Ajax jerseys, kit sponsors

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Re: Ajax jerseys, kit sponsors

Bericht door afcajax73 » do jun 28, 2018 12:46 pm

Orange14 schreef:The new home jersey is for sale at the Ajax shop and mine should be arriving today or tomorrow. Unfortunately, we get the three Adidas stripes on the shoulder again. There is a white band around the collar that looks OK but all in all this doesn't impress me. I just buy the shirt to support my favorite club from afar (I think I have ten seasons worth of shirts now).

https://www.ajaxshop.nl/en/matchwear/home-kit
unfortunately, I went the opposite way. I haven't bought one for a while. The prices have gone beyond ridiculous, and the shirts just aren't that nice any more.

Last years shirt was the only one in years I've been really tempted by.. only now I cant get it anywhere :drecul.gif:

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma jul 23, 2018 12:54 pm

As long as the Mods allow me to just a bit spamming with our new collection:

https://thefootballshirtstore.com/ajax-amsterdam.html

10% discount on all jerseys with discount code NEW18 and you can print for example Nouri 34, Cruyff 14 or your own name on the jerseys.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma jul 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Cruijff schreef:As long as the Mods allow me to just a bit spamming with our new collection:

https://thefootballshirtstore.com/ajax-amsterdam.html

10% discount on all jerseys with discount code NEW18 and you can print for example Nouri 34, Cruyff 14 or your own name on the jerseys.
How are they so cheap on this website? Fakes?

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma aug 06, 2018 1:30 am

Amol schreef: How are they so cheap on this website? Fakes?

Yup. As I explained you in my PM they are produced as fakes on the continent of Asia (where Adidas produces the 'real' jerseys also.) Very interesting in my eyes is that the process of copying all details is nowadays so well refined that on Dutch television people on the street who were asked if they could see a difference between a 109,95 euros costing 'real' one (including name print) and a 25 euro's costing fake one most people suggested the wrong one as fake or real. :smallgrin.gif:

So inclusive shipment for about 27 or 28 euros you could order a shirt with for example number 34 Nouri printed on it.

The actual 10% discount code is now CR7JUVE

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » di aug 07, 2018 7:51 am

Any idea on sizing?

a friend of mine used a similar site some years ago for a bunch of shirts for a 5-a-side team we had. the quality was generally pretty good. they lasted more than 2 years, being worn for games twice a week and washed twice a week.

the only thing was that the fitment was a little tighter than the 'real' shirts.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di aug 07, 2018 11:02 am

afcajax73 schreef:Any idea on sizing?

a friend of mine used a similar site some years ago for a bunch of shirts for a 5-a-side team we had. the quality was generally pretty good. they lasted more than 2 years, being worn for games twice a week and washed twice a week.

the only thing was that the fitment was a little tighter than the 'real' shirts.

True.
That's again the case over here. If you normally have your clothes in size M, order in L. If you're an L, order an XL.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma sep 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Did one of you guys ( girls, perhaps :smile-ajax.gif: ) already order one and got it delivered?

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di jan 01, 2019 3:22 pm

Of course we have again a discount code in the new year.

Spending it on an Arsenal jersey is of course a waste of money, but the Ajax merchandise is definitely worth the money over here:
https://www.thefootballshirtstore.com/a ... 18-19.html

20% discount with 2019JAN
And free shippings when ordering over £ 100

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » do apr 25, 2019 5:39 pm

URGENT: I need an Ajax jersey, being sold in the UK, a customised one. I just need a reliable legit site, that has AT MOST 48 hour delivery. Any recommendations?

Amol

Bericht door Amol » za apr 27, 2019 5:19 am

Have any of you seen any leaks of the next year's kit yet? It's that time of the season and I haven't heard of anything so far.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » za apr 27, 2019 10:15 am

There is no hurry to announce the newest one.
Current collection is selling pretty good and we saw a big increase of orders from abroad.

Especially people from Barcelona and Italians who hate Juventus have been purchasing Ajax shirts.
Ayman schreef:URGENT: I need an Ajax jersey, being sold in the UK, a customised one. I just need a reliable legit site, that has AT MOST 48 hour delivery. Any recommendations?
I'm pretty sure Sports Direct or Perry Sports can do this in the UK.
Or as I will be from Sunday until Wednesday in the UK for our semi finals I could bring over Ajax shirts.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za apr 27, 2019 10:22 am

Cruijff schreef:There is no hurry to announce the newest one.
Current collection is selling pretty good and we saw a big increase of orders from abroad.

Especially people from Barcelona and Italians who hate Juventus have been purchasing Ajax shirts.
Ayman schreef:URGENT: I need an Ajax jersey, being sold in the UK, a customised one. I just need a reliable legit site, that has AT MOST 48 hour delivery. Any recommendations?
I'm pretty sure Sports Direct or Perry Sports can do this in the UK.
Or as I will be from Sunday until Wednesday in the UK for our semi finals I could bring over Ajax shirts.

Can you message me?

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » za apr 27, 2019 10:30 am

I just did.
I have one size M left and size L / XL who fit a bit smaller than regular L / XL. So perfect fit if you have a t-shirt size just in between these two sizes.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za apr 27, 2019 11:29 am

There have been times when the new away kit is introduced at the end of the season. I don't think it will happen this year as Ajax want to maintain equilibrium and changing to new kit colors might confuse the team!!!
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » za apr 27, 2019 11:40 am

Cruijff schreef:I just did.
I have one size M left and size L / XL who fit a bit smaller than regular L / XL. So perfect fit if you have a t-shirt size just in between these two sizes.
I messaged you, did you say you would be in London?

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » za apr 27, 2019 12:15 pm

Ayman schreef:
Cruijff schreef:I just did.
I messaged you, did you say you would be in London?
Yes as it now a party weekend in The Netherlands... today is Kingssday.... normally on 30 April it used to be Queensday but that will be glorious Ajax day. many of my friends do not want to depart earlier than Monday morning by car.

But as I don't want to see traffic get stucked in Calais or Dover on Monday 29 April I will already arrive in London tomorrow.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » za apr 27, 2019 2:40 pm

Orange14 schreef:There have been times when the new away kit is introduced at the end of the season. I don't think it will happen this year as Ajax want to maintain equilibrium and changing to new kit colors might confuse the team!!!
Good point. :biggthumpup.gif: I can wait another 45 days to see the new kit.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » za apr 27, 2019 3:14 pm

Amol schreef:
Orange14 schreef:There have been times when the new away kit is introduced at the end of the season. I don't think it will happen this year as Ajax want to maintain equilibrium and changing to new kit colors might confuse the team!!!
Good point. :biggthumpup.gif: I can wait another 45 days to see the new kit.
True.
In Stockholm against Manchester United and also in 2016 against De Graafschap :blush.gif: they showed a new kit for the very first time.

And their at De Vijverberg in Doetinchem it was a very ugly away kit they wore for the very first time. That's never good!

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » zo mei 05, 2019 12:07 pm

Don't look now, new Ajax away kit for next season. Yuck! https://twitter.com/ajaxtimes/status/11 ... 7219930112

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » zo mei 05, 2019 1:09 pm

Ayman schreef:Don't look now, new Ajax away kit for next season. Yuck! https://twitter.com/ajaxtimes/status/11 ... 7219930112
The one word that comes to mind is, UGLY! The only away shirt that I've liked is the powder blue one of several years ago. I certainly would not spend a single € for this one.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Amol

Bericht door Amol » ma mei 06, 2019 3:31 am

Orange14 schreef:
Ayman schreef:Don't look now, new Ajax away kit for next season. Yuck! https://twitter.com/ajaxtimes/status/11 ... 7219930112
The one word that comes to mind is, UGLY! The only away shirt that I've liked is the powder blue one of several years ago. I certainly would not spend a single € for this one.
According to Ajax FanCare, those are the new work shirts for the employees of the Ajax fan shop - https://twitter.com/AjaxFancare/status/ ... 6595825664

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do mei 09, 2019 10:54 pm

The new home shirt is out and can be purchased from the Ajax webstore: https://www.ajaxshop.nl/en/matchwear/ajax-home-jersey

In keeping with my support of the club, I just placed my order. I do like the black trim on the sleeve and collar.

Amol

Bericht door Amol » vr mei 10, 2019 12:09 am

Orange14 schreef:The new home shirt is out and can be purchased from the Ajax webstore: https://www.ajaxshop.nl/en/matchwear/ajax-home-jersey

In keeping with my support of the club, I just placed my order. I do like the black trim on the sleeve and collar.
I do like this jersey as well. Going to order 2 - one for me and one for my 6 year old.

My 6-year old is a huge Ajax fan. Trying to raise him correctly and Ajax's play this year has helped tremendously :ajaxsmiley.gif: .

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » wo mei 15, 2019 5:53 pm

looks like the new away jersey to be worn today is not as ugly as initially thought (though still ungly):

https://twitter.com/AFCAjax/status/1128 ... w-uitshirt

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 15, 2019 8:45 pm

Well anything would be better than the current revolting away shirt.When you have the best ,most easily recognised and most iconic shirt in football all our away shirts are revolting.I would say this new one is not bad.

Plaats reactie