Ajacieden in Oranje

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

SPL

Re: Ajacieden in Oranje

Bericht door SPL » ma apr 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Dutch U17 play Euro Champs with games v Slovenia 4 May ,Belgium 7May, and Poland 10May games on Eurosport

Pleased to say that we have 4 players involved Acolatse,Anderson V d Boomen and Menig with Bijl and Becker on standby . Tete not picked due to suspension continuing into next
season . ( I did read that Menig is likely to be offered a contract just like Acolatse and Anderson , V d Boomen contracted last summer.) Will be interesting to see the 4 of them although Becker is rated a better forward than our other 2 Acolatse and Menig.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr mei 04, 2012 2:13 pm

u17 Euro Champs start today Holland play Slovenia 20.15 CET with the game on Eurosport 2

Expect V d Boomen to be our main player but Acolatse Anderson and Menig all in the squad. Top names appear to be de Vilhena who has played for Fword 1st team ,
Ake of Chelsea, was at Fword and a guy called Bazoer of PSV for whom Man City want . Lumu playing for Willem 1st team is also rated .

Our best talent at this age are not playing ie Kishna long term injury ,Tete suspended and Becker ,appears to have an attitude problem and not picked.!!

I will watch the game as I always like to see our youth and also other talent coming through for the Oranje.

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » za mei 05, 2012 9:06 am

how it's gone?
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mei 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Dutch won 3-1v Slovenia . Turned on eurosport but they decided not to show this game . Acolatse played all the game on the wing and Anderson,a midfielder looks like he played at right back Menig came on as a sub in the second half and V d Boomen came on very late .

Next game is Monday v Belgium and then next Thurs v Poland . Poland beat Belgium 1-0 .That was the game they showed instead of Holland . Watched the last 10 mins don't think the commentator thought that much of either side. Holland will have their best player back the exotically sounding Tony Trindade de Vilhena ,played already for Fword 1st team.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mei 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Dutch u 17 drew 0-0 with Belgium last night . Anderson again played all the game at RB .Acolatse started but was subed by Menig . Our other player V d Boomen did not appear.
This game was not on Eurosport but Thursday's final group game v Poland will be . A draw in this game will put Oranje through to the semis.Both teams have 4 points from 2 games but Oranje goals are 3-1 and Poland 2-1 .

Hope to get to see this game

Holland U21's have 2 euro qualifiers in June and Blind and V Rhijn are picked in an initial squad

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » di mei 08, 2012 1:23 pm

I would have thought that vd Bommen was a sort of star of this team.
Thanks SPL!
O tempora o mores

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mei 08, 2012 6:46 pm

I too believed V d Boomen is the best of our 4 players . Ake of Chelsea and de Vilhena of Fword appear to be the stars of the team.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 10, 2012 2:41 pm

U17 v Poland are hopefully on Eurosport today 17.30CET

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Good news Dutch U17 drew 0-0 with Poland and head the group and avoid Germany in the semi .Poland have that pleasure, Dutch semis opponent not yet known but game is on Sunday.

Bad news Eurosport showed the game and I watched the second half. A goalless draw was all either side needed to go through and it was the worst most boring football I have ever watched. The Poles stayed in their own half and watched 6 Dutch players in defence passing the ball between themselves . About every 5 mins the Oranje went into the Polish half and did nothing . The only real chance was by the man with the colourful name Trindade de Vilhena.The commentators put the blame on the coaches . For the record only Anderson at RB again and Menig of Ajax played but did nothing at all.

Semi will be better as they have to win.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » do mei 10, 2012 7:53 pm

I also watched the 2nd half with a Polish stream and the only redeeming thing I can say is that I was able to learn a little Polish, the football was uninspiring and the Dutch coach ought to be let go for this kind of cynical football. Maybe at the senior level one can say it's OK to progress in this manner but at the U-17? Fortunately they top the group and do not have to face Germany who won all three of their pool matches. Just terrible football.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Van basten

Bericht door Van basten » vr mei 11, 2012 5:29 pm

Can anyone explain me, why Vermeer isn't in Netherland's squad for Euro 2012?

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » za mei 12, 2012 9:23 am

He's number 4, so he will be called if Stekelenburg, Krul or Vorm is injured. Cillessen and Mulder are just picked up for the training.
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

aveslacker

Bericht door aveslacker » za mei 12, 2012 12:39 pm

I can't imagine him being worse than Vorm.
AFC Ajax
Landskampioen
2013-2014

WP_Legend

Bericht door WP_Legend » za mei 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Vorm has had an amazing season, rumours are Arsenal are interested!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo mei 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Dutch U 17 play their semi v Georgia at 20.30 CET tonight At least they have to win so the coach may instruct them to actually play football tonight. I agree with you Oranje 14 the coach should be sacked for making 16 year old kids play like Thursday night .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mei 14, 2012 11:54 am

Dutch U 17 beat Georgia 2-0 , both very late goals ,to reach the final v Germany on Weds

Anderson and Menig played the whole game and Acolatse for the last 10 mins.I watched the 2nd half and although Holland dominated they did not threaten much until those 2 late goals.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo mei 16, 2012 7:27 pm

I hope you are all prepared for a shock but not only did Dutch U17 win the European Champs but Germany lost on penalties. I will repeat Germany actually lost a final on penalties.

I watched the 2nd half only and Germany scored early into the half to go 1-0 up. They looked the better team and not many chances came the Dutch way until a minute into injury time when our own Elton Acolatse scored the equaliser ,so 1-1 after full time and it was 5-4 to the Dutch on penalites Acolatse scored a penalty . Menig was the only Ajax player who played all the game, Anderson started at RB and was subbed by V d Boomen 10 mins from time , Acolatse came on halfway through the second half.
Cannot say from what I saw of them that Holland deserved to win the tournement and none of their players really looked that special but good to see Oranje win .

On more important matters the Dutch senior team have reduced their squad to 27 and as well as Greg Siem de Jong and Vurnon Anita are still there. Would be surprised if Siem made the final 23 but think the little man will as he will probably be used as a left back.

Rooie

Bericht door Rooie » wo mei 16, 2012 9:02 pm

We've become the Germans and the Germans have become us...

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » do mei 17, 2012 5:48 am

Maybe slightly off-topic, but I guess this is the best place to post this.

I am fortunate enough to be heading to the Netherlands in a sort of Business/Study Trip. My arrival date is on June 2nd, the same day the Netherlands face Northern Ireland in their last friendly before the Euros. Here is the problem though, I'm staying in enemy territory...Eindhoven. So I have a couple of questions for you guy's.

What's the quickest way to get to Eindhoven and back to A-Dam? I need to check into the hotel and drop-off my luggage. Is there any train station near the ArenA that can take me back to Eindhoven after the game? My arrival time at Schiphol is 1:15 p.m. and the game is at 8:00 p.m. so things are pretty tight. Lastly do any of you have any ticket info? Would you recommend buying them online before the trip or could we just walk up to the ticket stand at the Arena?

A lot of questions and little time I know, but I would love to catch a game while being there.

Thanks to all in advance.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 17, 2012 12:03 pm

the station next to the Arena Bijlmer has trains direct to Utrecht ,which is a main train centre for Holland ,and trains to Eindhoven will go through Utrecht. Google trains from Amsterdam or just Dutch trains and you will find timetables . Not sure trains will run to Eindhoven after the game but you will need to check all trains ie. those going to Germany and beyond as you may find a late train going through to Germany stopping in Eindhoven .

Google as I say will at least help .

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » do mei 17, 2012 12:11 pm

It's always worth trying Deutsche Bahn to find trains around Europe. You can put in any two stations, e.g. Bijlmer and Eindhoven, and it will show you the connections. Usually works quite well for me.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 17, 2012 4:24 pm

out of interest I have opened the link Tom has given and looks like you will be in luck .Hope you get a ticket for the match.Match ticket details will be on onsoranje.nl which covers all Dutch Ints .

DrDuncan

Bericht door DrDuncan » do mei 17, 2012 6:11 pm

www.ns.nl will give you times and fares. Direct trains from Eindhoven to Schiphol all stop at the Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena station, so you'll get a good view of the stadium on your way from the airport. Journey time is around 90 mins Schiphol to Eindhoven, and 70 mins Eindhoven to the stadium. Direct trains are every half hour, and will still be running after the game. Otherwise change at Utrecht Centraal (if you can stand being in enemy territory twice in one day!). Enjoy your trip.

Venezuelan Ajacied

Bericht door Venezuelan Ajacied » do mei 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Thanks for the answer's guys. Do you think the game will be sold out ? Since the margin for error is quite small, I don't think it would be wise to buy the tickets before we arrive, any delays in the airport and we won't be able to make it. Can we purchase them at the ArenA Ticket stand? I know this is difficult to do for Ajax games, but don't know if its the same for international matches.

Thanks again.
BRING IT ON !!!!...

beelzebub

Bericht door beelzebub » vr mei 18, 2012 11:21 am

For the match against Northern Ireland already 41.000 tickets have been sold. You don't need a special Oranje clubcard to purchase tickets. It is not known yet if they are going to sell tickets at the matchday.

More info here:
https://knvb.voetbalticket-shop.nl/web/show/id=322386
and here
https://knvb.voetbalticket-shop.nl/web/show/id=124391

and some help in English:
https://knvb.voetbalticket-shop.nl/web/show/id=199387

You can order tickets online and get them at the stadium at the day of the match, most info in Dutch unfortunately.
Je kunt alles wat je wilt, als je maar oefent

Plaats reactie