Tickets to Ajax Games

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Kowalczyk
Moderator English Section
Contacteer:

Tickets to Ajax Games

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do feb 03, 2005 2:30 pm

Coming to Amsterdam? Need a ticket to an Ajax game?

Cool!

We recommend to take a look at this page on Ajax USA first:
http://www.ajax-usa.com/tickets/index.html

If you still have questions after that: feel free to post them here, but please note that this is the only thread where we questions about tickets may be posted. Please don't pollute the forum with new ticket threads. They will be deleted.
Still alive...

donglemouse

Bericht door donglemouse » do mar 17, 2005 3:58 pm

I will be in Amsterdam from the 9-12 April and want to go the Ajaz-AZ game which I believe will now be on 10 April

I understand all tickets are sold so what's the best thing to do

I have looked at the Ajax USA site and they recommend Ticket Unlimited, however the offices only open Mon-Fri and I won't arrive until Saturday so can't pick up tickets from them

What's the best thing to do?

I already have hotels/flights booked and live in the UK.

Thanks
Andy

Manneken Pis

Bericht door Manneken Pis » do mar 17, 2005 4:40 pm

donglemouse schreef:I will be in Amsterdam from the 9-12 April and want to go the Ajaz-AZ game which I believe will now be on 10 April

I understand all tickets are sold so what's the best thing to do

I have looked at the Ajax USA site and they recommend Ticket Unlimited, however the offices only open Mon-Fri and I won't arrive until Saturday so can't pick up tickets from them

What's the best thing to do?

I already have hotels/flights booked and live in the UK.

Thanks
Andy
You can order by phone and someone will give you the tickets outside the stadium on matchday.
“If I wanted you to understand it, I would have explained it better.”

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do mar 17, 2005 4:43 pm

Thanks for re-posting Donglemouse's request in the appropriate thread, Manneken Pis. You are a splendid assistant-moderator.

:xyxthumbs:

I hereby repeat the words from the opening post of this thread:
If you still have questions after that: feel free to post them here, but please note that this is the only thread where we questions about tickets may be posted. Please don't pollute the forum with new ticket threads. They will be deleted.
K.
Still alive...

donglemouse

Bericht door donglemouse » do mar 17, 2005 4:51 pm

sorry about the mis-posting guys but perhaps the ticket thread should be a sticky as it was buried behind about 100 newer posts

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do mar 17, 2005 5:09 pm

donglemouse schreef:I have looked at the Ajax USA site and they recommend Ticket Unlimited, however the offices only open Mon-Fri and I won't arrive until Saturday so can't pick up tickets from them
They're usually very easy-going. If you call them and explain them you won't arrive until Saturday they will probably give you alternative options. I know the guys who work there and at least one of them is always at the game. You can also arrange to meet him there and pay on the spot. Sounds a bit dodgy, but it is in fact a very good service (they're 100% reliable; we bought 21 tix for Ajax vs PSV from them today).

So just give 'em a call and see what the options are... More questions after that? Post them here. You're going to Ajax vs AZ - no matter what. :yes:

K.
Laatst gewijzigd door Kowalczyk op do mar 17, 2005 6:06 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Still alive...

donglemouse

Bericht door donglemouse » do mar 17, 2005 5:17 pm

thanks I have sent them an email so hopefully they can help

just one more question - what are sort of tickets are cat 1 and cat 2 typically?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 19, 2005 5:14 pm

I am now looking into coming over for the Amsterdam Tournement in July and wonder how and if I can get 2 tickets for the Ajax v Arsenal game ?

It is about time I came over and in addition I want to show my 15 year old Arsenal mad son the home of a really great side

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » do mei 19, 2005 5:36 pm

SPL, check your PMs...

K.
Still alive...

SE6Ajacied

Bericht door SE6Ajacied » do mei 19, 2005 6:33 pm

Ko,

I'm looking to come over for the Arsenal and maybe Boca game - what will the ticket situation be like pse?
Forza Haarlem. HFC Gone but not forgotten!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » do mei 19, 2005 9:12 pm

Thanks for your reply KO I will let you know asap.

vagegast

Bericht door vagegast » vr mei 20, 2005 8:41 pm

Sales to non-SCC holders will start June 11th.

http://www.amsterdamtournament.nl/tickets.php

Scroll down for the prices.

sarabella

Bericht door sarabella » ma aug 15, 2005 1:26 pm

Out of curiosity, how much are season tickets in the F-Side?

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » ma aug 15, 2005 2:28 pm

I may be in Amsterdam for a few days around August 24th, so maybe I could watch Ajax-Brondby at the ArenA. From what I've read and understood on ajax.nl, the ticket sale for "tourists" (people without club card) will begin on the 17th and end on the 23th. But where will they be available ? On ticketbox ? I've checked their website, and they say : "This event is not or no longer available for online reservation."
So how can I do to buy my tickets from abroad ?
Thanks for your help !
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

Philippe
Contacteer:

Bericht door Philippe » do aug 18, 2005 2:27 pm

never mind
Laatst gewijzigd door Philippe op zo aug 21, 2005 11:50 am, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Appie, stay strong !

Cedric
Contacteer:

Bericht door Cedric » za aug 20, 2005 9:17 am

I received a mail saying someone sent me a PM, but when I checked them, there was nothing new in it...
Anyway, I still don't know if I will be able to be in Amsterdam for this game...
"Geef Ajax z'n goede reputatie terug!"

dallex

Bericht door dallex » zo aug 21, 2005 2:19 pm

Hey!

I'm danish and are looking into going to Amsterdam wednesday to see the Ajax-Brøndby match. However, I don't have a ticket and the tickets for the Brøndby fans was sold out quickly.

Is it possible to buy tickets in Amsterdam before the match, to a neutral section? Well, maybe you don't have neutral sections but just clear of your most fanatic fans... :)

I hope you can help me out.

-Daniel

LaCas
Contacteer:

Bericht door LaCas » zo aug 21, 2005 3:37 pm

A Finnish fan traveling to Amsterdam on saturday 27th, because it is so damn hard get tickets on "normal price" i have decided to buy from Budgetticket or from Ticketunlimited...which one is better :headbang: ?

Arthur

Bericht door Arthur » zo aug 21, 2005 3:58 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:Just posted this in the thread about the away leg... It may be a good idea to post it here, too. This is some ticket information for Danish fans with plans to travel to Amsterdam without tickets.

I have no idea how presale's going, but I don't think the game will sell out completely. I'm pretty sure about that, actually. Also: there is free presale, which means that a Club Card (= Dutch football fans ID system) is not required. You can walk up to any newspaper/tobacco store that has the Ticketbox logo and buy a ticket there, and you can also buy them at the fanshop inside the ArenA (left of the main entrance).

So, it looks quite good for you. And if the game sells out (which I don't believe it will) you can always contact Ticket Unlimited. They always have tickets:
http://www.ajax-usa.com/tickets/impossible.html

Dutch football fans feel no rivalry towards people from Scandinavian. There is actually quite a lot of sympathy (in generally, Dutchies sympathize with Brits, Irish and Scandinavians) and the atmosphere will not be hostile. Nevertheless, I would not recommend buying tickets for the more passionate sections of the ArenA. Do not buy tickets for sections 125 to 129 (the stand of the 'hard core', known as the F-Side) or sections 410 to 412 (the curve of the younger 'hard core', known as Vak 410). There are also groups of more fanatic fans in sections 415 and 428. In general, I would recommend to buy tickets for the 'long sides' (sideline stands) of the ground, rather than for sections behind the goals.

If you behave normally, keep a low profile and show a bit of respect (no provocations), you're unlikely to get into trouble.

K.

GangstaRiB

Bericht door GangstaRiB » zo aug 21, 2005 7:53 pm

dallex schreef:Hey!

I'm danish and are looking into going to Amsterdam wednesday to see the Ajax-Brøndby match. However, I don't have a ticket and the tickets for the Brøndby fans was sold out quickly.

Is it possible to buy tickets in Amsterdam before the match, to a neutral section? Well, maybe you don't have neutral sections but just clear of your most fanatic fans... :)

I hope you can help me out.

-Daniel
I don't think that is possible. There is ,as far as I know, no neutral section for this game. And if you want to buy tickets you have to get a "clubcard" first. Maybe you can borrow it from an Ajax-fan.

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » zo aug 21, 2005 11:08 pm

To Dallex and LaCas:

It is actually possible to buy tickets the 'normal' way for this fixture. Gangsta RiB's information is not correct. A Club Card (= Dutch football fan ID system) is not required to buy a ticket for this match. There is free presale at every newspaper/tobacco store that has the Ticketbox logo on its window. You can also go the Ajax Fanshop inside the Amsterdam ArenA (left of the main entrance). Over there they have a Supporters Desk where tickets can also be bought.

The only complication: presale via the Ticketbox network will stop the night before the game, on Tuesday at 18:00. So if you arrive in Amsterdam on the day of the game itself, you will be too late. In that case, as LaCas points out, ticket agencies such as Budget Ticket and Ticket Unlimited will have tickets available at marked up prices. I have never done business with Budget Ticket, but I have a lot of experiences with Ticket Unlimited and I can recommend them. They are easy going and 100% reliable. Read this:
http://www.ajax-usa.com/tickets/impossible.html

K.
Still alive...

LaCas
Contacteer:

Bericht door LaCas » di aug 23, 2005 12:37 pm

Few words about the Budgetticket, i bought my tickets trough it and the service has been GREAT! They called to my hotel and informed them about my "letter", but the hotel refused to accept my tickets ( :redcard: )! They contact me again and agreed to send my tickets to Finland without any extracosts, i would call that a top-service! So just good words about Budgetticket! :xyxthumbs:

Kowalczyk
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kowalczyk » di aug 23, 2005 1:11 pm

LaCas schreef:They contact me again and agreed to send my tickets to Finland without any extracosts, i would call that a top-service! So just good words about Budgetticket! :xyxthumbs:
That's excellent, indeed. Now let's hope they arrive in time... It's a bit tight, I would say... You leave on Saturday, right? That means it will have to be in the mail by Friday...

K.
Still alive...

LaCas
Contacteer:

Bericht door LaCas » di aug 23, 2005 1:33 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:
LaCas schreef:They contact me again and agreed to send my tickets to Finland without any extracosts, i would call that a top-service! So just good words about Budgetticket! :xyxthumbs:
That's excellent, indeed. Now let's hope they arrive in time... It's a bit tight, I would say... You leave on Saturday, right? That means it will have to be in the mail by Friday...

K.
They´ll send my tickets by DHL....promised that they´ll arrive tomorrow or day after tomorrow :xyxthumbs:

carcajou

Bericht door carcajou » di aug 23, 2005 3:03 pm

Kowalczyk schreef:

K.
You're talking about the Feyenoord game right ???
meh :|

Plaats reactie