Ajax Youth & Amateurs

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: Ajax Youth & Amateurs

Bericht door Orange14 » do mar 03, 2016 2:22 pm

SPL schreef:Well the stupid policy whereby no contracts for 16 year olds was Cruijff's and he has gone.Jonk as head of coaching has gone .He must have backed this stupid policy .Overmars deals with contracts but if the policy was not at 16 can he be blamed ?
I don't think Cruyff understood what was going on and the dynamics of youth programs these days. I wonder if he would have a different view at present. In the long run it's still cheaper to sign youth players and see how they sort out than to waste money on bad transfers.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za mar 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Well our A1 youths are now back at the top of their league with a 5-1 win over Willem 11 .Maybe a good omen for tomorrow.

Sierhuis scored 4 today ,thats 34 for the season and I make it 22 for A1 and 12 for A2.No Nouri or Cerny today but following Kluivert junior the last game today a sub goalie making his A1 debut called Joe v d Sar , son of Edwin.

Sierhuis still has no contract and has basically taken Arsenal bound Maylen's place in the senior youths.With all those goals we are not missing Maylen.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 15, 2016 11:56 am

Our U19 play Chelsea today in the quarter final of the CL U19 .Ko 17.00 CET and its on tv.cricfree has streams ,already shows BT Europe which is the main BT UK channel on tv.(This is a one off game at Chelsea's training camp,sadly no spectators)

Squad

goalies ,Groothuizen,de Lange v d Sar

def. Matusiwa,deLigt,Dankerlui,Bakboord,Bergsma,Blote

mf. Eiting,El Mahdioui,Nouri,v d Beek,Boultam

fwds. Cerny,Dekker,Walian,Sierhuis,Nunnely,Kluivert.

Dolberg the highly rated Danish striker is injured.Dankerlui and El Mahdioui are over age players and included because 2 youth regulars Zeefuik and de Wit are suspended.

Amazingly 6 of the squad have no contracts,de Lange,v d Sar,Bergsma,Blote,Sierhuis,Kluivert,plus suspended Zeefuik.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di mar 15, 2016 1:53 pm

SPL schreef:Amazingly 6 of the squad have no contracts,de Lange,v d Sar,Bergsma,Blote,Sierhuis,Kluivert,plus suspended Zeefuik.
Don't worry.

Sierhuis will get one soon, Kluivert will not leave us. He's still 16 and is doing well in the academy so when it is his time, he will also sign.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mar 15, 2016 5:52 pm

Entertaining and pretty even first half. Too bad Ajax got caught out on a turnover and Chelsea were quick to counter and broke in 2 on 1 to score the only goal of the half. Nouri isn't getting the ball enough and there were a couple of chances for Ajax but the ball control wasn't there. Chelsea look to be physically bigger than Ajax.

I wonder if all these Chelsea youth players realize that their chances of first team football there are pretty close to nil. I don't think there has been a single youth player to make it to first team regular status in some years.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Well slack defending and Chelsea scored after44mins.Most of their team seem English ,sadly the 1st team squad has only 3 english! Whats the point of their youth academy if non of them every get into the first

cricfree stream no 15 is very clear picture ,english commentary.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mar 15, 2016 6:00 pm

SPL schreef: cricfree stream no 15 is very clear picture ,english commentary.
I have a Danish AceStream feed that is excellent. I think they are disappointed that Dohlberg is out injured.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di mar 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Orange14 schreef:
SPL schreef: cricfree stream no 15 is very clear picture ,english commentary.
I have a Danish AceStream feed that is excellent. I think they are disappointed that Dohlberg is out injured.
They should bring Sierhuis for Walian and let him play as the striker so Cerny can go back to his right wing position.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di mar 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Cerny should have scored that one after 55 minutes.

Great save now by Groothuizen.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di mar 15, 2016 6:31 pm

16 year old Justin Kluivert is now in the team.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 15, 2016 6:34 pm

All 3 forwards are wingers ,surely Sierhuis should have come on ,he is striker

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di mar 15, 2016 6:42 pm

SPL schreef:All 3 forwards are wingers ,surely Sierhuis should have come on ,he is striker
Yes I already said he should come in at half time.

The coaches of the A1 are now doing the same as Frank de Boer. Substitutions way too predictable and most of the times too late.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di mar 15, 2016 6:51 pm

Direct Ajax goal from a corner kick but why do they disallow it? :confused.gif: :confused.gif:

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mar 15, 2016 6:59 pm

I guess the call was keeper interference by Serhuis that negated the Dekker corner kick goal. van de Beek was the best player on the pitch for Ajax. Nouri was subbed off in the 2nd half and I wonder if the knock he took on a foul in the first half affected his play as he was pretty much a non factor in the match. Cerny had a couple of opportunities but didn't capitalize. Ajax were lucky that they didn't concede 2-3 more goals as Chelsea were in on break aways that were poorly finished.

On the evening Chelsea were the better team.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mar 15, 2016 7:00 pm

Cruijff schreef:Direct Ajax goal from a corner kick but why do they disallow it? :confused.gif: :confused.gif:
Only possible call was a push by Sierhuis when he went up with the keeper. Marginal call at best and I've seen it not called as well.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 15, 2016 7:07 pm

Sierhuis appeared to have bundled the goalie in to the net. I guess that saved us from losing on penalties.

To repeat Cruijff's comments why didn't Sierhuis come on at Ht.We played with 3 wingers for most of the game although Dekker can cross a ball like a real winger. Nouri did not impress me. v d Beek was decent but Frenkie deJong also 18 looks and plays a lot better than either for Jong Ajax.

How many RB's do we have Owusu,Sanniez and Dankerlui at Jong and Matusiwa and Bakboord today with Zeefuik the regular RB for our A1 youth.

Chelsea were the better side but as said at HT what is the point of youth if none ever get to the first team!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di mar 15, 2016 7:10 pm

I haven't seen much of Sierhuis. Does he possess much quickness. He looks pretty strong and seems to be scoring lots of goals.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di mar 15, 2016 7:13 pm

Haven't seen much of him ,he just keeps scoring goals this season.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo mar 16, 2016 2:05 am

SPL schreef:Sierhuis appeared to have bundled the goalie in to the net. I guess that saved us from losing on penalties.

To repeat Cruijff's comments why didn't Sierhuis come on at Ht.
I don't understand. :confused.gif:
Orange14 schreef:
Cruijff schreef:Direct Ajax goal from a corner kick but why do they disallow it? :confused.gif: :confused.gif:
Only possible call was a push by Sierhuis when he went up with the keeper. Marginal call at best and I've seen it not called as well.
That was almost nothing. Just leave nothing, it was no foul.

I see that also very often at De Toekomst, referees blow their whistles for very light challenges. To protect a goalkeeper or to give an attacker a very easy free kick or penalty. I hate it that Ajax gets way too much easy penalties during youth games (not in international games in the Youth League, but in Eredivisie they get a lot). That's not "learnfull".

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo mar 16, 2016 9:42 am

Youth League : Chelsea - Ajax 1-0.
The referee cheated us by disallowing a valid goal during injury time.
Many thanks to the UEFA ! We missed you .... ALmost forgotten what you were about.
By the way, f*ck you UEFA !
Appie, stay strong !

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo mar 16, 2016 1:41 pm

I sympathize with you all about the weak call at the end of the match to disallow the goal but the blunt fact is that Chelsea youth were better on the night. They should have had a couple of more goals if their #10 was a more clinical finisher. I thought he was their best player.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo mar 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Orange14 schreef:I sympathize with you all about the weak call at the end of the match to disallow the goal but the blunt fact is that Chelsea youth were better on the night.
Things are not what they seem, are they ?

http://www.ajax.nl/streams/ajax-actueel ... x-a1-2.htm

:smallgrin.gif:
Appie, stay strong !

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » wo mar 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Yeah, the highlights are good. With some better ball control Cerny should have had two goals!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma mar 21, 2016 1:12 pm

We are signing a17 year old left sided CD from ADO called Pascal Struijk.He is in the Dutch u17 squad so clearly a talent .We could do with a couple of decent 16/17 year old left backs to be signed.

Still need to put 16 year old Justin Kluivert on contract as well as other of our youths.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » ma mar 21, 2016 1:35 pm

SPL schreef:Still need to put 16 year old Justin Kluivert on contract as well as other of our youths.
Just be patient.

Justin Kluivert will not leave us and will get a contract when he reaches the age that most of the kids in Amsterdam have when they sign their first one.

Plaats reactie