Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Re: Seasons Greetings

Bericht door Dubbel » wo dec 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Merry X-mas folks!

martinkohout

Bericht door martinkohout » do dec 26, 2013 12:31 am

Happy holidays to all, and many thanks for sharing your expertise about the greatest club in the world. Here's to a healthy and prosperous 2014! :ajaxscarf.gif:
"I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf." —Robert Bloch

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » do dec 26, 2013 12:16 pm

It's been a good year for me as well, insofar as these things go. I've got most of my time in Afghanistan behind me, and I'll be off to Hong Kong with my family this summer.

Ajax continues to make us forget about the bad old days of Henk ten Cate and Adrie Koster and our chances of a fourth Eredivisie title in a row are very, very good.

Merry Christmas to all of you guys. I look forward to celebrating with you as Ajax win the Eredivisie yet again this Spring.

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

ajaxusa
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » do dec 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:It was a pretty darn good Ajax year: third Dutch title in a row, decent Champions League run, unforgettable win against Barça, no string of miserable results in November and December, winter champions... We mustn't grumble.K.
On top of everything Ko mentions, we in America are also celebrating a monumental year for marriage equality and a flawless roll-out of universal health care. :-D

Personally, I've enjoyed a pretty good year at work and continued good health and good times with my family as the boys move through the awkward teenage years with some success. And I just spent a beautiful week in NYC after a long time away.

I hope Ajax wins a fourth title, but honestly, it's been a fun season already and I won't be crushed if someone else takes the prize.

Happy Holidays everyone.
Mark it 8, Dude.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do jan 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Here's hoping everyone had a very Merry Christmas and will have a magnificent 2014 . HUP AJAX !!!
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

ajaxusa
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » do jan 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Blind3 schreef:Here's hoping everyone had a very Merry Christmas and will have a magnificent 2014 . HUP AJAX !!!
Ben! It's nice to hear from you. Hope all is well...
Mark it 8, Dude.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di jan 07, 2014 9:56 am

Jim, THANK YOU !! Here's hoping you're going great guns and that you and yours had a fantastic Christmas and New Years . My Mom had a stroke in July and it's been slow road back . Thankfully , She's one tough lady. Been following Ajax close as possible, but have largely been overtaken by events . Dying to return to Amsterdam . It's been a dog's age.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Dave the mac

Bericht door Dave the mac » ma mei 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Couldn't find a suitable place to post this but it feels like Christmas and New Years to have AjaxTalk back!!
Thanks Raymond for your efforts. Thought I'd lost you guys, we have lots to catch up on.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma mei 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Yes indeed great to have the site back up and running
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » ma mei 19, 2014 10:18 pm

Oh yes! At last!
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mei 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Great to be back. Thanks for you efforts Raymon and any others who have worked hard to get us up and running. I felt a bit lost these last 2 weeks with no contact from my fellow english speaking mates.
Laatst gewijzigd door SPL op ma mei 19, 2014 11:03 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma mei 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Dave the mac schreef:Couldn't find a suitable place to post this but it feels like Christmas and New Years to have AjaxTalk back!!
Thanks Raymond for your efforts. Thought I'd lost you guys, we have lots to catch up on.

We need to have a disaster recovery plan. Definitely need a place to meet when disaster strikes ajaxtalk.

..and thanks for all the hard work Raymon and all the other site admins. :yourock.gif:

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » di mei 20, 2014 2:23 am

Whew! I was going through withdrawal symptoms -- great to have us back -- thanks to all who put in the effort to get us going again.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » di mei 20, 2014 11:19 am

Good to be back, thanks Raymon and admins for the effort. If something major had happened in the Ajax world I wouldn't have known about it without AT!

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » ma mei 26, 2014 6:52 am

I just finished two years in Afghanistan. Having my favorite soccer site back up and running is like icing on the cake!

Welcome back, Ajaxtalk!

:blub.gif: :blub.gif: :blub.gif: :blub.gif: :blub.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » wo mei 28, 2014 2:45 pm

Well its taken me a while to get back on, but here i am... and a big thanks to all involved getting us back up and running... and also.. welcome back everyone :) :smile-ajax.gif:

martinkohout

Bericht door martinkohout » vr mei 30, 2014 5:32 pm

I'm a little late to the party, as usual, but am well chuffed to have this site up and running again, and want to add my thanks to all who made it possible. I look forward to many more seasons of celebrating our favorite club, and learning from all you experts - maybe one of these years I'll actually make it to Amsterdam!

:blub.gif: :blub.gif: :blub.gif:
"I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf." —Robert Bloch

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo dec 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all!!! Many of us will only infrequently check in over the next 3-4 weeks in the absence of any 'official' match. Let's hope that FdB uses the break productively and that there is some interesting transfer news to read about.

You guys are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ajaxscarf.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo dec 21, 2014 7:07 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me . It will be quiet on the news until January 1st when apart from our winter friendly in Qatar we should see some movement of players .

Has been a great year posting on here and following this great club with so many of you .

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » ma dec 22, 2014 6:45 am

Merry Christmas and everything else from Hong Kong. I'm really glad that I can watch Ajax streams again and complain about the team with you guys.

I hope all of you have a wonderful winter break.

:blub.gif: :onfire.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :blub.gif: :onfire.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :blub.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » ma dec 22, 2014 8:36 am

Best end of the year holiday wishes to everyone. Another great year of following our favorite team together.

BTW, Aveslacker, I am just a short trip across the water from you in Taiwan. I get to HK about once or twice a year usually. If you ever get to Taiwan let me know.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » di dec 23, 2014 1:39 am

rjf1 schreef:Best end of the year holiday wishes to everyone. Another great year of following our favorite team together.

BTW, Aveslacker, I am just a short trip across the water from you in Taiwan. I get to HK about once or twice a year usually. If you ever get to Taiwan let me know.
Definitely! And please let me know next time you're in my neck of the woods. I'd love to meet up for a beer and some dim sum.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do jan 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Happy New Year everyone!!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 25, 2015 1:11 pm

Happy Christmas to all my Ajax loving mates on this great site.I greatly enjoy posting and following this special club with you all.

Lets hope we win the title but with football that is more like the beautiful football of Rinus Michels and Johan Cruijff than the boring rubbish we witnessed v Utrecht.At least we are seeing more and more youths coming through.

Biggest wish for Ajax in 2016 has to be wishing Johan Cruijff success in his battle with cancer.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za dec 24, 2016 7:50 pm

Happy Christmas to all my fellow lovers of this very special club. Thanks again to Thijs for getting me my ticket for the game the other week.

Plaats reactie