Ajax Players On Loan

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr feb 02, 2007 12:33 am

Loaning out 5 players who have been playing in our reserves will now mean Ajax have places available in the reserves for the young A1 players who are coming through and are looking for contracts.( Donald of course being one of them who has already obtained a contract today.)

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo feb 11, 2007 11:03 am

Bloody fantastic début for Jan Vertonghen at RKC Waalwijk. He scored the first goal against Heracles, showing RKC the way to their first win in ages. Due to RKC's win, Den Haag are now bottom.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mar 04, 2007 2:40 pm

I note that since their loans at end of January Vertonghen and Poepon have played regularly and Krohn -Dehli and Boerrigter have played mainly as subs.

The odd one out is Donavon Slijngard at Groningen . He has been on the bench a couple of times and played briefly once.Not much !! I only mention this as he was the regular left back for our reserves until his loan and since then the first team have had to play without a left back for several games.Cannot believe he would not have got a couple of appearances had he stayed. He is only 19 in his first season under contract so must have some promise.

I hope he gets some playing time in the remaining games otherwise it will defeat the object of the loan.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Jan Vertonghen

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di apr 10, 2007 7:58 am

Jan Vertonghen received a phonecall from Martin van Geel last week: he will move back to Amsterdam in the summer and will be in the first squad for next season.

Unfortunately, this phonecall did not stop him from playing fantastically well (and scoring a goal) against Ajax last Sunday...

As for the future of the other loanees: more news when it happens. I do know that Groningen would like to keep Donovan Slijngard for another season.

K.
Still alive...

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » di apr 10, 2007 8:35 am

More news: Ajax will bring Robbert Schilder back to Ajax. He was loaned out to Heracles.

Another player that is loaned out to Heracles is Emanuel Boakye, he will not return to Ajax and Heracles is interested to buy him from Ajax.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di apr 10, 2007 1:42 pm

GangstaRiB schreef:More news: Ajax will bring Robbert Schilder back to Ajax. He was loaned out to Heracles.

Another player that is loaned out to Heracles is Emanuel Boakye, he will not return to Ajax and Heracles is interested to buy him from Ajax.
This was in this morning's edition of De Telegraaf, but it has not yet been confirmed by Ajax, as far as I know. The Vertonghen thing is official, though (confirmed by Vertonghen himself, first hand).

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mei 08, 2007 7:07 pm

Kenneth Vermeer, third choice goalie is going on loan to Willem 11 Tilburg for next season. Rydell Poepon is also staying on loan there for next season.

Vermeer needs some first team action so hopefully he will get it.

AjaxPDX

Bericht door AjaxPDX » di mei 08, 2007 8:28 pm

SPL schreef:Kenneth Vermeer, third choice goalie is going on loan to Willem 11 Tilburg for next season. Rydell Poepon is also staying on loan there for next season.

Vermeer needs some first team action so hopefully he will get it.
Good move for Vermeer. After one year out on loan, with a season of first team experience, I'd expect and hope he'd be the number two keeper at Ajax the following season.
Portland Timbers FC - AFC Ajax - Southampton FC

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo mei 09, 2007 10:01 am

I'm sure it's true about Vermeer, but so far the deal has not been confirmed by Ajax or Willem II, so we will not run it as news just yet... As soon as it's confirmed a report will pop up on Ajax USA.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 09, 2007 12:20 pm

Sorry to jump the gun on Vermeer.

Skysports actually states he has agreed to a loan so it is not official yet.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 12, 2007 11:08 am

Skysports today quotes Willem coach as saying Ajax have not yet agreed to
let Poepon return next season and Vermeer is too inexperienced so may not come.

PS Double jumping the gun by me!! Will wait until Ajax confirm in future.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za mei 12, 2007 12:07 pm

SPL schreef:PS Double jumping the gun by me!! Will wait until Ajax confirm in future.
Noooo! Post everything here on Ajax Talk. That's what's it's a forum for: rumours, unconfirmed news, opinions - whatever.

On Ajax USA, however, we have a strict editiorial policy. We will only run something as news if it's either officially confirmed - or reported by one of the news sources we deem reliable.

But feel free to post everything you read or hear over here. Please do!

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 25, 2007 10:32 am

Poepon and Vermeer are both loaned to Willem next season. Official site confirmed Vermeer yesterday. They confirmed Poepon last week when they confirmed he had been contacted to 2010.Both these guys should get valuable experience.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » vr jun 01, 2007 3:09 pm

Any news on schilder`s return to Ajax ?? has it been confirmed ?? i would love to see him return with us :ajaxsmiley.gif:
BRING IT ON !!!!...

Bert
Contacteer:

Bericht door Bert » vr jun 01, 2007 4:49 pm

It's been confirmed.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » vr jun 01, 2007 6:11 pm

If Ajax Netwerk are correct , it Looks like Donovan Slijngard's time at Groningen is finished.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do sep 04, 2008 8:52 am

On loan as per September 1st 2008:

- Luque (Malaga)
- Ogararu (Steaua Bucharest)
- Slijngard (Sparta Rotterdam)

K.
Still alive...

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » do dec 11, 2008 5:08 pm

According to this article http://www.goal.com/en/news/1686/erediv ... ut-on-loan, Javier Martina wants to go out on loan.

I'd rather see him play some more for the first team, and I'm not really sure why he hasn't yet. Kennedy has been crap lately but has been starting, we really need to get rid of him and Rommedahl this winter if we can.
AFCA

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do dec 11, 2008 8:00 pm

Would agree with you Gordon. He did ok v Twente but has not been on the bench since. Kennedy has been poor and should go and Rommedahl also appears on the way out.

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do dec 11, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm okay with Kennedy and Rommedahl leaving so long as we still have or bring in some experience to account for the usual injury parade. I'd hate to see MvB's hands tied and Ajax devoid of the resources necessary to make a title run and maybe even a final 16 run in the UEFA Cup.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » do dec 11, 2008 11:21 pm

Rommedahl is certainly a better player on PES 2009 than in real life but I'm not sure either he or Kennedy should leave, certainly not just on loan/without replacements.

Both, especially Rommedahl going on last seasons performances have their uses and I agree we may need the strength in depth
Laatst gewijzigd door SE6Ajacied op vr dec 12, 2008 8:31 am, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr dec 12, 2008 8:27 am

Van Basten is quoted in De Telegraaf today saying that he's currently working with a squad of 28, which he finds too large. He says he wants to reduce the number of first team squad players to 24. The four who will drop out may be loaned out.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr dec 12, 2008 11:40 am

It would not take much to get rid of 4 players as Gentenaar will go and
Martina and Anita should both go on loan.Either Kennedy or Rommedahl will go although I am not sure we want both of these experineced players to go next month.

As I have said before I think Ajax should be loaning out younger players to give them a taste of first team and they will develop quicker.Martina and Anita are not improving this season with just reserve footy and given we could do with Goossens, a winger to come through,he too should be somewhere else gaining valuable experience.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Re: Ajax Players On Loan

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di apr 28, 2009 2:55 pm

NEC are no longer interested in the services of Dennis Rommedahl. Loan deal will not be extended, so he is to return to Amsterdam for the new season. Rommedahl's Ajax contract will expire in the summer of 2010.

K.
Still alive...

Blind3
Contacteer:

Re: Ajax Players On Loan

Bericht door Blind3 » di apr 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Too bad for Ajax, but can't say I blame NEC . Rommedahl not exactly a difference maker.
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Plaats reactie