Players Leaving Ajax

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Orange14

Re: Players Leaving Ajax

Bericht door Orange14 » za aug 31, 2013 12:57 pm

Maybe they did not press hard for Maher (and I'm in the camp that thinks he is just a little too slow on the ball) but they did want van Ginkel. What were the other choices either two months ago or right now given the imposed salary cap? I don't think the club wants to spend more than €5-6M maximum on a new player with a salary of no more than €1M/year. Of course this limits things and given the Dutch league is not as highly ranked as those in Italy, Germany, Spain, or England (duh!!!) exactly who could we bring in????
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » za aug 31, 2013 1:10 pm

i know its very unrealistic, but how nice would it have been to get either defoe or adebayor in part return for the eriksen deal? theyre apparently offloading one of them before monday.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za aug 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Those 2 are on serious money and would not consider the Dutch league. I think Orange's last post sums it up we did want V Ginkel but we have a salary cap and wont spend more than 5m ,even though we have about 80 m euros in the bank!

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » za aug 31, 2013 8:15 pm

To be honest, im not that concerned about us challenging for the league. i think we can do it with the squad we have. But obviously no chance for Champs league, and i think to attract the next step in player we need to get past the groups atleast once,

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » za aug 31, 2013 8:21 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ico-madrid

atleast someone is confident... looks like hes off??

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » za aug 31, 2013 10:13 pm

Simeone is a good manager but too bad they couldn't keep Falcao.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma sep 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Nineteen to twenty million is good business for Eriksen and Alderweireld. Nice to see Ajax being prudent and making financially sound decisions given our recent past and the current world economy .
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

orange goblin
Contacteer:

Bericht door orange goblin » ma sep 02, 2013 1:34 pm

plus the 3 we gained from Boerrigter...
O tempora o mores

Blind3
Contacteer:

Bericht door Blind3 » ma sep 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Quite right Orange Goblin. How quickly I forgot that one. Agree with the point in New Players thread about Ajax dealing late, but would only say we weren't the only dance partner . Had to line up a suitor for Cristian and Toby . Bigger clubs know we are sellers.
"Buy the ticket, take the ride".
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"Our albums are junk"
Keith Moon

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Has Toby officially gone yet ! Enoh ,Castillion and Boccara are all due to go today but completly silent on them.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma sep 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Toby was supposed to have his physical yesterday. Everything is agreed to and we are just waiting the announcement. Doubt that Enoh, Castillion, or Boccara are going anywhere unless the club lets them go for free. Too bad about Castillion, he really never played up to his promise.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » ma sep 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Olympiakos is definitely out of the race for Enoh. They got 2 French League DM's during the weekend.
May the Force be with you

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » ma sep 02, 2013 6:02 pm

I think Ruben Ligeon should go on loan aswell, if Khalid Boulahrouz signs for Ajax

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Been out for 3 hours and see nothing has happened in that time.Just read Ajax has no yet agreed a fee for Toby.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma sep 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Sky sports news just shown Toby has gone.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » ma sep 02, 2013 7:46 pm

yup.. shame, but i wouldnt mind khalid the cannibal in as a replacement at all.. bit of experience.

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » di dec 24, 2013 8:04 pm

I was watching the news in Greece and they just said that Paok are in advanced talks with us for Enoh. That would be great if we offloaded him. They have Huub Stevens as a coach, so he searches for players in Holland. I think he almost secured Martens from AZ.
May the Force be with you

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di dec 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Enoh and Sana both stuck in Jong Ajax need to go.Hope its good news for Enoh. Only other players I would see out will be 1 or 2 of the fringe Jong players who are either not getting games for them or are not good enough.Castillion comes to mind.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jan 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Enoh and Castillion have now left us.Enoh to Antalyaspor Turkey for 600,000 euros,not a great amount considering he still had 18 months contract left with us but at least he has gone and good luck to him.

Castillion has left on a free to Plovdiv of Bulgaria.They evidently have 2 or 3 other Dutch players there .Good luck to him ,he should have been released last summer instead we took the option on his contract and extended by a year.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do jan 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Castillion's transfer to Bulgaria has fallen though at the medical.Looks like he will be spending the rest of the season with Jong Ajax.

saddlerian

Bericht door saddlerian » zo jan 19, 2014 2:16 pm

:ajax.gif: :ajax.gif: :ajax.gif:

Good luck to both of them...especially Enoh...great translation via Google....puts his name as Brett Evans!!!

:drecul.gif: :drecul.gif: :drecul.gif:

:ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif: :ajaxscarf.gif:
34 will always be with us

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » di jan 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Goal.com is reporting that Liverpool are interested in Siggy, not a clue where this has come from!!! :drecul.gif: cash him in!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di jan 28, 2014 1:54 pm

siggy rumour is Liverpool will pay 6m euros but Ajax wont sell this week. Everton fancy V Rhijn is another rumour.Hoesen interests Livorno also . Hoesen has now played too many 1st team games so cannot play anymore Jong games. With Siem nearly fit and Siggy Bojan ahead of him Hoesen is not going to get much more playing time this season so maybe a loan .

Sana ,who can go ,says today he has turned down some offers. He has not impressed me in the Jong games and really needs to go. Surely Ajax can loan him out to another Dutch team.

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » wo jan 29, 2014 11:20 am

Hoesen leaving on loan ? That would be a big mistake from Ajax. :confused.gif:
Appie, stay strong !

SPL

Bericht door SPL » wo jan 29, 2014 7:59 pm

I think the January transfer market should be abolished with possibly just the first 2 weeks in January for loan transfers only and then only players aged 21 and under and a max 3 loans per club. OK Vitesse have 7 which is a joke. We would not have all this rumour nonsense and unsettling players.

Anyway ever day its seems some made up rumour appears about one of our players and to date QPR for Siggy was in fact the only one not made up (Siggy's brother and agent said he did not want to go to the English championship)

Hoesen looks like going out on loan with Livorno Italy , an unnamed Belgium side plus Roda and also Southampton named. I think he will be leaving and apart from Sana ,will be the only 1st teamer who will leave.

Just to make you all laugh these are some of the rumours that have appeared this month

Cillessen - Barcelona

V Rhijn Everton

Moisander Barca

Denswil Man u

Blind Milan Napoli

Klaassen - Milan

de Jong Milan and even Man u (stop laughing everyone)

Fischer Man U Milan

Siggy Liverpool.

Kishna Liverpool Man C and Juventus

A few others I am sure but the star prize for the daftest rumour ever appears today Man U want V d Hoorn to replace Ferdinand.

Veltman who will be the only defender at the WC , with Blind, does not appear to have been sold by the press as yet!!! Maybe today's rumour meant to be Man U want Veltman he certainly a heck of a lot better than V d Hoorn !!!

Anyway 48 more hours of all this nonsense

Plaats reactie