Young Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Blind3
Contacteer:

Re: Young Ajax

Bericht door Blind3 » ma aug 27, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm glad to read that Boccara and Rits both took part in the match . Just hoping both can stay healthy .
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

kezme44

Bericht door kezme44 » di aug 28, 2012 3:05 am

whatever happened with mats rits? he was supposed to be hot shi* when we signed him and thought he would make the move into the first team.

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » di aug 28, 2012 9:36 am

Very injury prone, has started on the bench last Young game
O tempora o mores

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di aug 28, 2012 12:28 pm

The little that I saw of Rits last season in the youth CL competition he was playing in the center of midfield and quite frankly looked too slow. I suspect he's competing with Klaasen for that position among the youth players and Klaasen at this stage is the better player.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma sep 03, 2012 7:48 pm

Per Ajax Netwerk : Jong Ajax - Jong NEC 5-0 (4-0) Van Kessel (2x), De Sa, Veltman, Sporkslede
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 03, 2012 10:44 pm

a good win tonight . line up was V d Hart,Ligeon,Veltman,Denswil,Koppers,Sporkslede,Boccara(Bonevacia), Rits (Busse), de Sa, Hoesen(Ebecilio ), V Kessel

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di sep 04, 2012 12:07 am

I wonder how Mats Rits fared this time out ?
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » di sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

Translated version of Ajax.nl story on the match :

After a difficult start, league Ajax Monday in the fourth game to record a resounding victory. Young NEC / FC Oss 5-0 got a major defeat to the pants. Danny Hoesen made his first minutes for Ajax.
After the race to the Super Cup was lost to FC Twente, the league-overture against AZ defeat culminated, at Groningen a point was reached, and last week Young PEC Zwolle difficulty was defeated, let Ajax on a moderately filled the sports park future to see what the team is capable of. The Amsterdam Jong NEC sent from pillar to post. With rapid pressurization, clever combinations and excellent goals it was already after twenty minutes 3-0 for the team of trainers Gery Vink and John Bosman. Gino van Kessel scored twice, Joel Veltman and Lesley de Sa acted as idle, 4-0.

Applause sought the talents, including debutant Danny Hoesen, the locker room. Hoesen itself reversed in the second half did not return. ,, Pre was agreed that I 45 minutes to play, "said the rookie, who can look back on a creditable start itself.,, The last game I played was in May, so I thought it was nice to get back to football. Of course I always score as a striker, but now I had an assist and I was close to scoring. "

Fabian Sporkslede scored only in the second half.

'We played a good first half, "complimented Vink his team afterwards.,, We made beautiful goals, footballing looked good, over actions were correct. We played recognizable football. Perfect is never heard. We gave where to get more noticed. We had to put pressure and depth search. That went well. "

In the second half Vink wanted his team to the 5-0 would play soccer. Counted was not the unwillingness of NEC to make something out of it. Much room there was therefore no. ,, We did certainly not the level of the first half, but we played a solid second half. I am very glad that today went well, because the last series I was not happy. In the first four on the realization has priority. If we win twice we are safe and we will continue to play in the toppoule. "

Ajax plays about two weeks away game at Jong Heerenveen. In connection with international football, there is no program next week.

Goals: 6. Van Kessel 1-0, 17. The Sa 2-0, 23. Veltman 3-0, 43. Van Kessel 4-0, 76. Sporkslede 5-0.

Ajax: Van der Hart, Ligeon, Veltman, Denswil, Koppers; Sporkslede, Zipper (62. Busse), Boccara (73. Bonevacia) The Sa Hoesen (46. Ebecilio), Van Kessel.
Changes: Kramer, Ebecilio, Busse, Bonevacia, Schenk.

Text: Ajax.nl
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 17, 2012 5:58 pm

currently play ing at home to Heerenveen/Emmen ,0nly strated 20 mins agoand still 0-0

Kramer

Ligeon, Nieuwpoort,Denswil,Koppers

Boccara,Bonevacia, Rits

Ebecilio, V Kessel,Hoesen

Have to say Ebecilio Bonevacia and Koppers should not be playing at this level and I am really surprised they could not find clubs to go out on loan last month .

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 17, 2012 8:09 pm

so far no report on the game or confirmed score but appears to have ended 1-1 with Ebecilio scoring.The subs listed were Schmitz,Schenk,Busse Arica( all Jong squad players) plus A1 players Keskin,Kuipers and Martina.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Official Site confirms final score at 1-1 with Ebecilio scoring and Busse for Rits as the only used sub.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 24, 2012 6:14 pm

currently playing at home to Volendam and its 3-0 to Jong Ajax with a few minutes to HT.Ligeon scored 1 and Lucas Andersen 2

V d Hart

Ligeon Veltman,Denswil, Dijks

Andersen, Boccara ,Sporkslede

de Sa ,Hoesen,Ebecilio

subs Kramer, Koppers,Rits,V Kessel,Arica,Nieuwpoort,Bonevacia

Fischer was injured for the A1 on Saturday and Klaassen has been out injured for a couple of weeks or more.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Final score 5-0 with Hoesen and Ebecilio scoring in the second half. Subs were Rits for Sporkslede after 46 mins and Koppers for Dijks on the 60 min . Due to heavy rain the 2nd half was played on artificial turf (assume this means they played indoors in that big white dome rather outdoors on an artificial pitch!!)

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Currently playing de Graafschap and losing 2-1 at HT, Hoesen scored our goal

Kramer

Ligeon,Niuewpoort, Denswil, Koppers

Rits, Boccara, Ebecilio

Lukoki,Hoesen de Sa

Fischer and Andersen are not playing as they will play for A1 youths v Molde on Thursday in the next gen series. Klaassen is still injured although I am not sure what he injured and how long he is out.

Ajaciedjuh

Bericht door Ajaciedjuh » ma okt 01, 2012 8:10 pm

21' Calvete (1-0)
31' Hoesen (1-1)
33' Calvete (2-1)
50' Van Kessel (2-2)
70' Arica (2-3)
75' Ligeon (2-4)
85' Van Kessel (2-5)

:smile-ajax.gif:
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 01, 2012 8:19 pm

sorry I was a bit slow on reporting the result. A good win with 4 goals after HT. V Kessel came on at HT for Hoesen and Arica replaced Lukoki with Busse on for Boccara later in the 2nd half.

Rooie

Bericht door Rooie » ma okt 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Hoesen and Lukoki were both substituted during half time, they'll probably be part of our squad against Real Madrid.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di okt 02, 2012 12:16 pm

spot on Benji Hoesen is in the squad v Real ,Lukoki also but thats expected.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di okt 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Jong Ajax played Trecin of Slovakia today (Tscheu La Ling is sports director or something similar ),in a friendly at home . The result was a 1-1 draw with Rits scoring our goal

Schmitz

Ebecilio, Nieuwpoort(46 Busse),Bonevacia, Hawkins

Enoh(46 Schenk) Sporkslede(46Rits), Schone

Arica(61 V Kessel),Hoesen,Boerrigter

Ebecilio played all game at right back,evidently Vonk and Bergkamp suggested back in the summer he convert to full back but Frank decided he continue as a winger!!
Ronnie Hawkins is an 18 year old Irish triallist who was a youth at Spurs last season.He played LB in the first half and MF in the 2nd half. Schenk played LB in the 2nd half.

the main positive to come out of the game was a 45 min comeback by Enoh ,(I would not be surprised if there was another friendly early next week so he can get more playing time before the 1st team resume at Heracles)

The game was behind closed doors but was watched by the great man as JC was present.There is talk of a partnership with Trecin,who are one of the top developers of talent in Slovakia.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Jong playing NAC tonight and both Sulejmani and Enoh are playing .Hopefully they will prove their fitness and will be on the bench for Man City.

We do have rather a lot of players to chose from for Jong games and I would hope that after the winter break we can let some out on loan . Bonevacia and Ebecilio have no future
but continuing from my post yesterday about players getting fit again if Siggy Enoh and Serero are all fit then I would hope players like Sporkslede and Hoesen get sent out to get 1st team experience. Klaassen ,currently injured, also could benefit from a loan . Of the Jong defenders well Koppers and Denswil are not getting into the first team squad and also ought to be out on loan . Without these players the Jong may struggle after the winter break but these players I have listed cannot really be learning by playing Jong games.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Ht and its 1-0 to Jong Ajax Rits scored

V d Hart

Ligeon Veltman Denswil Dijks

Boccara, Rits Enoh

de Sa, Hoesen, Sulejmani

subs Kramer.Andersen,Arica, v Kessel, Nieuwpoort,Schenk Busse.

No Ebecilio Sporkslede Bonevacia or Koppers and do not think they are injured

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Final score was 1-0 to Jong Ajax and Enoh is back alright he got a straight red after 60 mins. Sulejmani played half the game with Lucas Andersen replacing him and V Kessel replacing Hoesen at HT.

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » ma okt 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Enoh sent off... Guess who's back.

K.
Still alive...

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma okt 22, 2012 8:41 pm

A correction to the team I listed .Ajax Showtime is the main site for the up to date reports on all Jong games and they did not list Sporkslede but the official site shows that Sporkslede played the whole game at centre back instead of Veltman who was not involved in the game.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » di okt 23, 2012 10:08 am

SPL schreef:Final score was 1-0 to Jong Ajax and Enoh is back alright he got a straight red after 60 mins. Sulejmani played half the game with Lucas Andersen replacing him and V Kessel replacing Hoesen at HT.

Maybe the coach told him he was only going to get 60 minutes?

Gesloten