Ajax Youth & Amateurs

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Bert
Contacteer:

Bericht door Bert » za apr 01, 2006 10:45 am

afckeeper95 schreef:
Kowalczyk schreef: After the game AC Milan youth coach Colombo said: "We knew exactly how Ajax were going to play, and we knew exactly what we had to do about it, but there was no way we were ever going to win."
Last night I dreamt this quote was from Ancelotti a year from now :eusa_pray: :xyxthumbs:
I don't think Milan will be playing Uefa Cup next year. ;)
Nog steeds eens met Boem.

En met niemand anders!

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za apr 08, 2006 3:44 pm

Ajax A1 are on their way to the Dutch championship!

They increased their lead in the National A-Youth Eredivisie this weekend. Feyenoord lost to Groningen (4-2) on Wednesday. On Friday, Ajax easily beat Volendam: 3-1. All goals for the Amsterdammers were scored by Johnny Goossens, who is having fantastic season and is scoring like crazy at the moment.

This was the Ajax A1 line-up:

Marco van Duin; Vurnon Anita, Gregory van der Wiel, Donovan Slijngard, Marijn Sterk; Murat Yildirim (Chakib Tayeb), John Goossens (Jordy Brouwer), Jan Vertonghen (Yassine Ben-Moussa); Sergio Zijler, Rydell Poepon, Javier Martina.

And here are the standings in the National A-Youth Eredivisie:

1. Ajax: 21-45
2. Feyenoord: 22-39
3. Groningen: 23-36
4. Heerenveen: 20-35
5. Sparta: 20-32
6. PSV: 20-30
7. Den Haag: 20-29
8. Twente/Heracles: 20-23
9. Excelsior: 21-23
10. Volendam: 22-23
11. Vitesse/AGOVV: 19-22
12. AZ: 20-22
13. RKC: 22-22
14. Utrecht: 20-19

Five more games to play for Ajax and the gap is six points with a game in hand to make that nine! The club have said it all along: this year's Young Ajax will struggle (if only because they have a very small core of players and never have the same squad), but the A1 crop is very good. Expectations of Johnny Goossens in particular are quite high. Several others (Poepon, Slijngard, Anita, Yildirim) recently signed contracts.

The attendees of the Ajax USA trip can see the A1 team in action at De Toekomst on Tuesday evening, as they take on ADO Den Haag (18:30 CET).

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma apr 17, 2006 10:40 pm

Today's Hoofdklasse amateur game between Capelle and Ajax (Saturday-1) has been called off by the police shortly before kick-off. The reason was the remarkably large number of Feyenoord supporters that entered the amateur ground (Capelle is very near to Rotterdam). Club and police started to fear violence, decided to take no risk and called the game off. The Feyenoord supporters left the ground without any further problems.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

"We are the champions!"

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di mei 02, 2006 7:09 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, the Ajax A1 youth team, coached by Sonny Silooy, has clinched the Dutch championship in the National A-Youth Eredivisie!

The team required one more point from the away game at Sparta Rotterdam. The game (which unfortunately had to be played at a secret location and behind closed doors due to threats from Feyenoord hooligans...) was won by the score of 0-3.

There are two more games to play. Ajax's lead over Feyenoord A1 is nine points. Congratulations, boys! Very well done!

Some pictures on Ajax.nl:
http://www.ajax.nl/show/id=1322/contentid=47029

:party: :blub:

K.
Still alive...

Van der Vaart

Re: "We are the champions!"

Bericht door Van der Vaart » di mei 02, 2006 9:14 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Ladies and gentlemen, the Ajax A1 youth team, coached by Sonny Silooy, has clinched the Dutch championship in the National A-Youth Eredivisie!

The team required one more point from the away game at Sparta Rotterdam. The game (which unfortunately had to be played at a secret location and behind closed doors due to threats from Feyenoord hooligans...) was won by the score of 0-3.

There are two more games to play. Ajax's lead over Feyenoord A1 is nine points. Congratulations, boys! Very well done!

Some pictures on Ajax.nl:
http://www.ajax.nl/show/id=1322/contentid=47029

:party: :blub:

K.

JODUH WINNEN WEL IN ROTTERDAMM :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

KAMPIONE ,KAMPIONE OLE OLE OLE

dws

Bericht door dws » di mei 02, 2006 11:20 pm

Super Sonny :headbang: :eusa_dance: :worshippy:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

"We are the champions!" - The Sequel

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr mei 26, 2006 7:52 pm

A nice day for the Ajax youth...

Firstly, the Ajax C1 - coached by Wim Kwakman - clinched the Dutch championship today by beating PSV in the final between the two winners of the two divisions. The Ajacieden were 2-0 up after only seven minutes and the final score was 3-0. Here are some pictures:
http://www.ajax.nl/show/id=1322/contentid=47321

Secondly, the Ajax youth system was once again voted the best in The Netherlands today. It was the second annual award for 'Best Youth System' and Ajax won both times so far.

(By the way: this award does not mean a thing to me. Even if Ajax's youth system remains the best in the country for 30 years straight, they are never gonna win this award 30 times in a row. At some point they'll give it to another club - probably Feyenoord when their youth teams have a good season - just for a change. Won't mean a thing. It doesn't mean much that Ajax won it now, and it will be even less meaningful when Ajax stop winning it at some point. Totally unimportant, this one).

K.
Still alive...

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » wo jun 07, 2006 8:00 am

Donovan Slijngard (Ajax A1) has been chosen the most tallented young player from de Toekomst this season.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 19, 2006 1:35 pm

The lists of next seasons A1, A2, B1 and B2 have come up this weekend but the best site for details is Ajaxshowtime.com(click AFCA heading and then jeung)

Unlike the Ajax official site which just lists all the players in the A team, no distinction between A1 or A2, Showtime lists all the players in the above 4 teams and by clicking on each name you get their details .

I found this site and the above youth details last season by chance so now you know where I come up with some comments from.

Of this years A1 and A2 there only appears to be 2 non Dutch. Toby Alderweireld a 17 year old Belgium midfielder who is the last youth from our GBA association plus a 16 year old Brazilian called Danilo Sousa Campos.He is shown as a striker/left winger.Both played in the B1 last season.

The young Brazilian was only 16 this January and is a year younger than anyone else in the A1 so he must be a good prospect.

Checkout this site if you are interested in our youth.

PS Todays obscure question, Does anyone know anything about this young
Brazilian kid ???? Has he any connection with Wamberto!!!!

I await Ko's answer!!

PPS I have retired early so I have more time on my hands than the rest of you workers, hence I look up all these sites .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 19, 2006 1:44 pm

I thought Wamberto may have some connection and have just checked Menno's account of Wamberto when he left us.

Wamberto Jesus de Sousa Campos. Menno's article states Wamberto maintained his Mum and sibblings back in Brazil so I think this young lad Danilo is related so Menno is the man who will know about this kid!!

PS If Menno does not know it will be the first time as his knowledge of our club is amazing.

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » ma jun 19, 2006 2:26 pm

Danilo is indeed Wamberto's son. When he moved to Belgium he let this kid stay in the Ajax Youth Academy.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma jun 19, 2006 7:13 pm

Thanks, I thought there was a connection but Wamberto is only 32 so he must have been a Dad very young!!!

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » ma jun 19, 2006 9:02 pm

He was, although chances are his birth date has not been recorded very accurately. (to put it mildly)

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo sep 03, 2006 10:21 am

From AT5 TeleText:

Ajax Saturday start league with draw

The Ajax Saturday-1 amateurs have had areasonable start of the new league season. The team of coach Bob de Klerk drew 1-1 with Nunspeet, in their first game in division B of the Hoofdklasse ('Top Class').

Ajax were 0-1 up for a long time against the Hoofdklasse débutants, but Nunspeet levelled the score in the dying minutes of the encounter.

The Ajax amateurs moved from division A to division B of the Hoofdklasse this season, in order to avoid clubs from the Rotterdam area. Last season, several Ajax away games were marred by grim situations with Feyenoord supporters.

The Ajax Saturday line-up...

Ron Smit, Rene Biesot (46. Sinisa Gagula), Paul Michielsen, Dick Zwarthoed, Menno van Roosmalen, Jamal Ahaddouch, Jan Smit, Nick van Eijsden, Tim Plomp (66. Vincent de Groot), Serginho Lens (78. Jeroen van den Berg), Teddy Afriyie.

K.
Still alive...

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za sep 09, 2006 4:04 pm

Today's result: Ajax - SV Huizen 2-1.

Which means that the Ajax Saturday boys are tops in the Saturday Hoofdklasse, division B, at the moment. They are one out of three teams with four points after two games. The other two are Hoek and VVOG.

That's a good start for the Ajax amateurs.

K.
Still alive...

Feest

Bericht door Feest » za sep 09, 2006 4:05 pm

Someone is showing off his Ajax membership. :hypocrite:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » za sep 09, 2006 4:10 pm

Steef schreef:Someone is showing off his Ajax membership. :hypocrite:
Someone has apparently missed something (namely: almost eight years of work on the Ajax USA website and posting information like this on the Ajax USA discussion boards...). Nothing has changed, mate. :aai:

K.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » za sep 09, 2006 6:04 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
Steef schreef:Someone is showing off his Ajax membership. :hypocrite:
Someone has apparently missed something (namely: almost eight years of work on the Ajax USA website and posting information like this on the Ajax USA discussion boards...). Nothing has changed, mate. :aai:

K.
I assume that you get text messages or whatever with membership....but you can also get the result from elsewhere...strange observation!?
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo sep 10, 2006 9:28 am

Just like Young Ajax, the Ajax A1 have lost their second league game of the season (after a very good first game, last weekend): 2-1 at Volendam.

It was an unnecessary defeat, as Ajax had loads of chances in the first half. They should have put the game out of Volendam's reach by half-time. But they failed to score: 0-0. After the break Marvin Hasselbaink gave Ajax the lead, but two Volendam goals turned it around.

The Ajax A1 line-up: Verhoeff; Wormgoor, Alderweireld, De Jong (64. El Kabir), Supusepa; Ben-Moussa (46. Neuvel), Donald, Van der Heijden; Hasselbaink, Brouwer, Schell.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za nov 04, 2006 9:40 pm

I note a Marvin Hasselbaink plays regularly for the A1. Is he related to the one and only Jimmy Floyd????

He scored again today in a 9-1 win over Willem A1.

AsgAarD_xxx
Contacteer:

Bericht door AsgAarD_xxx » zo nov 05, 2006 10:50 am

The rest of goals scored: Donald (3), Brouwer (2), De Jong, Vorstermans, and El Kabir

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Terborg Tournament

Bericht door Kowalczyk » vr mar 09, 2007 1:12 pm

A team of Ajax A-juniors (mainly from the A1 team, age category 16/17) will once again play at the annual Terborg Tournament in the village of Terborg, in the east of The Netherlands (in the area called Achterhoek). It is a very prestigious youth tournament, where Ajax once discovered Maxwell.

Eight teams will participate and seven of them have been confirmed: Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, De Graafschap, Chelsea (Eng), Boca Juniors (Arg) and Atlético Mineiro (Bra). The tournament takes place on Fri 18, Sat 19 and Sun 20 May.

Could be a nice weekend out... I'll think about it. :yes:

K.
Still alive...

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » vr mar 09, 2007 1:27 pm

I already added that to my agenda ... that's not that far and depending of what I'll have to do at this time, I'll definitely try to go there.
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » zo mar 11, 2007 3:33 pm

Michael Timisela, Chakib Tayeb, Dustin Huisman, Dionitio Liesdek and Cees Keizer will leave Ajax at season end. The same goes for Tom Kalkhuis and Derk Boerrigter, currently on loans. Melvin de Groot and Yassine Benmoussa (Ajax A1) will also leave De Toekomst...
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

FlaFlu

Bericht door FlaFlu » zo mar 11, 2007 4:43 pm

What's your source, mate?

Plaats reactie