Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Ajax on Television (+ Webcasts, YouTube etc.)

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do feb 10, 2005 10:16 am

For those interested... As you know NOS (Dutch public TV, Holland's equivalent of the BBC) lost the 'bidding war' for the Eredivisie rights to John de Mol (Holland's Rupert Murdoch, if you wish). After 40 years of Eredivisie highlights on public TV on Sunday night, the Sunday highlight show will now move to De Mol's soon to be launched new commercial TV station.

Today, however, NOS Teletekst announces that De Mol is currently talking to NOS about a partnership. The idea: NOS can continue to show Eredivisie highlights on Friday and Saturday night (there's always a number of games on those evenings) in exchange for the right for De Mol to use footage from the NOS football archive (old goals and stuff).

The Sunday highlights will be exclusively on De Mol's channel (Ajax and Feyenoord mostly play on Sundays; AZ and PSV home games are normally on Saturday eve).

Not sure what the effect will be on availability of Dutch goals on TV channels abroad.

K.
Still alive...

ajaxusa
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » za feb 12, 2005 5:10 pm

Does anybody have advice on finding other possible sources of BitTorrent downloads of Ajax games or highlights? I found the Utrecht game last month, but nothing since...

Are there any sites known to offer Dutch soccer games?

Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bericht door 666 » za feb 12, 2005 6:08 pm

http://www.ajaxfans.de : http downloads of league game goals, friendlies, and a selection of classic goals and european cup finals. Usually a couple of hours after the match. Navigation and mandatory (free) registration process in german.

http://www.ultrasuid.nl/index2.html : highlights (not just the goals) of recent games on BitTorrent, older games and lots of extras by :ftp. No registration, navigation in dutch.
Sign your name on
the dotted line:

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » zo feb 13, 2005 9:44 am

ajaxusa schreef:Does anybody have advice on finding other possible sources of BitTorrent downloads of Ajax games or highlights? I found the Utrecht game last month, but nothing since...

Are there any sites known to offer Dutch soccer games?
Remember that Maxxed football tracker thing? Well the tracker's gone but all the torrent files are still being posted: http://www.fbtz.com.

I think you have to sign up to be able to download the torrents. If you have a look within ~48 hours of the match you can generally find it and download it OK, although sometimes there are no seeders.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » wo feb 16, 2005 11:07 am

This is for the Frenchies (Philippe, Carcajou, Cedric_AeF):

The game between Ajax and Auxerre will be shown in France by Paris Première. The network is part of the M6 media conglomerate. Other than Champions League participants, teams playing in the UEFA Cup sell their broadcasting right individually. It is the first time that Paris Première will show a football match.

K.
Still alive...

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » wo feb 16, 2005 11:12 am

Kowalczyk schreef:This is for the Frenchies (Philippe, Carcajou, Cedric_AeF):

The game between Ajax and Auxerre will be shown in France by Paris Première. The network is part of the M6 media conglomerate. Other than Champions League participants, teams playing in the UEFA Cup sell their broadcasting right individually. It is the first time that Paris Première will show a football match.

K.
Got it !

Super Shota
Contacteer:

Bericht door Super Shota » vr feb 18, 2005 12:05 am

Hi everyone,

For those who are interested : I have captured the whole match yesterday and I've already posted the 1st half (2nd will follow tomorrow) on Usenet in alt.binaries.multimedia.sports

This was a bit of an experiment as I never captured/uploaded a whole match before. It all took a bit longer than expected with my ancient system and my not so fast connection...

(Not a great match...but maybe enough to advance next week)

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » vr feb 18, 2005 10:44 am

Well, how exactly can we access to the video ? That would be really interesting for all the frenchies ;) :xyxthumbs:

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » vr feb 18, 2005 11:24 am

since it was broadcasted on Paris Première, I've got it on tape. But Auxerre was so negative that I would not say it was a great game, except for the goal scored

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » zo feb 20, 2005 11:01 am

I've posted a request for someone to record & upload Ajax vs. den Bosch on the Maxxed football site, if anyone else is interested in getting the torrent, head to this link:

http://www.fbtz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4828

and post a request in the same thread.

Will probably do the same for the second leg vs Auxerre on Tuesday.

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » zo feb 20, 2005 8:21 pm

Chugger schreef: Will probably do the same for the second leg vs Auxerre on Tuesday.
They are actually showing this match on Eurosport in this neck of the woods. Finally, I can quench my thirst for Ajax!!! :headbang: :bis:

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma feb 21, 2005 9:16 pm

I only found out tonight that the Auxerre game is on British Eurosport. Great news a live game. Was not expecting any more live Euro games on TV.this season unless we get to the semis and meet Newcastle or Middlebrough.

Auxerre seem in poorer form than us as they lost to the bottom team this weekend.

Wie kent Cees de Wolf nog
AT Toto winner 09/10

Bericht door Wie kent Cees de Wolf nog » ma feb 21, 2005 9:21 pm

SPL schreef: Auxerre seem in poorer form than us as they lost to the bottom team this weekend.
The lame vs. the blind at the moment... :sad:
“Freedom! Football is freedom.” Bob Marley

cdnajaxfan

Bericht door cdnajaxfan » ma feb 21, 2005 9:55 pm

I got this off of soccertv.com:
(North American Time)
Thu Feb 24 11:45AM Pacific
Thu Feb 24 12:45PM Mountain
Thu Feb 24 01:45PM Central
Thu Feb 24 02:45PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr 15 min LIVE
World Sport HD (Voom DBS exclusive - HDTV equipment required)
UEFA Cup - Round of 32 - 2nd Leg/Ronda de 32 - Vuelta
Auxerre (France/Francia) vs Ajax (Netherlands/Holanda)

I can't get it here as far as I know (I don't have HDTV anyways), hopefully some of you can out there.

vagegast

Bericht door vagegast » di feb 22, 2005 3:31 am

The guys at Maxxed forums will cap the Auxerre-Ajax game and it will be offered on bit-torrent. I will post the link as soon as it's posted.

Go to http://www.fbtz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23 after the game and it'll be there. I'm not checking any results or listening to the radio, I'm downloading it and watching it "delayed." I'm sure many of you guys will do the same.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » di feb 22, 2005 8:03 am

vagegast schreef:The guys at Maxxed forums will cap the Auxerre-Ajax game and it will be offered on bit-torrent. I will post the link as soon as it's posted.
Yes! They're doing it live as well so it should be there pretty soon after the end of the match.

jakobg
Contacteer:

Bericht door jakobg » di feb 22, 2005 8:19 am

SPL schreef:I only found out tonight that the Auxerre game is on British Eurosport. Great news a live game.
They've got it over here too, woohoo! :rofl:
Has anyone seen the Limecat?

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » zo feb 27, 2005 4:43 am

I put a request for Roda JC vs. Ajax on Maxxed, anyone who can be bothered click this link and request it also...

http://www.fbtz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6129

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » zo feb 27, 2005 8:32 am

Success, here's the link:

http://ftrtorrents.blog-city.com/

BPBlueSox
Contacteer:

Bericht door BPBlueSox » ma feb 28, 2005 8:06 am

Awesome. Thanks. :D

ajaxusa
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » za mar 05, 2005 6:08 pm

This site: http://ftrtorrents.blog-city.com/read/1111252.htm
... says they will have the AJAX-AZ game available as a Torrent. I will check it out and post again if I'm able to download it.

BPBlueSox
Contacteer:

Bericht door BPBlueSox » wo mar 09, 2005 9:51 am

Just thought I would mention that the torrent website says it will have the NEC-Ajax affair uploaded.

I hope this becomes a trend. :)

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » zo mar 13, 2005 4:16 am

BPBlueSox schreef:Just thought I would mention that the torrent website says it will have the NEC-Ajax affair uploaded.
Where did you see that, I can't find it...

ajaxusa
Contacteer:

Bericht door ajaxusa » zo mar 13, 2005 10:01 am

So I left a warm and sunny California Friday, and here I am in Oxford. Er, at least it's sunny. Wait... not anymore.

Anway... Does anyone have any good news for me regarding Ajax or other Eredivisie on UK television, Sky sports or otherwise? Would love to see the game today.

BPBlueSox
Contacteer:

Bericht door BPBlueSox » ma mar 14, 2005 9:47 pm

Chugger schreef:
BPBlueSox schreef:Just thought I would mention that the torrent website says it will have the NEC-Ajax affair uploaded.
Where did you see that, I can't find it...
It was up there yesterday. They must have taken it down already if you were looking today. http://ftrtorrents.blog-city.com/

Plaats reactie