Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

kezme44

Re: 08 May 2011: FC Twente - Ajax

Bericht door kezme44 » zo mei 08, 2011 7:26 pm

great call by ref. jan gets an elbow in the face and its a twente free kick

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo mei 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Three plays where nobody plays defense well and three goals conceded. This cannot be permitted next week. de Jong lets Janko run free. van der Wiel falls asleep and nobody wants to pick up Brama; game set and match.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » zo mei 08, 2011 7:28 pm

we didn't defend on the free kick. toby with horrible marking and vermeer jumps around like a monkey

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo mei 08, 2011 7:29 pm

fucking unbelievable.

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » zo mei 08, 2011 7:30 pm

kezme44 schreef:great call by ref. jan gets an elbow in the face and its a twente free kick
yes, and there can be no other description... a completely and utterly inexplicable call... that SHOULD have been de jong's second yellow by any reasonable measure

however, my first thought is: where the hell was toby today?
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 08, 2011 7:32 pm

certainly was not a free kick but lets win next week

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » zo mei 08, 2011 7:32 pm

The fact that we were 2-0 up and still lose won't help us next week. Now they have mentall advantage against us.

acab

Bericht door acab » zo mei 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Better. Next week we will be hubgry for revange. Don't warry :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » zo mei 08, 2011 7:35 pm

same old story :rules.gif:
May the Force be with you

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » zo mei 08, 2011 7:37 pm

fuck it. same old shit. if this happens next week i'm going to punch a hole through the wall. toby and greg gave this game away

acab

Bericht door acab » zo mei 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Stop complaining for christ sake! We hit te woodwork twice! We missed 2-3 other good opotunities. They had luck! such things happens after 115 minutes of play!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo mei 08, 2011 7:44 pm

The foul on Vertonghen was quite strange, but this was one of the better matches that I have seen Blom call all season. Each card he handed out was deserved and he didn't miss many calls. We have some serious things to fix up before next Sunday's match. Clearly the ability of Vertonghen and Alderweireld to bring the ball up from the back was curtailed and we resulted to the the old Jol days of long balls out of the back which we know are not going to work at all. We need to bring the midfielders up and have either Anita or Eriksen ready to receive a pass. We need to look for the wings a lot earlier than we did as they were open a lot during the match and again during the extra time. Ball was either not delivered at all or too late. The spacing in the midfield when de Zeeuw was on the field was terrible. Maybe this is why Eriksen could not get untracked in the middle.

Player evaluations:

Vermeer - hardly any complaints except for his kicking which is terrible. Some really good saves.
van der Wiel - horrible mistake that conceded the second goal; some decent play otherwise
Alderweireld and Vetonghen - solid games but hampered bringing the ball up by Twente's tactics
Boilesen and Blind - neither had good games defensively; both went forward but often too tentatively
Eriksen - decent but not up to his usual standard of play, probably because of the congested midfield
de Zeeuw - well taken goal but otherwise average on the day
Enoh - solid match when he came on; only one dumb play when he got carded
Anita - solid game both in the midfield and at right back but I wonder if he was the one who lost Brama on the first goal, it was difficult to tell
Ebecilio - good goal and almost had another; still gets caught in trouble if he doesn't pass soon enough
Sulejmani - played well but ran out of gas extra time
de Jong - again showed his limitations but did have a couple of snap shots that were saved
Cvitanich - very active and freed himself from defenders; received a well deserved card for the dive in the box

Bottom line - we need to tighten things up. Twente are not a great team and are quite slow in the midfield. They are also not the kind of team that can create much in open play and rely on Janssen's set kicks to generate chances (and of course this is an area that we are not terribly good at defending on) We didn't create enough space to take advantage of this and that should be job number one for this week in practice. If we are able to keep the spaces between players we can beat them since our overall quickness will prevail. Let's see what de Boer is made of in terms of coaching tactics.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » zo mei 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Van basten schreef:The fact that we were 2-0 up and still lose won't help us next week. Now they have mentall advantage against us.
Let them have all the confidence they want, let them overlook us. They will be in for a surprise next week...give them the freaking cup with a big red bow and a gift card signed by all our players. What I want is the shield !!!!
BRING IT ON !!!!...

acab

Bericht door acab » zo mei 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:
Van basten schreef:The fact that we were 2-0 up and still lose won't help us next week. Now they have mentall advantage against us.
Let them have all the confidence they want, let them overlook us. They will be in for a surprise next week...give them the freaking cup with a big red bow and a gift card signed by all our players. What I want is the shield !!!!
That's my man :smile-ajax.gif:

acab

Bericht door acab » zo mei 08, 2011 9:30 pm

When i'm listening our players after the game,i'm sure, we'll smash twente in the Arena. :ajaxscarf.gif:

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » ma mei 09, 2011 8:18 am

Venezuelan Ajacied schreef:
These are professionals. I expect them to use this to their advantage next week.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » ma mei 09, 2011 10:45 am

I'm actually quite optimistic for next Sunday after the beker final.

The fact we threw away a two goal lead, hit the woodwork, and got our usual bad calls from the referee will only motivate the players. They are mightily p!ssed off this morning. Good!

Let Twente think nothing can go wrong, and the golden horseshoes they have up their backsides will take care of everything.....
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Plaats reactie