Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » vr feb 24, 2006 3:04 am

dws schreef:Ajax v Inter full match torrent at http://tracker.denness.net.

Three files to choose from:

Video with Spanish commentary requiring xvid codec

Video with English commentary requiring xvid codec

video with English commentary requiring Realplayer
I downloaded xvid, and I still get a message that I can't open the file because wmplayer doesn't support it. What gives?
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » vr feb 24, 2006 3:09 am

and I tried using vlc player to no avail. What should I do?
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

dws

Bericht door dws » vr feb 24, 2006 3:54 am

aveslacker schreef:
dws schreef:Ajax v Inter full match torrent at http://tracker.denness.net.

Three files to choose from:

Video with Spanish commentary requiring xvid codec

Video with English commentary requiring xvid codec

video with English commentary requiring Realplayer
I downloaded xvid, and I still get a message that I can't open the file because wmplayer doesn't support it. What gives?
aveslacker, have you downloaded Torrent files before?

Which file did you download ?

What size is the file?

The file I downloaded is over 800 Mb (spanish com. xvid encoded).

I would expect the English com. version (xvid encoded) to be around 800Mb.

The RMVB encoded file with English com. should be around 250Mb to 400Mb.

:xyxthumbs:

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » vr feb 24, 2006 4:12 am

And, we're you able to watch the game? I ask this because I'm getting trired of putting all sorts of alien software on my system hoping it'll bring live footage only to be dissapointed when trying to actually watch something. :sad:

dws

Bericht door dws » vr feb 24, 2006 9:23 am

Dubbel schreef:And, we're you able to watch the game? I ask this because I'm getting trired of putting all sorts of alien software on my system hoping it'll bring live footage only to be dissapointed when trying to actually watch something. :sad:
Watched a live stream via Sopcast :D ......... rubbish Chinese commentary.
Have also watched the Torrent I downloaded .......... Spanish commentary was much more lively :yes: ........ not that I understood very much of it.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » vr feb 24, 2006 10:16 pm

dws schreef:aveslacker, have you downloaded Torrent files before?

What size is the file?

1. No. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong. Should I download the whole file and then play it, or do i paste the url in the player?

2. I tried both the xvid encoded spanish version and the rmvb encoded english version.

3. Don't know what size the file is.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » vr feb 24, 2006 10:17 pm

Dubbel schreef:And, we're you able to watch the game? I ask this because I'm getting trired of putting all sorts of alien software on my system hoping it'll bring live footage only to be dissapointed when trying to actually watch something. :sad:
This is exactly how I feel.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

dws

Bericht door dws » vr feb 24, 2006 10:56 pm

aveslacker schreef:
dws schreef:aveslacker, have you downloaded Torrent files before?

What size is the file?

1. No. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong. Should I download the whole file and then play it, or do i paste the url in the player?

2. I tried both the xvid encoded spanish version and the rmvb encoded english version.

3. Don't know what size the file is.
Here is a link to the client software you require in order to download torrent files:

http://www.bittornado.com/download.html

Download the STABLE version and not the BETA version.
Once you have downloaded and installed said software you will be able to download torrent files. It's as simple as clicking on the torrent file you wish to download.

Try downloading the Spanish commentary version because, if the torrent is dead you can pm me to upload the file . That way you can be certain to get a copy of the match.

Ps: there is plenty of info in the bittornado site . Happy reading :xyxthumbs:

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » za feb 25, 2006 12:58 am

I'm downloading now. Thanks for the tips! :xyxthumbs:
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

DanK

Bericht door DanK » di mar 07, 2006 2:44 am

anyone know where any highlights/game coverage is available for the royal league?

the official site has nothing available (that I can see anyway), which isn't really a surprise I guess. I saw some games (on TV) while in Sweden last year and got interested in the tournament. any ideas?

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » di mar 07, 2006 8:57 am

DanK schreef:anyone know where any highlights/game coverage is available for the royal league?

the official site has nothing available (that I can see anyway), which isn't really a surprise I guess. I saw some games (on TV) while in Sweden last year and got interested in the tournament. any ideas?
Per or Jacobg might have a better site I'm sure but this link is for internet highlights of the Allsvenskan (seems to have seperate clips of every game !). If you play around with it a bit you'll probably find the Royal League. I hope your Swedish is better than mine though, I found this completely by accident and saved the link :blush:
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » di mar 07, 2006 10:35 am

SE6Ajacied schreef: Per or Jacobg might have a better site I'm sure but this link is for internet highlights of the Allsvenskan (seems to have seperate clips of every game !). If you play around with it a bit you'll probably find the Royal League. I hope your Swedish is better than mine though, I found this completely by accident and saved the link :blush:
Sorry, I'm not sure either. Perhaps you can find something on the http://www.fbtz.com forum. Their server seems to have problems now, so I couldn't check if there were any RL games.
Has anyone seen the Limecat?

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » vr mar 10, 2006 7:26 pm

This saturday is the match against the Provincial SV. Does anyone know of a website that is showing the footage?

dws

Bericht door dws » vr mar 10, 2006 8:57 pm

Dubbel schreef:This saturday is the match against the Provincial SV. Does anyone know of a website that is showing the footage?
Dubbel, if you have pplive installed you can watch the game via media player.

www.pplive.com/en/index.shtml

link to the game:

www.voetbalinbeeld.nl/zaterdag.htm

Once you have pplive installed all you need to do is click on the play button next to Ajax v PSV. PPlive and media player should not be operating before you do this. :xyxthumbs:

note: match starts at 19:30 Dutch time.

Checked again with voetbalinbeeld ... pplive no longer a certainty ..

The game is broadcast on a channel called Goaltv 2 ... Goaltv 2 is a resident channel on tvants.

Link for tvants software:

http://footballtvs.com/tvants-program-list/

Install tvants .... do not change any of the default settings/options.

Tvants will not ,as of default, install a desktop shortcut. Go to your toolbar and click on 'START' then click on 'All programs' to locate the tvants icon.
Click on the tvants icon to start the program .

A list of channel options will come up on the screen. Look for the version of Goaltv 2 which has the best figure for quality setting and double click on the said channel name.

If you wish to test the software you can choose to view goaltv 2 in advance of the kick off time. :xyxthumbs:

Have test run this software .... very good quality..... very stable .... should be the best option to watch the game. :xyxthumbs:

If your firewall pops up a message box querying Tvants .... then choose to allow tvants access. Do not block whatever you do.
Laatst gewijzigd door dws op za mar 11, 2006 1:19 am, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » vr mar 10, 2006 9:53 pm

Thanks, dws, for posting this. :yes:

dws

Bericht door dws » vr mar 10, 2006 10:34 pm

Dubbel schreef:Thanks, dws, for posting this. :yes:
:xyxthumbs: :blub:

Dubbel, you need to refer to my original post ... edited. I have also sent you a pm :xyxthumbs:
Laatst gewijzigd door dws op za mar 11, 2006 1:53 am, 2 keer totaal gewijzigd.

DanK

Bericht door DanK » za mar 11, 2006 1:32 am

jakobg schreef:
SE6Ajacied schreef: Per or Jacobg might have a better site I'm sure but this link is for internet highlights of the Allsvenskan (seems to have seperate clips of every game !). If you play around with it a bit you'll probably find the Royal League. I hope your Swedish is better than mine though, I found this completely by accident and saved the link :blush:
Sorry, I'm not sure either. Perhaps you can find something on the http://www.fbtz.com forum. Their server seems to have problems now, so I couldn't check if there were any RL games.
Thanks guys. Will try your suggestions and keep hunting.

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » za mar 11, 2006 3:22 am

dws schreef:
Dubbel schreef:Thanks, dws, for posting this. :yes:
:xyxthumbs: :blub:

Dubbel, you need to refer to my original post ... edited. I have also sent you a pm :xyxthumbs:
ZenX. I downloaded and installed tvants and hope for the best tomorrow!

Dubbel
AT EC 2012 winner

Bericht door Dubbel » di mar 14, 2006 6:21 am

03-14-06, 20u45 * INTER - AJAX *

Shanghai - [url=synacast://09jN1+TK3K3ny6iWqNOiz9eSqNOgm6OZoanPltiYoKKZzaad1NKdzdjGpqOf5pzI2dSpnqqdltvbpuvJ4OSmmKXR2dOfl+ne3tHPyunZntPb1rCdoKCcpOvJ4OSmmKXR2dOdl+ne3tHPyunZntPb1rCdoKCcj+TG3dWpMkUvQzxRPHOfoqChm7HY4N/e3emfoaCfnJzZ2NXZzrPN5ePg3N7G4tXp]PPLive[/url] , [url=tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=df11e84350077b5a]TVants[/url]
ESPN - [url=tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=86c4cc439963ec7f]TVants[/url]
Guangdong - [url=ppstream://218.16.123.220:22222/FOMIOIUT27CZRN7NKXC2SHULLB5V73PO]PPstream[/url] , [url=tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=7e696b439d11eb3e]TVants[/url]
Shandong - [url=synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nzKqXoaDRoqqSpdWjzqOZ0qejltjH0dKZnK3IoKDQoKzLpaGl5pzI2dSpnq+XltvbpurI4OSmmKXR2dOel+ne3tHPyunZntPb1rCeoKCcpOvJ4OSmmKXR2dOdl+ne3tHPyunZntPb1rCdoKCcj+TG3dWpMjMbGzxRPHOfoqChm7G4tMTClsnV3+Lg3LCWoKOfj+rN1d3Rpt7a4+Tf0dfX1e0=/]PPLive[/url]
Caifu Sports/SIPTV - [url=pcast://ps.itv.mop.com/channels/DEFAULT/txt/1,0,0,75/PCAST_05.txt]PCast[/url]
Tianjin5 - [url=tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=ff93b8435769a35c]TVants[/url]

At least one of them should be good tomorrow.

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » di mar 14, 2006 6:37 am

For anyone (like me, I was at the game!) who hasn't seen the CL first leg on TV yet it's on Eurosport this afternoon at 1pm UK time (extended highlights 75 mins).

Per
Contacteer:

Bericht door Per » di mar 14, 2006 8:27 pm

Yipiiii!

I'm able to catch the game live on tv.

It's nt often, I hope they deserve it.

/ P
Why do you build me up? BUTTERCUP!

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » ma mar 20, 2006 9:09 pm

For viewers in the UK it looks as if Channel 5 are doing an Eredivisie round-up in the "Gonzalo Football Show" immediately before the Eredivisie game on Thursday nights/Friday mornings.

I taped the Ajax-PSV game last Friday but have only just watched it and theres the highlights from Willen II v AZ immediately beforehand at the end of the previous show. Should be good :xyxthumbs:

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo mar 22, 2006 3:34 pm

Message to supporters in France

This evening's semi-final is broadcasted live on TPS.
Appie, stay strong !

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr mar 24, 2006 4:52 pm

dianacave7 schreef:My name is Diana and I work for a documentary film production company in Toronto, Canada. We are making a documentary for the BBC and Sundance channel that involves looking at fan culture/identity, and we are especially interested in the fans of the Ajax football club (I'll try not to use the term soccer as some fan warned me that it's an insult!)
I'm looking to talk with a die-hard Ajax supporter who can tell me a bit about his/her passion for the Ajax club, how much it is a part of your life, and tell me a bit about the atmosphere at football matches. This is a very interesting topic for us since football (soccer) is not very big here in North America (yet!).
I am especially interested in hearing about what I've read with the Ajax supporters identifying themselves as a Jewish club, chanting songs about Jews, etc. I've also heard that the club's administrators are trying to stop these behaviours and would like to know how you feel about all that.
K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » vr mar 24, 2006 5:04 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
dianacave7 schreef:My name is Diana and I work for a documentary film production company in Toronto, Canada. We are making a documentary for the BBC and Sundance channel that involves looking at fan culture/identity, and we are especially interested in the fans of the Ajax football club (I'll try not to use the term soccer as some fan warned me that it's an insult!)
I'm looking to talk with a die-hard Ajax supporter who can tell me a bit about his/her passion for the Ajax club, how much it is a part of your life, and tell me a bit about the atmosphere at football matches. This is a very interesting topic for us since football (soccer) is not very big here in North America (yet!).
I am especially interested in hearing about what I've read with the Ajax supporters identifying themselves as a Jewish club, chanting songs about Jews, etc. I've also heard that the club's administrators are trying to stop these behaviours and would like to know how you feel about all that.
K.
There's an awesome article on AjaxUSA about that ;)
meh :|

Plaats reactie