Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Gesloten
Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Filipe

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di mar 01, 2005 9:51 pm

A thread for Filipe Kasmirski!

And it starts with bad news: the Brazilian loanee had a little accident. He fell in a rather unfortunate way and broke his arm. He will be out for several weeks according to Ajax.nl. Which really is an unlucky moment for him, as he seemed to be close to the first team in recent weeks (he made the trip to Auxerre with Ajax-1, for example).

But he is officially a Young Ajax player and has not made his Ajax-1 début yet. That's why we will not run this as news on Ajax USA, but post it here.

K.
Still alive...

Tom_

Re: Filipe

Bericht door Tom_ » wo mar 02, 2005 7:57 am

Kowalczyk schreef:He fell in a rather unfortunate way and broke his arm.
Slipped on a banana peel? Dropped and trod on the soap? Got drunk and walked through a plate glass window?

aveslacker

Re: Filipe

Bericht door aveslacker » wo mar 02, 2005 8:11 am

Chugger schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef:He fell in a rather unfortunate way and broke his arm.
Got drunk and walked through a plate glass window?
I hate it when that happens. You only do that once, I tell you! :headbang:

WP_Legend

Bericht door WP_Legend » wo mar 02, 2005 9:29 am

It actually happened twice to me...

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » wo mar 02, 2005 12:56 pm

Seriously, I'm not trying to be a smartarse. What happened to him?

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo mar 02, 2005 12:58 pm

Chugger schreef:Seriously, I'm not trying to be a smartarse. What happened to him?
I was so vague because it really is all I know... There's a little statement on Ajax.nl. He 'fell in an unfortunate way'... All I can say that it is freezing over here. Slippery sidewalks and stuff...

K.
Still alive...

DanK

Bericht door DanK » do mar 03, 2005 9:19 am

Kowalczyk schreef:
Chugger schreef:Seriously, I'm not trying to be a smartarse. What happened to him?
I was so vague because it really is all I know... There's a little statement on Ajax.nl. He 'fell in an unfortunate way'... All I can say that it is freezing over here. Slippery sidewalks and stuff...

K.
According to planetfootball.com
"The 19-year-old was taking part in a 'routine' training session when he fell over and broke a bone in his upper left arm."

I guess it still could have been from one too many...might explain the way Ajax have been playing lately.

Can't blame them for taking a shot of whiskey or the like at training. Bloody cold in Holland at the moment. :alc:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo mar 09, 2005 11:03 am

Never noticed this one when it was first published, but oh well, better late than never. Here's a Filipe news report on Sky Sports.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mar 17, 2005 8:17 pm

There was a good story on Football Mundial on Sky today about Felipe.

They were looking at good young prospects from South America U20

He is highly thought of in Brazil and as a left wing back he wants to emulate Roberto Carlos. He said his marking skills have been improved since being with Ajax and he hopes to get a contract.

With Maxwell likely to go it would be handy to get this young lad as a replacement.

What does anyone think about his prospects of a contract??

PS The above programme ran a good story about Michels so it was very Ajax

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » do mar 17, 2005 8:43 pm

I heard a while ago that Ajax aren't too impressed with Felipe. This makes sense, because a good left back would certainly have made his minutes this year. The chances of him getting a contract are pretty low, I think.

john_stein

Bericht door john_stein » do mar 17, 2005 9:53 pm

I saw him on the last Sout American U20 tournament in Colombia. He is fast, has a good touch with the ball, he handles the ball well and gives fast passes but he is very weak. A strong forward can easily beat his mark. But this can easily be solved with a good physical training plan(Adriano looked like a broomstick when he got to Europe from Brazil and look at him now). There is something interesting about this kid: his ability to score goals. He does manage to score with a rather surprising frecuency. He scored in this tournament and in the copa mediterraneo in 2004 with Brazil he scored 5 goals in 12 games. Considering the fact that he is a defender I think its very positve to have a kid so involved with the offense. One more thing and probably the most important one: Filipe has been considered in the Brazilian team for a long time now. I have seen the south american tournaments and believe me Brazil does not mantain the same players through out the U17,U20, U23 they always change but only THE BEST remain (ronaldinho is an example of this, he played with the u20 and u23) So the fact that they keep on calling Filipe for their team is really something to notice and take in consideration. I think we should keep this kid for a while, he's got a great future ahead and right now he seems like a natural substitute for Maxwell.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » za apr 23, 2005 4:12 pm

In Poland nobody knows how he plays, but few newspapers try to make him big star of POLISH football... Our national team play not so good, so tabloids searching near whole world to find players with polish-sounded surnames (Filipe Luis Kasmirski) and write about them as a great hopes for our football... The same was with Lukas Podolski, Michael Delura and... Diego Klimowicz and many many more (Kowalczyk, you must be careful :D ... Maybe our newspapers or manager will visit you in nearest future :D ).

Anyway, if Ajax bought him, so he must be really tallented player... But I don't know when will he play in first squad... We have Maxwell, who is definitely our No.1 on left back, and we have few more players in reserves...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo apr 24, 2005 1:23 am

AsgAarD_xxx schreef:Anyway, if Ajax bought him, so he must be really tallented player... But I don't know when will he play in first squad... We have Maxwell, who is definitely our No.1 on left back, and we have few more players in reserves...
Ajax did not buy him, actually. Ajax had him on loan, with an option to buy him. But they did not. Ajax announced a few weeks ago that Filipe will be sent back...

http://www.ajax-usa.com/news/2004-2005/ ... anees.html

The ironic thing is: in spite of the fact that he is on his way out, he was never closer to a starting spot in Ajax-1 than he is now... (due to Maxwell's injury). Don't think Blind will play him, though. I guess it will be Emanuelson. He probably won't play a guy who's been told that he won't get signed...

K.
Still alive...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr apr 29, 2005 9:04 am

Kowalczyk schreef:The ironic thing is: in spite of the fact that he is on his way out, he was never closer to a starting spot in Ajax-1 than he is now... (due to Maxwell's injury). Don't think Blind will play him, though. I guess it will be Emanuelson.
K.
And what about Niklas Moisander? He is also very talented player, so we have alternative. [/b]

Michael_B

Bericht door Michael_B » vr apr 29, 2005 9:08 am

Hey! You're avatar is bigger than mine...! Not fair... X'C
Face your fears and live your dreams, No Fear

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » vr apr 29, 2005 9:11 am

No Fear schreef:Hey! You're avatar is bigger than mine...! Not fair... X'C

Maybe Polish Ajacieden have special rights? :D .

Gesloten