The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Re: The Official SPL Contract Talks Topic

Bericht door Cruijff » za jan 06, 2018 5:32 am

Tagliafico will sign until 2022.

And like SPL already shared Justin Kluivert will soon renew his contract.
not a big surprise for me a while ago when Justin and I had lunch he told me he will not leave Ajax until he scored at least 10 or 15 Ajax goals more than his father did.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jan 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Ajax will offer contracts to 6 current 15 year old ie when they reach 16.All are Dutch.
Forwards Brian Brobbey and Sontje Hansen, midfielders Ryan Gravenberch and Kenneth Taylor and defenders Ki Hoever and Neraysho Kasanwirjo.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jan 11, 2018 7:18 pm

Overmars confirms Justin will soon extend.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jan 16, 2018 6:32 pm

Donny officially signed a new contract to 2022 yesterday

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr feb 02, 2018 8:03 pm

3 of our U17 kids ie all 17 this year, signed contracts today .All have played for U19's.

Liam Van Gelderen defender /midfelder signed to 2020. The other 2 are twins Jurrien and Quinten Maduro. Jurrien a defender and brother defensive MF.and both signed to 2021.

NB.These twins have confused Ajax youth followers today by changing their surname to Timber. Maduro was their father's name but they are now known by their mother's name.

More kids should be signing over the next few weeks.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do feb 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Danish U19 midfielder Victor Jensen is 18 today and has signed an extended contract from 2020 to 2023.Hope he is going to make it and not be another Fischer ,we paid over 2m for him and given him a 5 year contract.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di feb 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Overmars still talking with Raiola over Kluivert but denied an agreement to extend to 2021 had been reached.

If there is an agreement I am sure it will only be to 2021 Kluivert probably only wants 1 more year here as he seems to think he is good enough for EPL already.

Overmars said that Younes has an agreement with Napoli and will leave for free.Sorry but he has cocked up with Younes and Viergever .

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma mar 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Justin Kluivert will renew his contract and will stay at Ajax until Ajax wins their next Eredivisie title, so he'll be part of the club at least until he's 67:

Afbeelding

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » wo mar 28, 2018 6:03 am

FFS! How long does it take just to renew your contract?! Justin Kluivert is becoming another entitled prick

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mar 28, 2018 12:57 pm

Think its his agent Raiola trying to get a big deal ,especially as he is now a full Int.Agree its taking far too long.

On contracts Overmars has a meer 14 Jong to sort out and some will get new ones .Cannot believe he is dragging his feet with these.In addition several youths to be contracted .

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » do mar 29, 2018 2:24 pm

Then again, Joel Veltman was offered a contract extension in April, he eventually renewed his contract in July, the same year of course. And that is without Mino Raiola as his agent.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do mar 29, 2018 6:35 pm

It also might be because Goal.com just named Kluivert the top prospect of the 50 best players born in 1999. de Ligt is number 4.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mar 30, 2018 12:42 pm

Goal saying Kluivert no 1 is a joke. I see Justin and Matthijs went to Barcelona after the Italy game. Had a couple of days off and went to stay with Patrick, pictures on Internet of them all. Both of them would prefer to go there when they leave Ajax but they have both said they are not ready for such a step at present.

I am still confident they will be here next season.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo apr 01, 2018 11:50 am

Might be frustrating waiting for Kluivert but our 2 biggest youth talents who are 16 this year are negotiating and say they will sign.
Brian Brobbey ,striker, was 16 in February has quoted on the internet today he will sign and is not interested in going to England. Early in the week Ryan Gravenberch's brother Danzell,ex Ajax now Roselare Belgium, said his brother will sign in the summer ,16 in May.

Another interview today from young forward Sontje Hansen saying he is staying.Quotes his mother who has told the agent don't bother with anyone else.He also is not 16 until May,just like the 4th big talent Kenneth Taylor

Redan last season indicated he would stay but signed up for Chelsea in early March . I hope we dont lose any talent this summer.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo apr 04, 2018 11:18 am

KJH is likely to sign a new contract ,near agreement. Good news, he should be back up to Dolberg next season Cassierra loaned out and Sierhuis no 1 for Jong.

He is not as sharp as he once was but still scoring important goals. Got the only goal in Zwolle and Sunday's effort showed his class.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo apr 04, 2018 1:24 pm

SPL schreef:KJH is likely to sign a new contract ,near agreement. Good news, he should be back up to Dolberg next season Cassierra loaned out and Sierhuis no 1 for Jong.

He is not as sharp as he once was but still scoring important goals. Got the only goal in Zwolle and Sunday's effort showed his class.
This is a good move. He still plays with an energy that belies his age. He came back to the squad with the goal of helping out as needed and no pretensions; for this we all should be grateful!!! :ajaxsmiley.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do apr 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Mazraoui,Jong Ajax midfielder ,who has played right back and on the wing ,has signed a new 3 year contract extending to June 2021. a decent player who has developed well and could be part of our squad.

Of Jong squad 1 down 13 contracts expiring in June to come.

Still nothing on Justin. How long do Ajax give him before they officially put him up for sale!! End of May, no contract
extension then we sell him to the highest bidder. We cannot wait until July time and find he is still not signing.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di apr 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Sven Botman 18 year old U19 CD signs his first contract to June 2022. All the main U19 players now contracted except for Brobbey and Gravenberch.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di apr 17, 2018 6:09 pm

Another Jong renews .Goalie Stan v Bladeren extends to 2020 . Nunnely and Matusiwa both quoted 'news soon on contracts'( by that they will extend).

Plenty of Jong to be decided and still many u16 and even u17 to get contracts.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo apr 25, 2018 6:55 pm

3 more extensions today.Che Nunnely ,Azor Matusiwa and Navajo Bakboord all extend to 2020.(Bakboord has cruciate ligament injury.)

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » do apr 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Justin Kluivert coy on contract talks:

The 18-year-old has been in talks with Ajax over a new deal for months, but so far no agreement has been reached leading to much speculation. Barcelona, and Manchester United have been heavily rumoured to be interested in the youngster.

Kluivert’s agent Mino Raiola was recently spotted at the De Toekomst sports complex but the forward doesn’t know whether he was there to discuss his future. He told Fox Sports, “I heard that Mino was here, but I do not know if that was for me. It was about two or three days ago, but I have not spoken to him yet, I can hear it, I want to play two games first.”

Kluivert’s current deal ends next summer, but he is open to remaining in Amsterdam, “Of course, who does not want to play at Ajax? I want to play here too, but you also have to look at what’s different, you can not throw everything in. And what I say, after the next two games, I have plenty of time.”

Kluivert was then asked whether he would be at Ajax next season and worryingly for the club’s fans said, “I’m not going to say anything, I’m not going to give people a false hope, we’ll see.”

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr apr 27, 2018 12:05 am

Get rid of him.Fed up with reading about him .

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » vr apr 27, 2018 10:53 am

Amen to that.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr apr 27, 2018 11:13 am

Can we all agree, that it's time to cut our losses on Justin Kluivert and Matthijs de Ligt? JahnBaksh of AZ Alkmaar is a versatile winger, he can play on the left and right wing, he can replace Kluivert, he has experience as well. And Edson Alvarez of Mexico can be our new centre back.
C'est la vie... sigh

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr apr 27, 2018 4:43 pm

de Ligt has a contract that has 2-3 years more to run. I guess he could put in a transfer request to try to move Ajax to offer him for sale. Ajax needs to put release clauses in contracts the way the Portuguese teams do.

Plaats reactie