19 Nov 2011: Ajax - NAC Breda

Games, teams and line-ups

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Monkey Tonk

Re: 19 Nov 2011: Ajax - NAC Breda

Bericht door Monkey Tonk » zo nov 20, 2011 11:47 am

Jojo schreef:WTF was that?!! Can someone explain me how could we have lost points today? 80 min of good football and then... blank :confused.gif:
It's known as 'looking ahead'. In this case to the Lyon game.

And this team has no learning curve. When they thought they had the game they went straight back to Utrecht mode. In terms of football IQ this is, by far, the dumbest Ajax team I have ever seen. They're so insistent on repeating the same mistakes over and over that you can wait for it. Comical, really. Slapstick. Funniest Ajax in history.

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo nov 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Monkey Tonk schreef:
Jojo schreef:WTF was that?!! Can someone explain me how could we have lost points today? 80 min of good football and then... blank :confused.gif:
It's known as 'looking ahead'. In this case to the Lyon game...

more like Vermeer costs us points again, if you ask me
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo nov 20, 2011 7:06 pm

No Boerrigter or Bulykin v Lyon so we have Klaassen and de Sa who played for the A1 's yesterday in the squad.
At the start of the season I did think our squad too lightweight . If you exclude El Ham, Aisati, Silva and 3rd goalie Verhoeven, who were not going to feature we had 21 first teamers but in effect thats 18 as Ozbiliz has barely been fit and Serero and Lodeiro have played little and missed half the games so far .
Thus we have had 18 in effect and of those Blind ,Ooijer ,Ebecilio, Cillessen,Enoh and Bulykin have not played that much and Sigthorsson and Boilesen get bad injuries. We have basically had 10 players who have featured in most of the games (Vermeer,V d Wiel, Alderweireld, Vertonghen,Anita,Eriksen,Janssen, Sulejmani Boerrigter and de Jong ).

When I put it like that is it any surprise we are struggling as a team! Lets face it of those 10 some are struggling and I am not just talking about Vermeer whose errors have cost us 5 points in the last 2 games.

So after the farce of Utrecht and yesterday which left us all speechless we are going to Lyon with 14 first teamers and some of them should not be in the team.
And we have no striker, well the best one gets paid 40,000 euros a week to spend a couple of hours training with the Jong .

The biggest farce is not that in the boardroom but that out in the middle.
imo the team is in a complete mess and deep down I wonder if this current shambles continues all season will Van Gaal end up becoming coach next season!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS My apologies for going a bit overbaord in that last para . I will still be watching every game , I am still going to come over next April to watch a live game and I would rather watch Ajax ,even in its current shambles than any other team on the planet and yes that includes JC's other team Barca.

Plaats reactie