Tickets to Ajax Games

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Re: Tickets to Ajax Games

Bericht door Cruijff » ma nov 14, 2016 2:13 am

SPL schreef:Thijs I have PM'd you

December may not be the best time to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Europe but 3 weeks today I hope to be watching us beat Groningen. Every week I watch us on sky and just want to be in that Arena.I am told the Christmas lights make the city even more spectacular so I am not putting it off any longer.

My wife knows the city well enough to amuse herself when I am at the game.
Cool that after a long doubt about which dates would fit you've scheduled the visit.

December is not the most crowded period in Amsterdam for foreign tourists, but people could benefit from that by visiting museums or other spots that are normally over crowded and suddenly have waiting lines of 5 minutes instead of 2 hours.

SPL schreef:Every week I watch us on sky and just want to be in that Arena.I am told the Christmas lights make the city even more spectacular so I am not putting it off any longer.
Arena + De Toekomst. :biggthumpup.gif: :biggthumpup.gif:

In December there is not an extreme amount of foreign tourists compared to other months of the year, but lots of people will shop in the days around Ajax-Groningen. Christmas shopping and especially our Dutch 'Sinterklaas Feest on 5 December' will make a couple shopping streets some sort of warzone. :smallgrin.gif:

It's true that the Christmas lights make the city even more spectacular.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Well I have now booked for Groningen weekend so Amsterdam here I come.

Hope to meet up with you Cruijff.

Will hope Thijs can get me a ticket ok .

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » di nov 15, 2016 12:19 am

SPL schreef:Well I have now booked for Groningen weekend so Amsterdam here I come.

Will hope Thijs can get me a ticket ok .
Yeah Thijs will probably be able to fix that quite easy. No clubcards needed to attend this one and neither to make an order.

http://www.ajax.nl/tickets
SPL schreef:Hope to meet up with you Cruijff.

Let's see how much free time I've got in my schedule in the first week of December. :smile-ajax.gif:

Have you recently been inside the Olympic Stadium or did you ever attend a game over there many years ago? I'm a member of a club which uses the Stadium as our training ground so this historic place located nearby Amstelveen is open to visit.

Afbeelding

nick468

Bericht door nick468 » wo apr 17, 2019 11:53 pm

Hi there,

I am an Ajax clubcard holder, and I can see that tickets for Ajax's UCL semi-final against Tottenham will go on sale on May 1. I know that Clubcard holders get priority after season card holders and supporters clubs.

I am just writing to ascertain how many tickets will be left on sale for clubcard holders at this time? Would I stand a good chance of getting a ticket for the ArenA?

- Nick

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » wo apr 17, 2019 11:56 pm

nick468 schreef:Hi there,

I am an Ajax clubcard holder, and I can see that tickets for Ajax's UCL semi-final against Tottenham will go on sale on May 1. I know that Clubcard holders get priority after season card holders and supporters clubs.

I am just writing to ascertain how many tickets will be left on sale for clubcard holders at this time? Would I stand a good chance of getting a ticket for the ArenA?

- Nick

That will really be a race against the clock.
Not all 42.000 season ticket holders purchase 1 tickets, but most of them do. Also UEFA claims quite a lot of seats, even some seats that belong to season ticket holders so then the season ticket holder will be offered a replacement.

Like I said, really a race against the clock and with online ticket sale sold out in minutes.

nick468

Bericht door nick468 » wo apr 17, 2019 11:58 pm

Hi there,
Thanks so much for the feedback mate :)

boro'ajax34

Bericht door boro'ajax34 » do apr 18, 2019 8:16 pm

For future reference, I noticed earlier this season that it was impossible to buy tickets from England for the big games (Psv, feyenoord etc) is there any way around this? I contacted ajax and they informed me I can't have a season card on an English address. This was the first season I have had this issue as go to the home game with feyenoord most seasons and have always been able to buy from ajax.nl

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » do apr 18, 2019 9:48 pm

In my opinion Ajax should move to a much bigger stadium.

The cracking games are sold out so quick, in literally 2 or 3 minutes. Not only Ajax has developed a lot, also the Bijlmer district. Ajax moved to a different district in the city when building the Arena in 1996. The Bijlmer is not so many couple kilometers away from the old stadium area, but it used to be a bit of a problem neighbourhood. Nowadays... because of the football stadium and other developments in the suburbs of Amsterdam, the area around the Ajax stadium gained a hugh popularity.

Tons of people want to live there, hotels, concert halls, bars, restaurant, cinemas rising up quick. In the top 5 most sustainable sport venues in the world the Ajax stadium is already nr 1:
http://www.climateaction.org/news/the-5 ... -the-world

So I would say: develop something an ambitious product. Go big and be pioneers in something with sustainable energy. Add perhaps to the current facilities a huge tower with appartments where there are still sport facilities.

Meanwhile get a new ground nearby. This glorious club should play for much more spectators. And heeeeey, when for example at 1 day music concert or a 2 day festival event organisors can easy create a venue for 130.000 spectators. Why not do that in Amsterdam? Bring up the capacity when you know all people want to see it.

And of course: don't have a roof on a football stadium!!

souras84

Bericht door souras84 » do apr 18, 2019 10:27 pm

Most new stadiums and the ones announced for the close future, have roofs... Go figure! I think it's practical but not pretty
May the Force be with you

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » do apr 18, 2019 10:49 pm

souras84 schreef:Most new stadiums and the ones announced for the close future, have roofs... Go figure! I think it's practical but not pretty

But why??
Everybody loved the image all broadcasters showed on tv just seconds before Ajax-Juve kickoff the sunset just above Amsterdam in one big shot with the football stadium.

I want to see a big moon high in the sky when you play a game late at night.
Also why would you with the England climate or the Holland climate give up the advantage that there can fall a shitload of rain, it can be cold and windy, it can be shitty.

These prima donna's from all over the world getting a salary of 12 million a year or even more do not like it at all to play in rough weather circumstances. Don't give away this advantage! Also the players with a real great technique have superb ball control on wet fields. Then they seem even 2 or 3 times faster making a defender look like a fool.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » vr apr 19, 2019 12:30 pm

Cruijff schreef:
I want to see a big moon high in the sky when you play a game late at night.
Also why would you with the England climate or the Holland climate give up the advantage that there can fall a shitload of rain, it can be cold and windy, it can be shitty.

These prima donna's from all over the world getting a salary of 12 million a year or even more do not like it at all to play in rough weather circumstances. Don't give away this advantage! Also the players with a real great technique have superb ball control on wet fields. Then they seem even 2 or 3 times faster making a defender look like a fool.
I remember a match at Heerenveen back when van Basten was manager. It was a cold, rainy, windswept pitch and Ajax was trounced that day. :drecul.gif:
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » vr apr 19, 2019 12:43 pm

Orange14 schreef:
Cruijff schreef:
I remember a match at Heerenveen back when van Basten was manager. It was a cold, rainy, windswept pitch and Ajax was trounced that day. :drecul.gif:

Van Basten said directly after the match;
"It looked like the boys were playing out in the rain for the very first time."

He showed there being a bad manager, giving the blame 100% to the players he picked and let struggle. But is was true, of course.

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » vr apr 19, 2019 2:08 pm

boro'ajax34 schreef:For future reference, I noticed earlier this season that it was impossible to buy tickets from England for the big games (Psv, feyenoord etc) is there any way around this? I contacted ajax and they informed me I can't have a season card on an English address. This was the first season I have had this issue as go to the home game with feyenoord most seasons and have always been able to buy from ajax.nl
So you already used to be a client and now they refuse you because of your foreign address?
Isn't this against EU laws?

Cruijff
AT Toto winner 14/15

Bericht door Cruijff » za apr 27, 2019 11:05 pm

SPL still waiting for your message. :smile-ajax.gif:

Does anyone have connections with Spurs fans for tickets in the Tottenham Hotspurs section??

Plaats reactie