Ajax Players On Loan

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Re: Ajax Players On Loan

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » ma aug 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Since there was some discussion about it recently. From VI, Ajax and Haarlem have updated their club partnership agreement. Some of the highlights:

- Ajax will loan at minimum 1 player, and at maximum 4 players per season to Haarlem (Manucharyan being the first)
- Ajax controls the transfer policy, the appointment of coaches, and the playing style of the Haarlem youth setup (I think I translated that right, not sure how it's going to work out)
- Ajax will have a minimum of 1, maximum of 2 people meeting in the Haarlem boardroom
- In addition to Ajax making a fixed payment to Haarlem, they will also pay possible bonuses for players loaned to Haarlem who later make it with the Ajax first team and are sold

I'd rather get our youth system in a little better order rather than taking on another teams at the moment, but seeing where we are with squad size right now, this may not be a bad idea.
AFCA

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma aug 10, 2009 5:28 pm

first bit loaning out a max 4 is ok , although this will likely be reserve players but if those players then return and make it in our first team we pay Haarlem is a bit odd. This will not likely happen very often. Last season only Jongebloet was loaned and he is now back in our reserves and unlikely to get anywhere near our first team.

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » ma aug 10, 2009 6:18 pm

Should have added that bit.

Players who will be loaned will be players from the reserve team not yet ready for the jump to the main squad. Most of the recent breakthrough players have all seemed to come up through our system without being loaned out for any significant time.

Yeah, it doesn't seem too many loaned out players have made an impact when coming back here lately. Who was the last one, Vertonghen to RKC? I have hopes Bodul will change that eventually.
AFCA

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do aug 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Jan-Arie van der Heijden has been loaned out to RKC Waalwijk for the season!

K.
Still alive...

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr aug 21, 2009 1:54 am

Here's hoping the loan spell will further his development . He will definitely get all the training he could ever ask for in being part of a defense under pressure. That alone will suit him when he returns to Ajax .
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma aug 24, 2009 12:32 pm

Rumour today that Sparta will loan Bodul. Still no news of RKC getting Van der Heijden. In addition Haarlem are hoping to get another couple of our players on loan. I would think it is more likely that reserve players will go ie Schell, or Jongebloet possibly Will.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma aug 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Evidently Sparta and Ajax have not spoken over Bodul just like RKC and Vd Heijden these seem to be internet newspapaer rumours. At this rate I doubt any one of our youngsters will leave this week.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di aug 25, 2009 11:09 am

only rumour ths morning is Willem 11 want Anita on loan.

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » di aug 25, 2009 1:17 pm

and martina failed to deserve a contract at as bari..still 32 players and no-fucking-one leaving or coming.
depressed..
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di aug 25, 2009 7:23 pm

I think you sum up my thoughts OG ! Seeing the headline Martina not for Bari was no surprise but apart from rumours no player leaving.And now Ogararu and Kennedy are back in the first team squad.
I keep saying I do not see any of those for sale going this week but I did believe we would loan some players out.I am sure by next Monday 2/3 will finally go on loan.
With no one interested in Blind Sarpong and no Dutch club for Martina I wonder whether these players are genuinely crap. After all only RKC so far want Jan-Arie !

NB I do not think they are crap but cannot believe no clubs have come in for them .

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » di aug 25, 2009 7:47 pm

For sure mate I see it just like you!
as I said in another thread, I suppose there is a reason if we field ogararu and kennedy in Bratislava just near to the transfer deadline. maybe it is because we have decided to sell someone else.
oleguer and silva, for example (oh yes, plus sno and some other youngsters that no one seems to want).
I state this because if I am not wrong, once they have played in Europa Cup, they are not elegible anymore for european competitions. so also their value decreases and they should attract even less interest they are attracting now, which is next to nothing. so maybe oleguer and silva are the only one who could have a little interest around europe and being out of uefa-elegibility would be definitely an handicap in trying to get rid of them.
maybe we are selling also cvitanich, according to some argentinian papers, but in his case playing in a continental tournament is not a problem if he goes back to argentina.
lindgren wants to stay until christmas.

if my thoughts are correct, now I would do this damned market like this:
try to sell:
oleguer
silva
sno
cvitanich (sorry for the guy but he seems the only to bring some money to us)
try to loan or permanently with reserves:
blind
bodul
sarpong
v.d.heijden
martina

try to buy:
afonso alves
the fucking defender

Doin' this we finally could have the famous 25-players squad. we need a miracle, anyway.
O tempora o mores

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » wo aug 26, 2009 10:09 pm

VI is now saying Bodul will be loaned to Sparta Rotterdam for the year. Well that takes care of 1. I would have rather kept him this year because we don't have too much depth in attackers, but I'm sure he will see more football on loan than with us, which is better in the long term.
AFCA

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do aug 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Rumours are hotting up now. River Plate want Cvitanich on loan and will pay 50% of his wages .Tell me that is ajoke!

Heracles want VdHeijden and Sarpong on loan . NEC fancy Kennedy , Iwould imagine on loan and Vittesse ae mentioned with Sno again on loan.

By next Tuesday it looks like the only player on the leaving page will be Oleguer whereas on the loan page here we may get 6or 7.ie we wont be selling many .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo sep 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Just looked up Haarlem to see if the 2 lads Overtoom or Candan played this week , well they were unused subs but out of 6 games I notice our old friend Manucharyan has played 2 games. I imagine he is injured again. So even on loan this guy is not pulling his weight. I know I may be hard on him but i think this guy is a joke as a pro footy player. Apologies if he is properly injured but we are likely paying his wages whilst he is at Haarlem.We have to keep paying this joke of a pro until June 2011 .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jojo

Bericht door Jojo » za sep 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Manucharyan scored!!!! :biggthumpup.gif:

jamcocteau

Bericht door jamcocteau » za sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm

And our dear player on loan , Luque, has just been sent off for Malaga v Barcelona :biggrin.gif:
O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo nov 29, 2009 2:12 pm

The first Eredivisie to be diagnosed with Mexican flu is an Ajax man... but he's not playing for us at the moment. Jan-Arie van der Heijden (loaned out to Willem II) is the first case in the Dutch league.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do dec 24, 2009 9:03 am

After Dario Cvitanich (Pachuca, Mexico) and Bruno Silva (Internacional, Brazil) Daley Blind will be loaned out, too. To FC Groningen, to be precise. This has not been announced on Ajax.nl just yet, but is reported in newspaper De Telegraaf today.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do dec 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Very pleased . No way did I think he should be loaned out to Haarlem.I do not think sarpong should go to Haarlem either as he too should play in eredivisie.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do dec 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Good move for Daley Blind and Ajax. The only sure way to prove he's Eredivisie caliber is to play at an Eredivisie side. Haarlem would've been worse than the Reserves.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr dec 25, 2009 1:41 am

Blind3 schreef:Good move for Daley Blind and Ajax. The only sure way to prove he's Eredivisie caliber is to play at an Eredivisie side. Haarlem would've been worse than the Reserves.
I agree and it would be most useful to find out what his real position he should be playing. By my count he has played in the midfield, left fullback and central defense.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 25, 2009 12:09 pm

hopefully Sarpong will go on loan to an eredivise side also. I still think he could make it and needs to play at the highest level. Even at RKC it does not matter.

As for Haarlem well no problem with letting them have Padt Zeegelaar and they could take reserves like
Will, Lazic and Jongebloet.

Whilst on the subject of the reserves I think Danilo should go out on loan to prove himself at a higher level.That means maybe getting RKC or Willem to have him.

I think we will be seeing loads of loans rather than sales next month.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma jan 04, 2010 9:00 pm

VI.nl is running a story which says Ajax and Groningen have reached agreement on the loan of Daley Blind to Groningen.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di jan 05, 2010 8:45 am

Blind3 schreef:VI.nl is running a story which says Ajax and Groningen have reached agreement on the loan of Daley Blind to Groningen.
Yes. I'm sure it's true and that Ajax.nl will publish the details today.

(Daley Blind did not have his own player thread yet, I think).

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jan 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Having posted possible loans on Jong site I see Ajax have this afternoon officially confirmed the loan of 3 young reserves to Haarlem for the rest of the season.

Sergio Padt
Tim Van der Meulen
Javier Martina.

NB.Shakison Will Overtoom to be decided , Danilo has said no

Plaats reactie