Ajax Players On Loan

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Ajax Players On Loan

Bericht door SPL » vr jan 29, 2010 6:57 pm

After a slow week on the players out news Mitchell Donald has been loaned out to Willem ll Tilburg
until 30 June 2010 OS has confirmed . ( just posting it here as it is a loan and not a player out ie sale). I said the other day he should go on loan as he wont get much playing time for the rest of this season but this is a good chance for him to play regularly especially having missed all of last season.

I am happy that Sarpong Blind and Donald are all now out on loan and hopefully will all get plenty of first team action.They wont develop in the reserves.

Ajax still have far too many reserves now that poor Haarlem have gone out of business . We had planned to loan out as many as 9 to them but doubt too many of them will go anywhere else.

The 3 who really should be playing elsewhere are Manucharyan of course,and Martina who should have left back in the summer.These 2 are just drifting in their careers and should not be playing reserve footy . In addition Sergio Padt the young goalie needs to be playing every week to help his development something he was not doing here up until Christmas break.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za mei 15, 2010 9:31 am

NEC have decided they will not keep Jeffrey Sarpong on loan for another season, so he's back at Ajax come July 1st.

Honestly, I don't think we need him, so Ajax may try to offload him again (loan or sale).

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Evidently Ajax offering Sarpong a 1 year extension to 2012.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr jul 30, 2010 9:21 am

Jan-Arie van der Heijden returned to Ajax after a season on loan at Willem II... and now he appears to be on his way back to Tilburg again, for another season on loan. No confirmation on Ajax.nl yet, but Eredivisie Live and Brabants Dagblad (the largest regional newspaper for the Noord-Brabant province, the province of Willem II) run it as news.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jul 30, 2010 10:44 am

He has a contract to 2013 and at 22 still has time . That injury which ruled him out for the whole of
2008/09 took him backwards.

Ajaxfanuk

Bericht door Ajaxfanuk » do aug 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Apprently Micky has been denied a visa and so will be staying in Amsterdam...

http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,1 ... 52,00.html
Wit-rood-wit zit in ons bloed! We zijn de beste en zo goed. Ik spring me hele leven lang, voor: Ajax Amsterdam!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do aug 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Ajaxfanuk schreef:Apprently Micky has been denied a visa and so will be staying in Amsterdam...

http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,1 ... 52,00.html
What a joke this work permit stuff is. They grant permits to lesser players than Sulejmani, go figure. I'm sure that he won't be a happy camper back here.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do aug 12, 2010 7:37 pm

A very strange thing when in England they allow far more OS youths than anywhere else but are tough on work permits for senior players.

I am not surprised as he is not a current full Int and is not good enough to get into our team .

Amol

Bericht door Amol » do aug 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Just when we thought that we created salary room for Ooijer, Mido and a winger. I think he'll end up staying till winter at least.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » do aug 12, 2010 8:25 pm

GOAL.com says that Mickey was denied work permit... OH NO!!!
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 11, 2010 7:03 pm

I read last month that Silva was returning here in January when his loan was up but today states that Cvitanich returns in Jan . His Mexican team had agreed to pay us 4m euros at the end of the loan period but cannot afford this so he will be back .

Far too soon to start talking about January transfers but I predict the post on loans will be busy .

Also last week Almere ,who have an agreement with us, do not think they will be getting any players on loan come January . It does seem nobody from our Jong team fancies dropping to such a small team .

Jojo

Bericht door Jojo » zo okt 31, 2010 11:24 am

Cvitanich showed some class last night for Pachuca, scoring a beautiful winner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtkl-XrD ... r_embedded

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo nov 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Pachuca have agreed to buy Cvitanich in January when his loan is up .They were due to pay 4m euros but I believe they wont pay this much and we may get about 2m . Having paid about 7m euros for him this has been yet another poor buy .

Lets hope we can get someone to buy Silva as his loan runs out in January and we do not want him to come back .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Rene Osei Kofi who has been on loan with Almere City this season has had his loan cancelled and has been fired from Ajax. He evidently had a row with a team mate and threatened to use a firearm .His contract at Ajax was to June 2011 and he was a youth last season.
Hopefully someone will confirm that I have all the facts as i did translate via Google.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za nov 13, 2010 9:53 pm

SPL schreef:Rene Osei Kofi who has been on loan with Almere City this season has had his loan cancelled and has been fired from Ajax. He evidently had a row with a team mate and threatened to use a firearm .His contract at Ajax was to June 2011 and he was a youth last season.
Hopefully someone will confirm that I have all the facts as i did translate via Google.
Wow! I hope you've got that right otherwise hope his lawyers don't read this page if not :smallgrin.gif: . That's a bit too serious really.....
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » vr nov 19, 2010 7:17 pm

SE6Ajacied schreef:
SPL schreef:Rene Osei Kofi who has been on loan with Almere City this season has had his loan cancelled and has been fired from Ajax. He evidently had a row with a team mate and threatened to use a firearm .His contract at Ajax was to June 2011 and he was a youth last season.
Wow! I hope you've got that right otherwise hope his lawyers don't read this page if not :smallgrin.gif: . That's a bit too serious really.....
Maybe he should be playing in the NBA instead. :biggrin.gif:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za nov 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Groningen evidently talking about a loan for Daley Blind,after Christmas. The kid needs regular games
so he should go out on loan .

I would imagine several youngsters will go out on loan ie Donald has no future and with Suarez now out neither Bodul nor Suk are in the squad for VVV so surely they will go out on loan .

I would like to see Bonevacia go out on loan to gain experience for next season when hopefully with a new coach in charge he will get in the squad .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo dec 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Bruno Silva's loan ends this month and he is returning , also Cvitanich is not joining Pachuca of Mexico so he will be back on ther payroll come 1st January . Our official 1st team squad will then be over 30.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » ma dec 06, 2010 9:31 am

Wouldnt mind giving Cvitanich another go, if he can get regular time, hes not a bad little player... especially if Suarez leaves, i think hes better than mido!

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma dec 06, 2010 11:30 am

according to some reports, Dario won't come back. River Plate has shown interest in him
O tempora o mores

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » ma dec 06, 2010 1:23 pm

well i guess if we can get money for him then even better!

cdnajaxfan

Bericht door cdnajaxfan » vr jan 14, 2011 2:14 pm

aveslacker schreef:
SE6Ajacied schreef:
Maybe he should be playing in the NBA instead. :biggrin.gif:
Good one! Or the NFL!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mar 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Zeegelaar on loan at Excelsior could be sent back to us . The Excelsior coach dropped him to sub last week but is evidently so unhappy that he dropped him out the squad for tonights game and said if he does not change they will send him back . Sounds as if he has an attitude problem of some kind. The kid has a contract with us to 2012 and has been playing for Excelsior.
If he does have an attitude problem I am sure he will have time to reflect next season when we send him to Almere City or some other lowly 2nd division team!!

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » zo mar 13, 2011 5:28 pm

SPL schreef: Almere City or some other lowly 2nd division team!!
Not to be too pedantic I hope but I don't think Almere City will be in the Jupiler League next season - they look to be heading the same way as FC Oss right now.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mar 13, 2011 6:18 pm

Thats why I put or another lowly team. We need to pick a team that is not going to go out of business or finish bottom

Plaats reactie