit by the poor stream . Anyway we are joint top and lets hope AZ can drop points.

Just bought livedutcheredivisie subscription for the rest of the season. Can't stand another one these bad sopcast telecasts.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » zo mar 11, 2012 4:52 pm

which costs?
May the Force be with you

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo mar 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Decent enough victory over a very poor opponent. Team was fortunate that defensive errors really didn't matter in the end. FdB did a wise thing in having the team move to a 3-4-3 in the middle of the second half and increase the pressure on RKC. Moved back to a more traditional 4-3-3 with 10 minutes left to kill the match off. Some well taken goals today (must confess to missing part of the match because of a poor Internet feed) but missed several other good chances. We pick up full points on both Twente (who have a game in hand) and PSV. AZ to play in the late game.

Player Ratings:

Vermeer (7) - a couple of very good saves today to keep a clean sheet
Koppers (6) - got beat by the RKC winger and result low cross was saved by Vermeer but otherwise played well
Vertonghen (8) - outstanding match both offensively and defensively; very good when moving up as a midfielder in the 3-4-3
Alderweireld (7) - great crossfield pass to Blind in the late 2nd half followed up by a bonehead give away that almost conceded a goal
van Rhijn (7) - quietly played a solid game both moving up on offense and keeping his defensive corner covered well
Anita (7) - would have been an '8' if his passing had been better in the 1st half; kept the midfield solid on defense
Janssen (7) - best match of the season but still way too slow to help the team out
Eriksen (7) - some very subtle good passes
Ozbiliz (6) - just some poor decisions and crosses today; cut out the tricks and simply the game
de Jong (8) - did everything a striker needed to do today, controlling the ball coming back to help out
Ebecilio (7) - another maddening performance; some poor fouls to concede dangerous situations and a well taken goal
Blind (7) - solid game coming on for Koppers; just missed a "goal of the season" on the cross field pass from Alderweireld
Bulykin (7) - great ball control and awareness on the pass to Ebecilio
Aisatti (NR) - on too briefly to rate

On to the next match now without the distraction of Europa League football. Club needs to keep their heads and play solid football.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo mar 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:Time to root for the farmers now :ajaxsmiley.gif:

you mean "super farmers"

psv are the farmers
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » zo mar 11, 2012 5:31 pm

That would be nice. Anybody who could tell us the all the nicknames of the Eredivisie teams?
May the Force be with you

Amol

Bericht door Amol » zo mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm

souras84 schreef:which costs?
9$ a month

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mar 11, 2012 7:06 pm

I may well take out a subscription for this season if I get another game like today . Stream spoilt it today . Normally 13th stream shows the games and is nearly always very good but today they showed PSV and AZ but not us. Could be because we were only on Channel 2 of the dutch footy and the other games were on the main Channel 1.!!!! Streams have been very good for nearly every game this season . I will certainly look to buy a subscription to eredivisie next season .

Amol
I take it they take your money from your Bank ok and its all secure etc .

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma mar 12, 2012 12:03 am

SPL schreef:I may well take out a subscription for this season if I get another game like today . Stream spoilt it today . Normally 13th stream shows the games and is nearly always very good but today they showed PSV and AZ but not us. Could be because we were only on Channel 2 of the dutch footy and the other games were on the main Channel 1.!!!! Streams have been very good for nearly every game this season . I will certainly look to buy a subscription to eredivisie next season .

Amol

I paid by credit card. As to it being safe and secure - we shall find out soon I guess :blush.gif:

ajaxcolombia

Bericht door ajaxcolombia » ma mar 12, 2012 12:32 am

souras84 schreef:That would be nice. Anybody who could tell us the all the nicknames of the Eredivisie teams?

Ok couldn't find all of them but here it is:

Eredivise nicknames:
Ado Den hague: The storks
Ajax: Joden or godenzonen
AZ: The cheese farmers
De Graafschap: The super farmers
Excelsior: The Kralingers, Roodzwarten /The red and blacks)
Groningen: The pride of the north
Twente: The tukkers
Utrecht: Utreg?
Feyenoord: The club on the meuse or the stadium club
Heracles: Heraclieden
NAC Breda: The Rats, The pearl of the south, the yellow army
NEC: Eniesee?
PSV: The farmers
RKC: The catholics?
Roda JC: De Koempels, De Limburgers, The coal-miners
Heerenveen: De superfriezen., Fean
Vitesse: FC Hollywood on the Rhine
VVV Venlo: The Good Old, Venlose trots
Godenzonen

WP_Legend

Bericht door WP_Legend » ma mar 12, 2012 7:03 am

Amol schreef:
SPL schreef:I may well take out a subscription for this season if I get another game like today . Stream spoilt it today . Normally 13th stream shows the games and is nearly always very good but today they showed PSV and AZ but not us. Could be because we were only on Channel 2 of the dutch footy and the other games were on the main Channel 1.!!!! Streams have been very good for nearly every game this season . I will certainly look to buy a subscription to eredivisie next season .

Amol

I paid by credit card. As to it being safe and secure - we shall find out soon I guess :blush.gif:
Keep me informed on the quality of that stream as well, and also let me know if the commentators are any good.

Tom_

11 Mar 2012: Ajax - RKC Waalwijk

Bericht door Tom_ » ma mar 12, 2012 8:17 am

I've been using eredivisie.livesport.tv for about six weeks. The streams are fairly reliable but not necessarily higher quality than SOPCast. It hangs occasionally but rarely for more than a second or two. The commentary is in English, better than ESPN standard but no Martin Tyler.

No problems with the payment or anything so far. I use PayPal. Be aware that they will set up automatic payments, so if you decide to cancel you will have to actively contact them.

Overall I would give it a 6.5 out of 10, if 5 is the current SopCast situation and 10 is just flipping on the telly. For me it's been totally worth it because I'm on a Mac, so I don't have to reboot into PC mode just to watch, meaning I can still work if the football's really boring.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma mar 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Tom_ schreef:For me it's been totally worth it because I'm on a Mac, so I don't have to reboot into PC mode just to watch, meaning I can still work if the football's really boring.
Ajax football, boring???
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Plaats reactie