Ajax friendlies

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

saddlerian

Re: Ajax friendlies

Bericht door saddlerian » wo jul 18, 2012 6:23 pm

:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

Ok, looks like The Standing Order in the High Street....good job they're open for breakfast....I should be there for 10am. Quite safe in colours there....mate of mine drinks in there quite often; always wears his Ajax shirt and gets admiring comments from the Boss......
I agree, the other pub is nicer, but it is a little further.....still got over a week to confirm!!!

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
34 will always be with us

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo jul 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Breakfast in Weatherspoons is always good. Normally, when I have a big hangover in Edinburgh, I also start the morning at The Standing Order. :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo jul 22, 2012 12:13 pm

http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj5 ... ampton.jpg

For those interested in meeting in Southampton.....here's a location map of the pubs, ground and station.... :blub.gif:

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma jul 23, 2012 12:05 am

Again: I would have loved to go, but we're still waiting for our son to be born. Due date is July 25th, but no news from the front thus far. The timing of these U.K. friendlies is not quite right for me, obviously. Next time I'll be there, for sure.

K.
Still alive...

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » ma jul 23, 2012 7:34 am

Make sure you let us know when the supporter's ranks grow!!!!

Cheers!!!

pizza 5

Bericht door pizza 5 » ma jul 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Sadly I wont be able to make the UK games,I am away in Cornwall.Have a good one,hope to see you guys in the new season.
Don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.....

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jul 27, 2012 11:13 am

I probably wont be there until about 11.30 looking forward to meeting up with you and watching our team in action.

Rijkaard

Bericht door Rijkaard » vr jul 27, 2012 12:19 pm

I ll be in southampton tomorrow with 4 mates. No problems to buy tickets at the gate i expect? And to walk around in ajax jerseys??
Is 1995 echt zolang geleden??

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » vr jul 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Of course you'll be ok in Ajax colours....some areas of England do respect quality......I've just had this e-mail from the Southampton ticket office;
"Good Afternoon,
With regards to the Ajax game, if you wish to sit in the away end (Ajax stands) you will need to go via the Ajax ticket office, they do have their allocated seating tickets there now and you should be able to purchase them. Alternatively you can purchase them on the day at the away end from Saints ticket office
Kind Regards"

Hopefully, it'll be a good day out....I should take some sort of ID with you, just in case....either your Clubcard or Season ticket.....

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » vr jul 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Have a great time at the game, guys. I'll be watching the stream -- if they turn the cameras your way, give a wave. :smallgrin.gif:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr jul 27, 2012 3:04 pm

I assume Saints will sell tickets to someone like me without a club card ,I will of course have a driving licence as ID ?

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » vr jul 27, 2012 3:44 pm

That'll be no problem...just that there might be a few Stewards from the Arena on duty....just a safety net really, even though this is a low key game for the Saints, lower than last time as they were Division 1 then.....now they're "Big time EPL".... if they win, that's expected, if they lose, it's still a training match.....just a little enjoyment for the fans of both clubs!!

See you tomorrow..

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » do aug 02, 2012 8:02 am

From Ajax Netwerk :

Ajax gaat met tal van topclubs deelnemen aan Miami Soccer Challenge
1 augustus 2012 EPLtalk.com

In Miami werd zojuist de Miami Soccer Challenge gepresenteerd. Het wordt een jaarlijks toernooi dat zal bestaan uit een aantal mini-toernooien vanaf januari 2013 tot 2015. Daarin zullen Europese clubs tegen Zuid-Amerikaanse clubs uitkomen.
Ajax Netwerk
Bij de presentatie, o.a. verzorgd door Ruud Gullit, werden tal van topclubs als deelnemende clubs gepresenteerd. Een van de clubs bij de lancering was Ajax, daarnaast werden Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, AS Roma, Boca Juniors, HSV, Santos en Benfica gepresenteerd als deelnemende clubs.
Ajax Netwerk
Wanneer Ajax wedstrijden zal afwerken in het kader van de Miami Soccer Challenge is nog niet bekend.

Google Translator version :

Ajax goes with many clubs to join Miami Soccer Challenge
August 1, 2012 EPLtalk.com

In Miami, the Miami Soccer Challenge was just presented. It is an annual tournament which will consist of a number of mini-tournaments from January 2013 to 2015. Therein European clubs against South American clubs come true.
Ajax Network
At the presentation, including care by Ruud Gullit, many clubs were presented as participating clubs. One of the clubs at the launch was Ajax, in addition, Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, AS Roma, Boca Juniors, HSV, Santos and Benfica presented as participating clubs.
Ajax Network
Wanneer Ajax matches will finish within the Miami Soccer Challenge is not yet known.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma nov 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Ajax will go to Brazil in January for a winter training camp (of sorts).

If this Brazilian article is to be believed Ajax will play a friendly against Vasco Da Gama on 13 January.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo apr 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Summer friendly against Dynamo Dresden (in Dresden, Germany) announced for July 6th: READ HERE (in Dutch).

Edit: Here's the announcement on the official Dynamo Dresden website, with some nice old photos from 1971, when the two sides met in the first round of the European Cup.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr mei 10, 2013 12:06 pm

Ajax were going to visit China, post-season, for some promo crap and friendlies.

That trip's off. It's fallen through for some reason.

Frank de Boer admitted in an interview that he's not too sad about it.

K.
Still alive...

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di jul 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » di jul 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Love the part where the German captain has to explain the home loss and he says things like 'they play their own game and play it to perfection. You could easily see why they won the Eredivisie some 5000 times'. :neutral.gif:

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » za jul 13, 2013 1:47 pm

We are preparing for the next season and I have to ask 2 things. Where are Van Rijn and Andersen?
May the Force be with you

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » za jul 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Ajax @ RKC
Starts in 20 minutes.
Van Rhijn will play tonight's game (8pm CET), Andersen not selected for either match.

Kilroy

Bericht door Kilroy » za jul 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Dubbel schreef:Ajax @ RKC
Starts in 20 minutes, Van Rhijn will play tonight's game (8pm CET), Andersen not selected for either match.
Which site do you use to watch this, Dubbel? I am trying Firstrow which shows 2 links. The first requires you to download "iLivid", a program which I once downloaded and which proved to be malware, very hard to knock off your computer. I had to bring a tech in from the office to do it. No way will I do that again.
The second link hasn't shown any connection yet.
I looked at AjaxTV which looks likes a pathetic effort by incompetents.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » za jul 13, 2013 3:01 pm

It costs 3 euros for one month (or 5.99 for three months or 14.99 for a whole year) but then you can watch all this stuff live in high quality on Ajax Exclusive TV:
http://www.ajax.nl/Ajax-TV/Ajax-Exclusive-TV.htm

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » za jul 13, 2013 3:20 pm

http://livetv.ru/

Sometimes i get those ilivid things pop ups too but generally there are plenty good streams to pick from. But overall it's been great, haven't had to miss any games bar maybe the odd one out. With a bit o luck it will stream Ajax2 games in Jupiler Lg as well. CL matches often get banned after 15 mins or so but they are available elsewhere anyway.

I'm watching the Veetie link now, which works nicely.
1-1 atm.
1-2 Derk & 1-3
1-4 Lukoki

Only watching with one eye but from what i see our team is completely out-classing the opponent.

Missed 2nd half but match ended in 1-5

Opstelling Ajax: Vermeer, Ligeon (60 Sporkslede), Alderweireld (46 Van der Hoorn), Denswil (60 Gravenberch), Boilesen (60 Kuipers), Poulsen (60 Lobotka), Klaassen (46 Bazoer), Eriksen (60 El Hasnaoui), Sana (60 Lukoki), Hoesen (60 Bojan), Boerrigter (60 Lazic)

Line up for 2nites game vs Graafschap:
Opstelling Ajax vanavond: Cillessen, Van Rhijn, Veltman, Moisander, Blind, Schöne, De Jong, Serero, De Sa, Sigthórsson, Fischer.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » za jul 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Ok, a comfortable 5-1 win...but once the hour-mark came and the team changed, there was nothing offensive....over 65% of the passes were backwards!! OK, the opposition can't score when you've got the ball, but hey, let's try and get their defence open! Distinct lack of movement from the youngsters!!!
They'll have to improve on this in Div 2!!!

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » za jul 13, 2013 6:47 pm

SaddlerIan schreef::ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

Ok, a comfortable 5-1 win...but once the hour-mark came and the team changed, there was nothing offensive....over 65% of the passes were backwards!! OK, the opposition can't score when you've got the ball, but hey, let's try and get their defence open! Distinct lack of movement from the youngsters!!!
They'll have to improve on this in Div 2!!!

How did our new friend Bojan Krkc do? Is he better than the rest of the team he played with?

Plaats reactie