Ajax planning to extend contract Galasek

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Gesloten
mr_cooper

Ajax planning to extend contract Galasek

Bericht door mr_cooper » wo okt 22, 2003 11:36 am

Ajax are planning to extend the contract of Czech Republic international midfielder Tomas Galasek.
Galesek, who came under pressure in the begin period by Ajax due to him being brought to the club by former Ajax coach Co Adriaanse, whose professional coaching was never recognized by Ajax fans. However after Koeman's arrival, the fans have forgiven Galasek for being friends with Adriaanse and now welcome the midfielder with open arms . Galasek's current contract runs until the summer of 2005, but Ajax are looking to extend the deals of their key players, and the Czech ace is now finally considered to be amongst them.

Dr. Living Stoned
Founding Father

Bericht door Dr. Living Stoned » wo okt 22, 2003 11:55 am

He's always been this good, but people thought "he is been put on witschge's position by Adriaanse" so he wasn't very populair. Richard's remarks didn't help him either.
I'M NOT A COMPLETE IDIOT!
...some parts are missing

Pal

Bericht door Pal » wo okt 22, 2003 2:57 pm

Galasek is a "4" or a "6" while Witschge always has been an "8". Adriaanse never put Galasek on Witschge's position.

Dr. Living Stoned
Founding Father

Bericht door Dr. Living Stoned » wo okt 22, 2003 3:16 pm

but witschge wanted to play in that role. He said in 2000 don't believe that he can play better than me on that position, i think he can only get in the way when we both play.
I'M NOT A COMPLETE IDIOT!
...some parts are missing

Gesloten