Ajax Players On Loan

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Van basten

Re: Ajax Players On Loan

Bericht door Van basten » ma jun 08, 2009 3:24 pm

LUQUE IN THE DARK

Ajax striker Albert Luque is still uncertain where he will be playing next season.

Although he is under contract with the Amsterdammers, he has heard nothing from the club since returning from a loan spell at Malaga last season.

"I haven't even been called by Ajax for an appointment to talk about the future," the 31-year-old told Sportweek.

"I know absolutely nothing, not even when we start the new season.

"That is strange. Last year Marco van Basten began a new era but now everything is different again. It's all quite unstable. Ajax is a club full of surprises."

Luque has not, however, ruled out the possibility of staying at Ajax, and believes new coach Martin Jol, who replaces Van Basten, could give him an opportunity.

He said: "Now there is a new coach, there could be new chances for me. But first we'll have to talk to each other. I keep waiting for an invitation."
I have to say, i really forget that he still belongs to us :biggrin.gif:

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma jun 08, 2009 3:34 pm

Yeah. He's the biggest earner in the Eredivisie - and he doesn't even play in the Eredivisie. How bizarre is that?

Would be a very good thing to get him off the payrole.

K.
Still alive...

bluedaddy19
Contacteer:

Bericht door bluedaddy19 » ma jun 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Yeah. He's the biggest earner in the Eredivisie - and he doesn't even play in the Eredivisie. How bizarre is that?

K.

crazy
AJAX HUP ROOD WITTE SCHARE, DAPP RE STRIJDERS FIER EN KOEN
GEEN CLUB DIE ONS KAN EVENAREN, ROOD EN WIT WORDT KAMPIOEN

Ajaxfanuk

Bericht door Ajaxfanuk » ma jun 08, 2009 4:24 pm

I always liked Luque i think we should bring him back and give him a bash up front he played well for Malaga last season plus he was immense on Pro Evo 2008 :P so bring him back and roll on 2010's footie games lol
Wit-rood-wit zit in ons bloed! We zijn de beste en zo goed. Ik spring me hele leven lang, voor: Ajax Amsterdam!

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma jun 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Let him go. He was a player whose biggest contribution was to our injury list.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 08, 2009 6:20 pm

would agree with Blind he was always injured and we should unload him.

On this post I would add that I would like to see some of younger players going out on loan. Donald Vder Heijden possibly Blind could all benefit from a season of regular footy with a smaller club, I note RKC want to hire some players .

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » di jun 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Just now looked at Luque statistics at Malaga - 8 goals. Quite impressive, considering that Malaga had a good season, finishing 8 on La Liga. Maybe we really should give him another chance.. :confused.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jun 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Rommendahl Ogararu and Luque have finished their loans and returning to Ajax. We have enough dead wood to get rid of without these 3 coming back.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » do jun 11, 2009 7:59 pm

SPL schreef:Rommendahl Ogararu and Luque have finished their loans and returning to Ajax. We have enough dead wood to get rid of without these 3 coming back.
Wow. Totally forgot about Ograru.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma jun 29, 2009 11:13 am

First training with the entire squad today. Will be interesting to see if folks like Rommedahl and Ogararu will actually be there.

K.
Still alive...

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma jun 29, 2009 11:30 am

I thought Ogararu was off to AEK .
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma jun 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Blind3 schreef:I thought Ogararu was off to AEK .
I thought that deal had fallen through, but you may be right: Ogararu wasn't there for training today. Rommedahl was.

I thought AEK were only interested in signing Ogararu up on a free transfer, and that Ajax said no to that. I have to say: I'm not sure.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Luque is still with us and like the other 2 back on the payroll. I think Luque still wants his contract
cancelling so Malaga do not have to pay a fee and thus can afford his salary. I think we should let him and Ogarau go on frees . We wont get much by holding out and between them they must be on over
40000 euros a week so by the end of August we could have laid out over 300,000 euros in salary.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jul 08, 2009 2:01 pm

Should we not be loaning out youngsters to develop them ? I see Heerenveen and Fword have loaned out about 5 each to Emmen and Excelsior respectively to develop them.

Looking at our squad Alderweireld, Blind Vd Heijden and Donald have not yet played much and given the size of our squad I do not see them being more than subs so a season on loan surely will help in their development.I would be looking at eredivisie clubs for them along with either Anita Sarpong and De Jong as they all need regular games and a season on loan would surely help their development.

It is at reserve level we should be copying the 2 clubs mentioned.

Sergio Padt played reserves last season and should be going out to Haarlem for a season also the 2 regular full backs from last seasons reserves Will and Supusepa. We have 4 new full backs in the reserves so these 2 should play for Haarlem for a season.And finally my favourite
Danilo is a talent and like the other 3 played regular reserves last season and surely would develop more from a season in a first team.Also Claasen could go on loan especially as we have so many midfielders in our reserves that Rodney Sneijder is still in the A1 team.
It may well be that some of these 4/5 could play eredivisie for RKC or Roda but they need to play every week thus I quote Haarlem .

we have a large youth system and I feel we need to use the loan system to develop players.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » wo jul 08, 2009 7:48 pm

From your fingers to Ajax ears SPL !!!
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jul 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Willem II want Donald and Van der Heijden on loan. It would be good if they are allowed to go as they will get far more first team playing time .

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » vr jul 31, 2009 12:54 pm

SPL schreef:Willem II want Donald and Van der Heijden on loan. It would be good if they are allowed to go as they will get far more first team playing time .
these two should defo go out on loan, i do though that if we didnt have so many players fighting for Donalds position he would have a good chance and starting a lot this year, hes developing at a fast rate and nicely too..

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » vr jul 31, 2009 3:08 pm

I agree, Donald showed promise since last season but was unlucky with injuries, he would be a starter in any other team in the eredivisie except ajax.....
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » vr jul 31, 2009 3:18 pm

SPL schreef:Should we not be loaning out youngsters to develop them ? I see Heerenveen and Fword have loaned out about 5 each to Emmen and Excelsior respectively to develop them.

Looking at our squad Alderweireld, Blind Vd Heijden and Donald have not yet played much and given the size of our squad I do not see them being more than subs so a season on loan surely will help in their development.I would be looking at eredivisie clubs for them along with either Anita Sarpong and De Jong as they all need regular games and a season on loan would surely help their development.

It is at reserve level we should be copying the 2 clubs mentioned.

Sergio Padt played reserves last season and should be going out to Haarlem for a season also the 2 regular full backs from last seasons reserves Will and Supusepa. We have 4 new full backs in the reserves so these 2 should play for Haarlem for a season.And finally my favourite
Danilo is a talent and like the other 3 played regular reserves last season and surely would develop more from a season in a first team.Also Claasen could go on loan especially as we have so many midfielders in our reserves that Rodney Sneijder is still in the A1 team.
It may well be that some of these 4/5 could play eredivisie for RKC or Roda but they need to play every week thus I quote Haarlem .

we have a large youth system and I feel we need to use the loan system to develop players.
Maybe we should form some sort of sister club, something like excelsior and F.word...any player that does not get into the fisrt team can get loaned out to the second division club for some first team action in a still very competitive league...I believe Heerenveen have something like that with Emmen.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

ZoefdeHaas

Bericht door ZoefdeHaas » vr jul 31, 2009 3:45 pm

We have that with FC Omniworld in the D1, and a similar agreement with Haarlem I think
Get a Cock

Michael_B

Bericht door Michael_B » vr jul 31, 2009 4:03 pm

We had that with Haarlem, but it failed because of the players not wanting to play for Haarlem. The chose Ajax II above Haarlem.
Face your fears and live your dreams, No Fear

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jul 31, 2009 7:19 pm

I believe Haarlem is a really crap ground but Fword and Heerenveen have loaned out several young reserves to Excelsior and Emmen respectively . The 1st team players like Donald and VdHeijden are good enough for eredivisie clubs. It is our young reserves who could be loaned out to Haarlem or Omniworld.
We are still going to have about 30 first teamers this season and about 20 reserves , the same numbers as last season and several reserves will not get regular games thus a loan would be better for them.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr aug 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Just seen a headline saying Darko Bodul will be loaned to Roda for the season. Not confirmed but he would play regular and hopefully scores some goals and get experience.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za aug 08, 2009 9:30 am

SPL schreef:I believe Haarlem is a really crap ground
Well I was at Haarlem last week. It says that they have played there since 1907 and I'm not sure too much work has been carried out since then. I actually prefer the older style grounds. This one has a lot of 'character' I think is the best way to describe it.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo aug 09, 2009 11:03 am

Bodul has denied he is joining Roda but i still expect he will go somewhere this week. I did say it was not confirmed.

Plaats reactie