Tickets to Ajax Games

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

gordonvandekamp
Contacteer:

Re: Tickets to Ajax Games

Bericht door gordonvandekamp » di jun 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Not sure if it's changed in the last few years, but I went to the Ajax-Feyenoord match in 2009 with tickets and the pre-match tour purchased through the Ajax site. This was also the last year they allowed away fans, which is why I don't know if it's changed.
AFCA

PabloDiablo

Bericht door PabloDiablo » di jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm

arizonaajax schreef:I forgot it was called OAD but yeah, I know of that link at the main website. I thought though that you didn't have the option of just match tickets from there if you are from outside the Netherlands. I thought you had to do the stadium tour/ticket package with a possible meal or something else. I haven't checked the site in a bit.
Yeah, I just bought the game tickets - no tour, and I'm outside the Netherlands. I think each ticket was around $75 (US), and they came with a €10 card with each ticket that could be used to buy food or drinks in the stadium. I'm sure I could have gotten the tickets cheaper, but I didn't want to risk buying counterfeit or stolen tickets and have to miss the game.

PabloDiablo

Bericht door PabloDiablo » di jun 21, 2011 5:32 pm

arizonaajax schreef:Going through that website for one of those tour package/match ticket deal, will they offer it for the feyenoord match or is my only realistic chance for the AZ match?
I would just email Oad and ask them - they were always very quick to respond to my questions via email. I'm pretty sure they won't be offering Fword tickets.

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » di jun 21, 2011 11:22 pm

I'm pretty sure they will as long as you buy a package. But it's more expensive than for a game like AZ.
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » wo jun 22, 2011 10:51 am

Is it correct that for the Feyenord/Ajax matches, no away supporters are allowed?

Well, I am good with which ever combination of Liverpool and Ajax match I hopefully attend in October but seeing Liverpool vs Man U and Ajax vs the F people would slightly be first choice over Ajax vs AZ and Liverpool vs Norwich City but either way, I will be happy.

How far before the season begins will the tour packages/tickets be available on that website and do they just cover one month's matches at a time?

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » wo jun 22, 2011 8:14 pm

arizonaajax schreef:Is it correct that for the Feyenord/Ajax matches, no away supporters are allowed?
It is. There were some news last month stating that they would consider again the situation, but since then I've heard nothing about that.

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » do jun 23, 2011 12:26 pm

gordonvandekamp schreef:Not sure if it's changed in the last few years, but I went to the Ajax-Feyenoord match in 2009 with tickets and the pre-match tour purchased through the Ajax site. This was also the last year they allowed away fans, which is why I don't know if it's changed.

that is interesting. While I don't mind which of the two matches for Ajax I attend, I slightly prefer the Ajax vs Feyenoord match.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » za jul 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Some mates are over in Amsterdam the weekend of the JC cup v Twente. If they wanted tickets should they just go through the official site? I only ask as it a neutral game as such and I assume tickets may be different ?

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » do jul 14, 2011 12:39 pm

For those who have been there to see Ajax, I have options of sections 111,113,123, and 409 for the AZ match and the Feyenoord match in the package I would prefer as it also gets me the tour of the stadium although I guess I won't really need that package for the 2nd match if I choose to go to both matches.

What type of view would I be getting and which section would you choose? I know 113 would be behind the goal which is cool but I know it is pretty far back with that gap from the goal line to where the stands actually start.

Okay, need your opinions :blush.gif: :onfire.gif:

The arena view-
http://www.ajaxtravel.com/data/amsterda ... deling.pdf
Laatst gewijzigd door arizonaajax op do jul 14, 2011 1:15 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » do jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm

linky no worky for me, but as i said on bigsoccer, id go for side view. preferably not ground level! :ajaxscarf.gif:

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » do jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm

afcajax73 schreef:linky no worky for me, but as i said on bigsoccer, id go for side view. preferably not ground level! :ajaxscarf.gif:

try that link again, I think I fixed it.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » do jul 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Correct! it works....

I went to see Ajax - Man Utd a few years ago, and i was on the very front row behind the goal, but i couldnt see much. I was pretty low down, and "behind" the play. it was difficult to see sometimes which direction the ball was going etc..

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » do jul 14, 2011 2:10 pm

afcajax73 schreef:Correct! it works....

I went to see Ajax - Man Utd a few years ago, and i was on the very front row behind the goal, but i couldnt see much. I was pretty low down, and "behind" the play. it was difficult to see sometimes which direction the ball was going etc..

I apologize that you had to see Man Utd. :biggrin.gif: I guess it could have been worse and it could have been Chelsea. :drecul.gif:

I ended up with section 409 for both matches. There is a CL group stage match on Oct 18/19 but I seriously doubt Ajax will be home for 3 matches in one week. I went with the package that included stadium tour for the AZ match as I doubt I could get up to be at stadium by 8am IF they did stadium tours for the early 12 pm matches such as the Feyenoord match happens to be.

afcajax73
Contacteer:

Bericht door afcajax73 » do jul 14, 2011 2:11 pm

I've been on the stadium tour etc, its good. Interesting. Have you been before? or is it your first trip?

I've seen Chelsea a few times, some friends of my dads, are season ticket holders. So when they come to Stoke they always have spares off friends! its good. Usually boring games though haha

Site Admin
Contacteer:

Bericht door 666 » do jul 14, 2011 3:53 pm

You're in the quiet end of the stadium. Next time go for 123, which has the relocated 410 crowd overhead and the south side 'round the corner.
arizonaajax schreef:I ended up with section 409 for both matches.
Sign your name on
the dotted line:

PabloDiablo

Bericht door PabloDiablo » do jul 14, 2011 5:12 pm

I sat in 113, which was actually in the very last few rows of 113 underneath an overhang. I think I would have appreciated the location more if it had been raining. :ajaxsmiley.gif:

I did like the view from behind the goal, as you could see the plays develop and it did give a different perspective from what you normally see on TV.

I was happy to be in the stadium, but objectively speaking they weren't the best seats. I did not realize before the game that they had moved the fans from 410, so I thought I would at least get a pretty good view of them.

The important thing is this: you're going to have a good time regardless of where you sit.

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » ma aug 15, 2011 1:59 am

666 schreef:You're in the quiet end of the stadium. Next time go for 123, which has the relocated 410 crowd overhead and the south side 'round the corner.
arizonaajax schreef:I ended up with section 409 for both matches.

I wanted to meet my experience desires half way down the middle between atmosphere and getting to see the match. It is why I didn't go for the lower level even if it would put me closer to the atmosphere.

It appears I will only be attending the match vs Feyenoord now that I have more concrete plans of where I will be in Europe during my stay from Oct. 11 till I come home on the 24th. :headbang.gif:

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » ma aug 15, 2011 2:00 am

I plan on not making this my one and only trip to attend matches so I will probably sit all over by the time I have seen my last match before the end of the world arrives. :drecul.gif:

rjf1

Bericht door rjf1 » ma aug 15, 2011 2:36 am

arizonaajax schreef:I plan on not making this my one and only trip to attend matches so I will probably sit all over by the time I have seen my last match before the end of the world arrives. :drecul.gif:
In that case, you better plan on getting a lot of games in this season and the first half of next season. :smallgrin.gif:

arizonaajax
Contacteer:

Bericht door arizonaajax » ma aug 15, 2011 11:25 am

rjf1 schreef:
arizonaajax schreef:I plan on not making this my one and only trip to attend matches so I will probably sit all over by the time I have seen my last match before the end of the world arrives. :drecul.gif:
In that case, you better plan on getting a lot of games in this season and the first half of next season. :smallgrin.gif:

oh yeah, you might be right. :drecul.gif: :biggthumpup.gif:

shinnyplayer

Bericht door shinnyplayer » za feb 18, 2012 10:30 am

I will be in Amsterdam for the Ajax - Roda game. What's the best option for someone living abroad to get tickets? Can I buy tickets through ajax.voetbalticket-shop.nl? Do they need to be picked up, or are they printable? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » za feb 18, 2012 11:18 am

I already bought tickets trough ajax.voetbalticket-shop.nl from France some time ago, and they sent it at home, I had also the choice to pick them up on matchday.
But from what I read now, they're only speaking of e-ticket.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » za feb 18, 2012 12:33 pm

shinnyplayer schreef:I will be in Amsterdam for the Ajax - Roda game. What's the best option for someone living abroad to get tickets? Can I buy tickets through ajax.voetbalticket-shop.nl? Do they need to be picked up, or are they printable? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
For this game all tickets are printable and also available for fans without a clubcard.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » vr aug 03, 2012 3:28 pm

So, since I'm now living within 2.5 hours of Amsterdam it's time to look into the best way to get tickets to Ajax games. I guess I would aim to catch maybe four or five home games in the coming season, and I'd appreciate any advice on the easiest way to do it.

As a non-NL resident, it looks like I can still buy a club card. Has anyone had any experience buying one from the Ajax ticketshop? It looks like you can order them directly here, but you have to pay by bank transfer and there's a three week wait if you live outside the Netherlands.

How does the club card work? Will I be able to buy more than one ticket with my club card, or does every ticket have to be allocated to a club card?

Thanks,

Tom

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » vr aug 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Tom_ schreef:How does the club card work? Will I be able to buy more than one ticket with my club card, or does every ticket have to be allocated to a club card?

Thanks,

Tom
It depends on the opponent, when we play Feyenoord fans are allowed to buy only 1 ticket with their clubcard. But when a visitor enters Amsterdam Arena, they will not check if the season ticket holder or clubcard holder is the same person.

Our first two home matches this season, against AZ & NAC Breda, a clubcard holder is allowed to buy 4 tickets.

Plaats reactie