The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 06, 2018 10:00 am

The Sun ,not reliable, reports Manu no longer interested in Kluivert as he is about to sign a lucrative new contract with Ajax.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo mei 06, 2018 6:16 pm

Huntelaar renewed his contract by one year. Some on this forum said that ten Hag lost confidence from the players. So this is confusing, I guess we have to wait and see if key players stay

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo mei 06, 2018 8:58 pm

SPL schreef:The Sun ,not reliable, reports Manu no longer interested in Kluivert as he is about to sign a lucrative new contract with Ajax.

Speaking to Ziggo Sport programme Rondo, Edwin van der Sar said, “It is difficult for us to keep Justin.

“I think his agent pushes him towards the exit of Ajax. We had a conversation with Kluivert to break his contract and extend it.

“Kluivert is a real Ajax player. At Ajax, we would love to keep him, but you have to deal with agents. ”

Van der Sar went on to say that he expects Matthijs de Ligt and Donny van de Beek to remain in Amsterdam this summer.

Lots of twists and turns, I fully expect Justin Kluivert to go to Man Utd, while de Ligt will go to Man City, as they will launch a £50 million bid to sign him.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 06, 2018 9:12 pm

deLigt wont go to City unless he is guaranteed a starting spot and they have 4 x CD already. He said the same to Barca.

PS Pleased that Huntelaar will have one more year . If we get to Europe groups and play 2 games a week he will still be valuable

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Ajax would like to extend Justin Kluivert’s contract, but these are ‘his’ demands, as revealed by De Telegraaf:

✔️ €1.500.000 gross wages per year

✔️ 20% of a possible transfer fee to the player

✔️ 20% of a possible transfer fee to his agent, Mino Raiola

Justin just go far far away

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Holy shit! Ajax are giving a no nonsense attitude to Raiola and Kluivert, they are prepared to let him rot, sit in the stands for the remainder of his contract. Now that's what you call a back bone!
http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/05/08/ ... nt/374804/

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mei 08, 2018 3:42 pm

Ayman schreef:Holy shit! Ajax are giving a no nonsense attitude to Raiola and Kluivert, they are prepared to let him rot, sit in the stands for the remainder of his contract. Now that's what you call a back bone!
That's the way it should be.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di mei 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Ayman schreef:Holy shit! Ajax are giving a no nonsense attitude to Raiola and Kluivert, they are prepared to let him rot, sit in the stands for the remainder of his contract. Now that's what you call a back bone!
Wow. I'm impressed. Don't even let him train with the team.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 08, 2018 5:12 pm

Amol schreef:
Wow. I'm impressed. Don't even let him train with the team.
Depending on the outcome of this saga, I am almost tempted to say you can make a movie out of it! It's surreal, you couldn't make it up. I have to say, I am surprised Ajax being assertive in this fiasco, I had assumed they would be passive, and let him go for a fee of around £8-£10 million.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mei 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Sounds like he is off to Italy and Roma. Good riddance will never hear of him again.

Bergsma ,Jong Ajax CD is having his contract extended to 2019,Ajax have an option of 1 year and are lifting that option.He may still leave though on loan.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Mitchell Bakker a promising left back, assumed to be back up for Tagliafico, has a contract until June 2019, his agent is Mino Raiola. This is a much more tricky situation than Justin Kluivert. What can Ajax do? Tell him to sign a contract or rot for the rest of the season? Or do they just tell him to find a new club unless he discards Raiola. I severely doubt that Ajax want anything to do with any player that has Raiola as his agent, especially after the exhausting contractual negotiations for Justinho.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mei 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Ayman schreef:Mitchell Bakker a promising left back, assumed to be back up for Tagliafico, has a contract until June 2019, his agent is Mino Raiola. This is a much more tricky situation than Justin Kluivert. What can Ajax do? Tell him to sign a contract or rot for the rest of the season? Or do they just tell him to find a new club unless he discards Raiola. I severely doubt that Ajax want anything to do with any player that has Raiola as his agent, especially after the exhausting contractual negotiations for Justinho.
I'm sure that this would open up Ajax to a huge law suit from Raiola. While we supporters may detest the man, players have the right to seek whatever representation they wish. Other teams are getting screwed by Raiola represented players (I doubt Juventus wanted to sell Pogba). Not much anyone can do about this other than get angry on the Internet. :1evil.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Amol

Bericht door Amol » di mei 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Orange14 schreef:
Ayman schreef:Mitchell Bakker a promising left back, assumed to be back up for Tagliafico, has a contract until June 2019, his agent is Mino Raiola. This is a much more tricky situation than Justin Kluivert. What can Ajax do? Tell him to sign a contract or rot for the rest of the season? Or do they just tell him to find a new club unless he discards Raiola. I severely doubt that Ajax want anything to do with any player that has Raiola as his agent, especially after the exhausting contractual negotiations for Justinho.
I'm sure that this would open up Ajax to a huge law suit from Raiola. While we supporters may detest the man, players have the right to seek whatever representation they wish. Other teams are getting screwed by Raiola represented players (I doubt Juventus wanted to sell Pogba). Not much anyone can do about this other than get angry on the Internet. :1evil.gif:
Well, they don't have to officially state the policy which will let them get around the legality (my guess). Just stop picking the players for games and the players will smarten up themselves.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mei 08, 2018 8:02 pm

As I said on another thread the players who have left us with Raiola freely left and Kluivert is doing just that . No way can we ban Raiola. Nunnely has signed, v Gelderen ,wanted by overseas clubs also signed, Bakker again wanted OS signed at 16 and is not yet 18. Gravenberch is quoted as signing and parents want that.

The players are in charge but I fear Kluivert is just a kid with a big ego because of his name.

From memory Redan was not with Raiola

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 08, 2018 9:02 pm

SPL schreef:As I said on another thread the players who have left us with Raiola freely left and Kluivert is doing just that . No way can we ban Raiola. Nunnely has signed, v Gelderen ,wanted by overseas clubs also signed, Bakker again wanted OS signed at 16 and is not yet 18. Gravenberch is quoted as signing and parents want that

The players are in charge but I fear Kluivert is just a kid with a big ego because of his name.

From memory Redan was not with Raiola
Pardon my ignorance SPL but what is OS?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mei 08, 2018 9:20 pm

Overseas .sorry for confusion. ie. Bakker did have interest from Overseas.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » di mei 08, 2018 9:27 pm

SPL schreef:Overseas .sorry for confusion. ie. Bakker did have interest from Overseas.
In other words, Bakker will leave by January with half a year left on his contract

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mei 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Correct about Redan. I think he left right when he turned 16 and turned down an Ajax offer

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mei 08, 2018 11:59 pm

Bakker is not a Kluivert,hope he is a more sensible person and he will sign an extension in due course

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo mei 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Looks like Ajax are hell bent on punishing Kluivert https://www.football-italia.net/121107/ ... ivert-exit

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 18, 2018 7:13 pm

3 youths contracted today .Enric Llansana MF ,was going to U17 Euros but got injured. Neraysho Kasanwijo 16 defender and attacker Sontje Hansen(16 today).

A few more 16 year olds still to sign.Brobbey was 16 back in Feb plus Taylor and Gravenberch both 16 just 2 days ago.
3 others who should be contracted, Dest a RB from our U19, plus 16 year old defenders Musampa and Douglas both regulars with our u17's this season and 17 later this year.

Gravenberch is the main one also Brobbey but will they sign! Both said yes but that means nothing .( Kluivert said he loved Ajax but today is blackening the name of this great club with a load of bile )

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Meant to add todays new contracted players all signed for 3 years to 2021

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 19, 2018 7:40 pm

16 year old U16 striker Jaymillio Pinas has signed a 3 year contract to 2021.He joined us from Volendam last year and has score lots for U16 and had interest from overseas but said he had no intention to leave Ajax.

King Litti

Bericht door King Litti » ma mei 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Ayman schreef:Ajax would like to extend Justin Kluivert’s contract, but these are ‘his’ demands, as revealed by De Telegraaf:

✔️ €1.500.000 gross wages per year

✔️ 20% of a possible transfer fee to the player

✔️ 20% of a possible transfer fee to his agent, Mino Raiola

Justin just go far far away
Jeez, do right by the team that made you in to the player you are. I mean where's the love?
"We're on a mission from God."

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Kenneth Taylor 16 year old Mf signs for 3 years to 2021. Ajax confirm 16 year old striker Jaymillio Pinas has now signed for 3 years . More youth contracts to follow evidently.

Hope Brobbey and Gravenberch sign soon. Not read anything linking them to leaving.

Plaats reactie