Young Ajax in the Jupiler League

News and discussion

Moderators: ajaxusa, Kowalczyk, mods

Tom_

Re: Young Ajax in the Jupiler League

Bericht door Tom_ » ma nov 04, 2013 9:58 pm

I like the look of Lobotka too! He's a good competitor, which is something the first team lacks, but he's also small and I think he's a bit young, and wouldn't be effective in the eredivisie until he's physically stronger.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Home to de Graafschap tonight 20.00CET and its on Tv so there wil be a stream. Jong will have another weak squad with a few A1 youths in the squad so may well be another defeat!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 11, 2013 7:55 pm

line up very weak

Vermeer

Anderson, Tete,Kuipers,Martina

Wang, Sana, Vermeij

de Sa Hendriks, de Bondt

subs Leeuwenburgh ,Bitter plus A2 youth defender Sno and A1 MF V d Boomen

Only 1 MF Wang and he debuts .Anderson is DM from A1 who does play in defence but only as cover.
Laatst gewijzigd door SPL op ma nov 11, 2013 8:48 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma nov 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Where are all the usual players? Away with their under-whatever international squads? I missed the NEC game travelling back from Copenhagen yesterday so hopefully I'll get an Ajax goal or two in this one ;)

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Just changed my above post as Anderson is RB,Martina LB and Tete RCD. Hendriks scored a scrappy goal but de Sa was fouled and their goal should not have been allowed

We have ints and loads of injuries hence the weak team.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Martina a red card tackled from behind Penalty and we are 2-1 down and another defeat looms

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Lost 2-1 thats 7 defeats in a row and 3 points off bottom ,just Achilles Almere and Oss below us .Tried hard with 10 men but with sub V d Boomen joining Anderson in defence, both are this season mainly subs for the A1 ,we are going to struggle.

At least Martina will not be playing the next game ,as a defender he is rubbish , but then again he is winger .

Tom_

Bericht door Tom_ » ma nov 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Did OK with 10 men I guess. They seem to get a lot of red cards...

Can they get relegated?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma nov 11, 2013 11:12 pm

No they cannot get relegated,I think there is no relegation for this season and next for the bottom club . Not sure what will happen after that if one of the Jong sides finishes bottom.

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » ma nov 11, 2013 11:44 pm

We are only in the league because of some of the recent bankruptcies of other clubs coupled with the fact that some of the higher rated amateur sides did not want to move up to the Jupiter league. I view this whole experience as a mixed bag.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di nov 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Orange is right we are in this league due to bankruptcies and top non league sides not wanting to come up.I think the no relegation for 2 seasons is due to there being 4 new teams and wanting to give them a couple of years to settle in. We seem to have just contracted a load of average youths from last season as padding but most of them are not good enough for this level. It cannot help we have used nearly 50 players in our 16 games and we haven't enough decent defenders .

I thought the defence did well last night except Martina ,who is a winger and imo hopeless at defence.Anderson and V d Boomen are normally DMF with the youths although Anderson can play at RB, but did not do too bad.Last night apart from Wang ,who did not stick out in his first game (actually lasted about 60mins),we had no other MF's. Starting a game with 5 wingers ,2 in MF and one at LB is no way to run a team at this level.(Actually Bitter another winger came on so we used 6 wingers)

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di nov 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Is Gravenburch injured? I think he came up as a striker and they are trying to convert him to central defense. He's played in some matches at the beginning of the season.

EDIT: A player such as Castillion who is rubbish as a striker but big and strong and fairly quick could be a projected defender but it's probably too late to make that switch.
Appie Nouri will forever be remembered for his grace and humanity on and off the pitch!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di nov 12, 2013 3:33 pm

I believe Gravenberch is injured ,he went off last week v Helmond with an injury.I assume Castillion must be injured as he was not even a sub last night.Gravenberch started playing defence a couple of years ago and is still only 19.Castillion is about 22 and probably too late to convert. Ajax took the option on his contract to get some transfer money but I doubt anyone will pay money for him in January based on his poor performances so far for Jong.

On my comments earlier I forgot to mention Sno also came on as a sub but is a defender with the A2 youth team and is only 17!

Orange14

Bericht door Orange14 » di nov 12, 2013 4:42 pm

SPL schreef: On my comments earlier I forgot to mention Sno also came on as a sub but is a defender with the A2 youth team and is only 17!
Any relation to Evander? It's not a common surname.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » di nov 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Not sure if young Shaquill Sno is related to Evander.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo nov 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Playing Sparta 12.30 CET but not on Tv

Leeuwenburgh

Anderson, V d Boomen,Tete,Kuipers

Sana, Duarte,Vermeij

de Sa, Hoesen,deBondt

subs Alblas(goalie), Wang,Sno,Bitter, Hendriks,Lazic

Good to see Duarte is back but the other 2 MF are wingers and the back 4 are too weak for this level.Tete who is a RB will be playing CD again and Anderson and V D Boomen both from the A1 although they did not look too bad last Monday.At least Martina is banned.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo nov 17, 2013 1:30 pm

1-1 at HT ours was an OG .Would be nice if they can hold on but its in the 2nd half the extra experience of the other teams seems to count in recent defeats.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » zo nov 17, 2013 2:37 pm

well a 2-1 win for Jong Ajax with de Sa scoring the winner.Duarte played 55 mins with 17 year Sno replacing him .Hendriks and Lazic both came on for the last minute or 2.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Playing Den Bosch away tonight 20.00 CET but its not on TV so no streams. Good news Duarte is getting a run out .

V d Hart

Anderson, V d Boomen, Tete,Martina

Enoh, Duarte, Lobotka

Meleg, Vermeij, de Bondt

At least a strong MF , a point would be good on recent form although Den Bosch are now behind us on goal difference.We need to keep picking up points as bottom side Oss are only 3 points behind us.

Ayman

Bericht door Ayman » vr nov 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Im glad Nicky de Bondt is playing, I heard he has a lot of potential, where can i see this game? Any streams?

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 22, 2013 9:02 pm

No streams its not on TV. HT and its 1-1 we scored first through Vermeij

SPL

Bericht door SPL » vr nov 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Another 2nd half shambles and we lose 4-1 with Enoh getting a red card this time.Duarte played 80 mins ,before El Hasnaoui replaced him , and should be ready for the 1st team v Barca so thats about the only positive thing to say.Hendriks and Lazic also came on as late subs. A back 4 of 3 youth team players all playing out of position in effect and a 2nd rate right winger playing LB and we are going to leak goals.

Next game is Almere and that is then the half way point of the season. We are still 3 points ahead of bottom place Oss with Almere and Achilles between us and Oss!!

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma dec 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Almere tonight 20.00CET and its listed as on Tv so should get streams. Vermeer Ligeon V d Hoorn, Andersen Sana and de Sa should all play so it could be strong lineup.

This game marks halfway through the season and Almere are above us on GD with just Achilles and Oss below.

SPL

Bericht door SPL » ma dec 02, 2013 7:42 pm

line up

Vermeer

Ligeon, V d Hoorn, Tete,Kuipers

Bazoer, Lucas Andersen, Lobotka

de Sa,Hendriks, Sana

subs Leeuwenburgh, El Hasnaoui, Vermeij, Martina,Meleg,de Bondt

A strong line up.Its onTv so there are streams

SPL